soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Wait, so this scene wasn't an option? I don't remember it was that long ago... However, if I had a choice then and he was a good guy MC, in this case revenge doesn't make sense... Or did this scene happen automatically? Fuck my memory...
And maybe she was the mysterious blue-eyed girl at the previous party?
Hmmm no, her eyes aren't that blue in the picture...
CHICK guy or NEUTRAL ,then she doesn't nothing
DICK guy ,this scene

Reactions: Ekzou

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Wait, so this scene wasn't an option? I don't remember it was that long ago... However, if I had a choice then and he was a good guy MC, in this case revenge doesn't make sense... Or did this scene happen automatically? Fuck my memory...
And maybe she was the mysterious blue-eyed girl at the previous party?
Hmmm no, her eyes aren't that blue in the picture...
What a shitty memory you have, Beth was at the Halloween party dressed as a cheerleader. Beth you can offend her in Ep.1 if you are CHICK and you can offend her in Ep.2 if you are DIK.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
YES!

In Ep.1 if you are CHICK you can tell Sage a joke and end up offending Beth by accident.

In Ep.2 if you are DIK and lose CUM-petition (I don't know if you can offend her if you win), when Beth says it was humiliating to see you eating the condom you can say that it's not that humiliating and it doesn't even taste like as bad as eating the food she makes at the cafeteria.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
What a shitty memory you have, Beth was at the Halloween party dressed as a cheerleader. Beth you can offend her in Ep.1 if you are CHICK and you can offend her in Ep.2 if you are DIK.
I know my memory sucks, I already wrote this before, but it's good that you remind me of it...
But now I know who this girl is...Damn, just for tomorrow so I don't forget again... :unsure:

Reactions: DMNOV3R

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I'd rather argue with you. lol dalli_x will never stop. You at least will facepalm and move on. :ROFLMAO:
he somehow says good things but a lot just random for example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
he also said Lily is undercover agent and many things
which let me forget everything until ep10 ending
so i give him credit if something he said and did happen among the 100 messed up thing
"Madame rose is the reason Neil meet Rox in the prison" this is some high end plot twist i have never seen only dalli said it

• Wow
Reactions: dalli_x

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
Off topic question, why does the extras tab change around so much? Yesterday there was a link to Sanchomod, none anymore, there's no link to any party planning guide but there's still a link to the Mansion minigame guide for some reason, I remember last year there was a time that Scrappy's mod wasn't even linked. I feel like the mods are just randomly adding and unadding things.

novopip

Aug 23, 2021
Hi i heed your help, i miss 2 rewards in episode 9, i can't find it despite having used the walkthrough, please help me.
Jill #8: when the HOTs arrive to the party, the scene where Sage first greets Tremolo.

Josy #17: second screen of the episode 9 ending, just before seeing Karen passed out on a toilet seat.

Reactions: LucT

joybosa

Jan 6, 2018
I am getting Error just after episode 9's report shows. unable to start episode 10 . can anyone please help me regarding this?

1702753472052.png

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
This type of thing is what kills Quinn's character, DPC uses her as a scapegoat to add drama to the plot and consequently makes her stupid since her arrogance does not match the number of wrong choices she makes.
It doesn't really kill Quinn's character though: "arrogant and thinking highly of herself while actually pretty stupid" is exactly what Quinn is :sneaky:

So you could say her behavior is maybe irritating, but pretty consistent.

mario01

Nov 3, 2020
Someone help me I played from chapter 8 with the mods but I only unlocked the endings.
of maya and yosy insabella and beya

how do i continue with quin and jill i want to unlock all the route for chapter 9 someone will have a save all the route please

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
It doesn't really kill Quinn's character though: "arrogant and thinking highly of herself while actually pretty stupid" is exactly what Quinn is :sneaky:

So you could say her behavior is maybe irritating, but pretty consistent.
Of course her behavior is consistent.
She can't behave any other way. She grew up on the streets.
Everything is simple on the streets - show weakness once, it will become known to everyone, and everyone will remember it.
A weak person instantly becomes the object of humiliation and bullying.
Therefore, cruelty and arrogance are in a sense a defense.
Anyone who grew up on the streets knows exactly what I'm talking about.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Be sure to try the mushrooms at the barbecue party...
And maybe it's not just me, but Sally has a crush on MC...
He's everywhere MC is, and the way he looks at him says it all...
I wonder what crazy plan DPC has with him?

Reactions: Ekzou and dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes