katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
Be sure to try the mushrooms at the barbecue party...
And maybe it's not just me, but Sally has a crush on MC...
He's everywhere MC is, and the way he looks at him says it all...
I wonder what crazy plan DPC has with him?
he?
i really hope that sally is dont have a penis. :eek:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
And maybe it's not just me, but Sally has a crush on MC...
I don't know if it was the wrong choices I made but Sally hates my MC with a passion. I helped by giving her clothes and I didn't give her Derek's special drink but she still hates me. I don't know if there is no progression so far or if I got screwed with my choices.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The thing about undercover police officer Lily isn't mine, but I supported someone else's idea at times. But my guess at the moment is that Lily is working for Stephen Burke to investigate the HOTs tuition rumors. Lily also discovered that it was about drugs. She reported this to Stephen and he probably confronted Quinn with the allegations in EP10 without betraying Lily.
Just to be clear, you still only play one path right ? Chick MC with Josy x Maya, ?!
Right?

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
I don't know if it was the wrong choices I made but Sally hates my MC with a passion. I helped by giving her clothes and I didn't give her Derek's special drink but she still hates me. I don't know if there is no progression so far or if I got screwed with my choices.
She does love that sperm drink (looks like sperm mixed with something it's so fucking white and thick white)

Just to be clear, you still only play one path right ? Chick MC with Josy x Maya, ?!
Right?
wait you can't be serious he only play one route? and make all this missinfo with just one route
goddamn

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
What is the problem?
You may hate her back.
I hate her.
tumblr_mftuzqV6gi1qlzc82o1_400.gif

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Sally being a little bitch is just the way she's written regardless of choices. Honestly not getting the fixation some people seem to have with her, both personality and look wise she's around Becky tier.

Reactions: Ottoeight

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Well, I gave him some of Derek's drink (and he loved it) and I lent him some clothes. It's true that he still talks in disgust, but that's just a disguise.
If DPC really has plans for a Sally/MC romance, then good luck to the entrepreneurs, thanks, but not me.

• Haha
Reactions: DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Sally being a little bitch is just the way she's written regardless of choices. Honestly not getting the fixation some people seem to have with her, both personality and look wise she's around Becky tier.
I'm not interested in her sexual scenes with the MC, but I am interested in the MC's interaction with Sally. There have been few relationships that have developed throughout the game so far (apart from the love interests).

Reactions: Ekzou

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
all these 60 fps, and long animation s is just dpc preparation for the Big Sally sex scene with MC, she probably gonna get the most dirty scene of all:devilish:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ffive

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I'm not interested in her sexual scenes with the MC, but I am interested in the MC's interaction with Sally. There have been few relationships that have developed throughout the game so far (apart from the love interests).
well, what is interesting is how out of nowhere and sudden MC and elena end up being BFF, all from the beginning of episode 9 :ROFLMAO:.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
well, what is interesting is how out of nowhere and sudden MC and elena end up being BFF, all from the beginning of episode 9 :ROFLMAO:.
Some relationships that come to mind that progressed independently of the player's choices:

• MC and Elena
• MC and Heather
• MC and Sarah
• MC and Melanie
• MC and Chad (Ep.3 if the player wants - for better or worse)
• MC and Troy (Ep.10 if the player wants - for better or worse)

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I think Sally is a cool character, while her body is not that attractive because she is too much on the petite side. Despite her rude personality, her expressions are top notch and she seems pretty cool and cute sometimes. I always enjoyed her interactions with MC and it be cool if we would dominate her :cool:

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Am I the only one who is confused about Dawe participating in a weightlifting competition? The guy is as skinny as Rusty if not more so. There's something wrong with this competition, or this plot.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes