mario01

Nov 3, 2020
Someone help me I played from chapter 8 with the mods but I only unlocked the endings.
of maya and yosy insabella and beya

how do i continue with quin and jill i want to unlock all the route for chapter 9 someone will have a save all the route please

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
It doesn't really kill Quinn's character though: "arrogant and thinking highly of herself while actually pretty stupid" is exactly what Quinn is :sneaky:

So you could say her behavior is maybe irritating, but pretty consistent.
Of course her behavior is consistent.
She can't behave any other way. She grew up on the streets.
Everything is simple on the streets - show weakness once, it will become known to everyone, and everyone will remember it.
A weak person instantly becomes the object of humiliation and bullying.
Therefore, cruelty and arrogance are in a sense a defense.
Anyone who grew up on the streets knows exactly what I'm talking about.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Be sure to try the mushrooms at the barbecue party...
And maybe it's not just me, but Sally has a crush on MC...
He's everywhere MC is, and the way he looks at him says it all...
I wonder what crazy plan DPC has with him?

Reactions: Ekzou and dalli_x

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
We need to keep it simple.
Just remember that after ep11 there will be ep12 and ep13 and all this will have to wait a year or more.
You can probably wait a year or two, and then you just get used to it and get it out of your head and just go about your business.
Probably people who wait for a game on steam are doing the smart thing, just getting that game out of their head for the next 4 years. Nothing hits your anticipation harder than constantly monitoring the news here and on his patreon.
And DPC makes money mostly from waiting. He knows players will get through the game in 5-6 hours and then just wait.
dont worry, im just overly melodramatic because of boredom.

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
Be sure to try the mushrooms at the barbecue party...
He's everywhere MC is, and the way he looks at him says it all...
I wonder what crazy plan DPC has with him?
he?
i really hope that sally is dont have a penis. :eek:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I don't know if it was the wrong choices I made but Sally hates my MC with a passion. I helped by giving her clothes and I didn't give her Derek's special drink but she still hates me. I don't know if there is no progression so far or if I got screwed with my choices.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The thing about undercover police officer Lily isn't mine, but I supported someone else's idea at times. But my guess at the moment is that Lily is working for Stephen Burke to investigate the HOTs tuition rumors. Lily also discovered that it was about drugs. She reported this to Stephen and he probably confronted Quinn with the allegations in EP10 without betraying Lily.
Just to be clear, you still only play one path right ? Chick MC with Josy x Maya, ?!
Right?

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I don't know if it was the wrong choices I made but Sally hates my MC with a passion. I helped by giving her clothes and I didn't give her Derek's special drink but she still hates me. I don't know if there is no progression so far or if I got screwed with my choices.
She does love that sperm drink (looks like sperm mixed with something it's so fucking white and thick white)

Just to be clear, you still only play one path right ? Chick MC with Josy x Maya, ?!
Right?
wait you can't be serious he only play one route? and make all this missinfo with just one route
goddamn

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
What is the problem?
You may hate her back.
I hate her.
tumblr_mftuzqV6gi1qlzc82o1_400.gif

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Sally being a little bitch is just the way she's written regardless of choices. Honestly not getting the fixation some people seem to have with her, both personality and look wise she's around Becky tier.

Reactions: Ottoeight

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Well, I gave him some of Derek's drink (and he loved it) and I lent him some clothes. It's true that he still talks in disgust, but that's just a disguise.
If DPC really has plans for a Sally/MC romance, then good luck to the entrepreneurs, thanks, but not me.

• Haha
Reactions: DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Sally being a little bitch is just the way she's written regardless of choices. Honestly not getting the fixation some people seem to have with her, both personality and look wise she's around Becky tier.
I'm not interested in her sexual scenes with the MC, but I am interested in the MC's interaction with Sally. There have been few relationships that have developed throughout the game so far (apart from the love interests).

Reactions: Ekzou
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes