Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
There are answers, and partial answers, to some of those questions already given in the game as of ep 10.
Appreciate feedback, but this seems to be mostly you missing things already covered or theorising? Never the less:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does anybody know why my game is force close in the start of EPS 10 when the doctor start speaking to Helen?
Nice, more fodder for the resident comedians...

The answer is simple though, don't use the scrappy mod, DPC's code checks for it and messes with your game and saves.

When you install the scrappy mod it adds some unique variables to your saves. So even if you don't have scrappy installed anymore, BaDIK can detect you did in the past from your save.

So you'd need to install the latest version of the scrappy mod if you want those saves to work.

Last edited:

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I am lost - is there an upload for 0.10.1 that I can convert to Mac? I only see step loads from 9 to 10 to 10.1 for PC but don't know what to do for Mac as no mods seem to match anything I can use...any suggestions would be appreciated...

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Is it possible for Bella to find out who was cheating? It keeps showing in the ending card that she didn't, and I dont remember if I have a save where I didnt throw away the answer sheet.

Also why does this choice say "possible Cathy scene"?
For Bella to find a cheater, two events lead to this:
1. Option to leave answers where you found them. This is a neutral option, only available if you already have permanent affinity.
2. DIK option to study answers. Then Bella catch you too.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Appreciate feedback, but this seems to be mostly you missing things already covered or theorising? Never the less:

Nice, more fodder for the resident comedians...

The answer is simple though, don't use the scrappy mod, DPC's code checks for it and messes with your game and saves.

When you install the scrappy mod it adds some unique variables to your saves. So even if you don't have scrappy installed anymore, BaDIK can detect you did in the past from your save.

So you'd need to install the latest version of the scrappy mod if you want those saves to work.
in my opinion, the point about Sara/Melanie/Chad is still unanswered. we know what the 2 girls did more or less, but we don't know anything about why, we can't even tell if they did it more in favour of Sage (who had the chance to move on) or Chad (who was able to live a slightly less fake life). but it will probably stay that way until the end

Reactions: Meushi

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
My review (Ep 9 and 10)

Episode 9
This episode had a unique vibe, it gaves me some satisfaction about what I looked forward to witness.
But like the episode 5, we have the feeling where it's not so much going forward since the whole episode takes place at one Event : The Halloween Party.
But there's still a difference because for this one, we had a little ellipse between the end of the episode 8 and the beginning of the 9 (seeing the scene at the Burke's place on a flashback).

We can easily get why it's been made that way, the game continue after made a major choice.

I enjoy the game so much for not using mod or cheat to playing, only use the walkthrough to make sure to not forget anything, but now I'm less confident about continuing to do the same for the upcoming episodes.
it could be unbearable at some point and I don't want to be too frustrated about it.

Minigame :
The party planner mini-game is not bad quite frankly, it remind me of the mansion renovation mini-game we had during the episodes 6 to 8.
For now the consequences of succeed or not is almost non-existant (Just some DIK saying if your party was great or not in some conversation).

Story/Branch
For me this episode is a "turning point" one, when you think about it, for the first time ever, all the 5 major LI were in the same place, but not only that, they're actually talk to each other at some point.
I was very intrigued to see a conversation between Sage & Jill, because until now it's almost like they're been in 2 different environment in the same world, and not only that, they ending up getting friendly with each other,
which mean now the 5 main LI are currently connected between them, and it will probably continue through the Maya Situation afterward. Even from the others chicks, we can feel than the "fooling around" start to becoming more & more
serious (Riona).

I can Mention Zoey as well, she's now in the MC's new environment, encountering his new DIK friends and obviously she will become a potential LI at the future.

The face off between the MC & Vinny was expected as well, I think the outcome of this story will likely to be different depending if you're with Quinn or not.

As for the different branch, the story with Josy & Maya it's a "wait and see" for now (after the Burke's scene at the beginning) but it's seem that we might be have a separation between them.

Jill, we're still on the "vanilla" vibe of being a fresh couple, but the Bianca situation could maybe have a certain effect about it. I'm also looking forward to more interaction between her and the DIK and especially Rusty,
because his face when he saw Jill being introduced as MC's GF is very intriguing, which is logical since their history.
Speaking of Rusty, a painful episode for him, we saw someone who is more sentimental than we thought when it come for the girls until now.

Isabella well, there's not so much to say except from the comedy aspect to see her in a party environment with the students, it was pretty fun but we still don't know that much about James.

As for Sage, it's strange because I don't feel so much difference between becoming MC's boyfriend for now, yeah we have more background about his family and his relationship with Tybalt is fun (Tyballs ^^).

Heather : We get finnally some action with her, honestly it's a good start and I was more thrilled for that than other more elaborated lewd scenes from other characters we already saw a couple time.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Episode 10
This episode gave me the same vibe than the episode 6 when it cames out, and seems to confirm than the second episode of each season is the most thrilling in my opinion.
We progress a lot, that feeling is obviously more impactful since it's following the episode 9, which is the opposite in term of "time spent" lenght (just like the episode 5 for the 6).

Story :
Maya's situation is overwhelming, we know a lot more about the family. Patrick is not an empty antagonist, becoming what he is now made sense. Like it was well explained at the end of the episode, we still learn a lot about Maya
and especially Derek, who is showing a way more serious et emotional side, I wonder to see if he mostly continue to act like a goofy dude. Again, the OST on thoses intenses moments was perfectly fit.
And all the 5 LI are now definitally involved on that issue, I can already smile about the potential moments between the MC and the five of them in the future, depending of the branch you are.

Derek is also the one who's gonna launch a suspition's environnment with the DIKs, with Rusty and Jacob knowing about the plot and all the leak happening since the episode 3. I wonder what's gonna be now with Beth being caught for
putting the pictures, the question is she's directly linked to the DIK traitor helping her for it or not.

Speaking of DIK, Vinny elevated himself more & more as the most threatening antagonist, poor Riona.

Minigames :
- Math : Remind me of the Minesweeper game I used to play in my Win95 PC back in the day, it's fun ^^
- Brawl : Huge updrage of the former one, challenging especially against Chao & Dwyane.
- Science : It's a very well made simulation of a practical test, enjoy it a lot.
- Beer Pong : Less specific than the others, just choices with points you need for action or effects.
- Fish : All about taking care of them (feed, heal, sell), nothing to say about it.

Branches :
- Others : We got more action with Nora, my personnal favorite MILF, it's annoying that Fluffy made MC his mortal ennemy, I love cats ^^'.
Nicole was nice, increase the potential of a single route for her later.
We can say the same for Lily, she just play the "hard to get" one for me.
Riona also, and for Quinn I think it's pretty obvious since the branch choice was made.

- Maya & Josy : Maya's situation is taking over the evolution of the couple so nothing to say, the solo hangout with one or the other is cute.

- Jill : Continuing discovering the intimate actions. Knowing more about her, meeting her parents, pretty interesting.

- Isabella : We know a little bit more about James but aside this, MC is juggling between being Immature and Mature (Yoga class and the apology).

- Sage : The funniest for me, the date was so classic and cliché and they joke about it. But it will be least funny now since the news about her parents.

Last edited:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
If anything
More than likely, the Riona incident is an opportunity for the MC to do something heroic and Riona will end up physically fine. The whole Quinn/Riona dynamic will change as will the prostitution/drug plot. Maybe the MC will get injured and re-ignite old romances as people realize how fragile life is and how quickly things can go bad. Happens a lot in these games, happens in a lot of stories adult or not adult. Pretty standard, but fun, plot lines.

I guess we'll see. It's a bit more dramatic than the hidden Sage photo cliffhanger.

kinkyshin

Jun 8, 2020
If anything
Well, obviously nothing too bad is going to happen to any of the girls if you're on their path.

Like, Quinn will be fine if you're on her path. Things will likely not end so well for her otherwise.
Maya will be fine if you help her. Things will likely go bad for her otherwise.
Riona will be fine if you're on her path. Will likely be fine even if you're not on her path, but who knows...

More than likely, the Riona incident is an opportunity for the MC to do something heroic and Riona will end up physically fine. The whole Quinn/Riona dynamic will change as will the prostitution/drug plot. Maybe the MC will get injured and re-ignite old romances as people realize how fragile life is and how quickly things can go bad. Happens a lot in these games, happens in a lot of stories adult or not adult. Pretty standard, but fun, plot lines.

I guess we'll see. It's a bit more dramatic than the hidden Sage photo cliffhanger.
Yea... The Sage photo cliffhanger was pretty underwhelming in every way.

There's a few cliffhangers to end this chapter. I think the big one that people don't seem to care about is Tommy and Heather breaking up. Tommy has been a piece of shit for a long time and it looks like things have finally caught up to him. I want to see if he finally changes or crashes and burns.

143 others

Dec 1, 2020
dumb me has forgotten how to only download the new episode and not the whole thing can anyone help this autistic kid out

NonTock

Dec 27, 2017
In the sixth episode, while playing D&G, you can endlessly build relationships with Maya and Jill by approaching the merchant, giving five and changing the location back and forth. It is updated. I think it would be worth fixing

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023

Yeah, that sounds logical. It could be the trigger for Josy and Maya's breakup. Josy will realize, for example, that she doesn't really love Maya.

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
Why does the ugly madame exist? Now I knew she got 3 scenes in ep 10 isn't she a waste of time I have serious problem of her existence in the story
She's an easy source of new lewd content that doesn't require any story development. In a sense it allows the dev to invest more time laying out interesting character arcs for the main protagonists without having to sacrifice lewds or make them overly silly/gratuitous in the main story arcs. The madame doesn't require any backstory, context or relationship building with the MC. That doesn't mean there couldn't be any later though.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes