Aug 29, 2023
Yep, that's way too much to risk... just say no to even thinking about T/J cannon concepts... fucking perverts. :ROFLMAO:
Obviously Sancho falls into the category of people who consider stepsibling relations to be incest. Me, I consider it creepy at best, vile at worst—but certainly fun to joke about.

But I doubt it’s gonna happen in this game, cuz Patreon frowns on incest, and step-incest likely counts. So Sage’s birth dad is never gonna turn out to be Neil. Now Tybalt on the other hand…

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Obviously Sancho falls into the category of people who consider stepsibling relations to be incest
No bud... I just fall into the category that views that particular cannon setup as totally ridiculous considering the storyline to date, otherwise I like making fun of situations and cracking jokes.

Being honest, if I had a bible-thumping issue with incest I wouldn't mod half the VN's I do. Kinks of other folks don't bother me none in the least... unless someone attempts to impose them on me directly of course, as that would likely result in me grabbing a handful of 00 buck shells at minimum. It's a redneck thing.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
Genetic diseases usually don't transfer directly like that. Every generation, the original tainted genes are diluted by half. So usually, it will skip some generations and then pop up again somewhere randomly among the descendants. Most likely Helen's immediate progenetors gave no clue of what she was facing. Meaning this must be a recessive gene, and to manifest again, it needs a matching recessive gene in both parents. Thank god for that much.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I agree with you.
It would severely impact my love for the game if something like that happened.
If AL is anything to go by there might be a massive oh shit moment but can still get a happy ending. I don't think anyone going to die but doesn't bad things can't happen like Rio being kidnap hopefully nothing else happens to her. Personalty I worry about Patrick doing something very stupid because the loan problem gets solve he loses his power over Maya he could just go off the deep end someone could get hurt

Reactions: Ekzou

A360

Jun 29, 2018
It has lot of minigames for one!
:hidingthepain:
And more will come. Wait until DPC realises he can make the sex scenes minigames to make the player more engaged with the scenes emotions and feelings.

Beat this rhythm game to make Sage squirt. Win tic-tac-toe to make Josy and Maya cum.

Failure leads to a 0//5 and Sage jumps on a watermelon for satisfaction instead. Failure and JaM kick Fuckface out of bed and go back to vibes and pussy.

I wouldn't put it past him.

Oh how this thread would lose it's collective fucking shit if he ever does that :ROFLMAO:.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Wait until DPC realises he can make the sex scenes minigames to make the player more engaged with the scenes emotions and feelings.

Beat this rhythm game to make Sage squirt. Win tic-tac-toe to make Josy and Maya cum.
No problem. I solved the LustTime issue in another VN... I reckon handling a bit of tictactoe wackiness is of little concern :WeSmart: But agree, if there's a buck to be made...

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
anyone knows the name of the song used on the thanksgiving party freeroam? tried extracting it but it's only named "track147.mp3" in the game files.

Reactions: KaiserST

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
So, I don't see how DPС would plan lewd content at all amidst the large amount of dark foreshadowing of the ending.
1) Sage finds out her parents are getting divorced. Turns out her father never loves her and she wasn't a wanted child at all.
2) Josy wants to break up with Maya as early as ep11.
3) Riona's kidnapping
4) Maya's student loan uncertainty.
5) DIKs find out who's been cutting up the posters.
6) Probably starts a witch hunt in the fraternity to try to find the traitor.
7) Quinn and Winnie confront each other.
8) Bella continues to track down who cheated on the exam.
9) Is Lily an enemy or a friend?
10)Probably a new crisis between Josy and Maya.

We all hate to wait, but probably because there are so many dark foreshadowings every preview of ep11 will give some food for thought. And the wait for ep11 will go much faster than last cycle when ep9 basically ended with nothing.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
So, I don't see how DPС would plan lewd content at all amidst the large amount of dark foreshadowing of the ending.
1) Sage finds out her parents are getting divorced. Turns out her father never loves her and she wasn't a wanted child at all.
2) Josy wants to break up with Maya as early as ep11.
3) Riona's kidnapping
4) Maya's student loan uncertainty.
5) DIKs find out who's been cutting up the posters.
6) Probably starts a witch hunt in the fraternity to try to find the traitor.
7) Quinn and Winnie confront each other.
8) Bella continues to track down who cheated on the exam.
9) Is Lily an enemy or a friend?
10)Probably a new crisis between Josy and Maya.

We all hate to wait, but probably because there are so many dark foreshadowings every preview of ep11 will give some food for thought. And the wait for ep11 will go much faster than last cycle when ep9 basically ended with nothing.
Are you saying there shouldn't be lewd content this episode? Most of the time DPC knows what he doing take the start of episode 7 Patrick has shown up plus Josy and Maya aren't getting along to good a lot tension but then we get to sleep with Josy and the scene is handle so beautifully. Other than madame scenes or Bella getting anal before Josy ;) DPC usually gets it right

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes