robin91

Jan 22, 2020
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Seasons 1, 2, and the current state of Season 3 (Episode 9 or 0.9.1). NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Picture Frames and Wallet Quantity unlocked for all routes, with the exception of all Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses still remaining). Mansion Repair Completed for all routes. Rank "S" for current Party Planning Mini Game, for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's first name, "Pena" for MC's last name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers with the exception of MC's last name, you'll have to play episode 9 again in order to change it as of now. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 10 start" saves, there is no Episode 10 yet, just "End of Episode 9" saves. All save files contain the following routes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i just want to play season 3. i dont have the first two seasons as i have played them somewhere else. which file to use and where to save those files?
Please help!!!!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes, Becky and probably all the other "relevant" dorm girls are involved. Question is if it is just them or if there is a mastermind behind the whole operation. Knowing DPC it's probably the latter.
In my opinion it is all a red herring by DPC, to distract from the important things.

what would they have done exceptionally? they were at the Halloween party as guests, they took photos that were available to everyone stuck on the wall and used them for a prank.

NH1980

Feb 3, 2023
Hi, need some help.

Working my way through the different paths in Episode 10 and I am stuck getting two of the scenes (and associated 2D art) - Lily and Cathy. I think I know what the problems are - I have created saves for all the paths, or so I thought, but here are my situations

CATHY
Of all the paths I played though in Episodes 1-8 there is only one where the MC told Cathy that he didn't want it to end - unfortunately that is my SAGE path so when I agree to go with Cathy it ends with the MC saying that he is now in a relationship (with SAGE) so it doesn't go any further. Think I need a HOTS path where I have previously said that I want to continue with Cathy.

LILY
I have a save called Nicole and Lily. I thought, in Episode 9 then they ended as a pair in the options, but when I start in Episode 10, although they are both with me it is clear that MC is attached to Nicole only and this proves true as I play through Episode 10 - the MC gets with Nicole but not Lily.

Any ideas how to get round this - suspect I could sort out the LILY one buy replaying Episode 9 and making sure there was only Lily in the picture. But not sure about the Cathy one - I don't want to have to go back and do a complete play through of Episodes 1-9.

Any thoughts or ideas?

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It's interesting if MC has sex with Josy after the prep party (one of the best sex scenes of all time :love: :love:) the next morning she will say we should be honest and tell the other person and if you get Maya's scene basically the same thing. But in episode 9 it gets confirm Josy and Maya haven't been keeping each other in the loop they don't open up about there sex life with MC until after the 3some scene and both girls are surprise at the answer. Some people say better later than never but I don't think that works in this case now that MC, Josy and Maya are in a real relationship making the stakes are much higher because Maya feels something she never felt with Josy and on the Josy side she is falling deeper and deeper in love in with MC. At this point keeping a secret like that can cause nothing but problems we already seen in episode 5 it cause problems if go with Maya she even says Josy gets jealous plus in episode 9 if you favor one girl the other doesn't like it and there in episode 10 there is no indication that the other girl is aware of who you spend Friday night with. How it plays out is of course is yet to be but seen but one thing is clear that Josy and Maya still aren't being totally honest with each other and that doesn't end well most of the time

Daandas

Jun 26, 2023
Quick question, is there a difference in Ep10 if you break up with the throuple early or late? Especialyl if you still wanna get some Josy on the side?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Quick question, is there a difference in Ep10 if you break up with the throuple early or late? Especialyl if you still wanna get some Josy on the side?
Episode 4 breakup is better for future solo Josy path, episode 8 breakup stops you getting the potential solo path hints in ep 9 (telling her you think about her all the time) and ep 10 (pillow fort scene).

EvilDuckVader

Jul 1, 2022
Been wondering, without knowing what I exactly did in one of my run, I managed to take certain someone for the Thanks Giving Heist. And after that I tried several times and failed to get that certain someone for the heist. Anyone know all the prerequisite to take that person for the heist?

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
i just want to play season 3. i dont have the first two seasons as i have played them somewhere else. which file to use and where to save those files?
Please help!!!!
You'll need the Interlude Start save files as well as the Transfer Data installed in a folder labeled "persistent" which can be found in your renpy save folder. Check the spoiler "Saves/Persistent/Transfer Data - Install Location and Instructions" for more details.

POVREVIEW

May 14, 2018
The thing i find upsetting is you cant keep with any of the others if u keep the solo path i tried that and it end the main girls each time... but sage and Bella show they are happy to keep fucking you Bella in ep 8 is upset if you are seen Jill but in that playthrough i wasnt even close to jill so it made no sense ? did i make a mistake or others seen this too...

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
Been wondering, without knowing what I exactly did in one of my run, I managed to take certain someone for the Thanks Giving Heist. And after that I tried several times and failed to get that certain someone for the heist. Anyone know all the prerequisite to take that person for the heist?
Hey, to bring Sage at the Bailey's thanksgiving, you need to tell Josy about Chad/Troy in the gym during episode 8, that's the only prerequisite

Raphael77

Aug 14, 2017
The thing i find upsetting is you cant keep with any of the others if u keep the solo path i tried that and it end the main girls each time... but sage and Bella show they are happy to keep fucking you Bella in ep 8 is upset if you are seen Jill but in that playthrough i wasnt even close to jill so it made no sense ? did i make a mistake or others seen this too...
This is definitely a game which invites you to play multiples routes to enjoy all the content, it is not a harem game, you definitely won't see everything (far from it actually) with only one playthrough, or you'll have to cheat your way heavily for it, but it's not advised as it doesn't really make any sense (storywise), but on that to each his own

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Do you mean that you should be able to keep Sage and Bella options open when you choose to be single, or do you mean that you should be able to keep seeing Sage and Bella options open if you choose another girl? If you mean the first option then I agree about Sage as she was happy with just being fuckbuddies and the problem comes with DPCs pacing of the relationships, Jill and the throuple were in the right place for that decision but Bella and Sage weren't. However I don't think Bella was that far away from being there and wouldn't have put up with being just one of many girls for much longer. If you mean the second option I disagree totally as choosing one girl means you've picked the girl and you shouldn't be hooking up with any other girl from that point on.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes