Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
if you consider the whole episode there is Quinn being robbed (the real beginning of the confrontation with Vinnie) and Tybalt's blackmail (which, however ridiculous, threatened to end the story between MC and Jill, so not insignificant)

I don't see a big difference there.
Did Quinn being robbed really have anything to do with Vinny or was she just robbed? The only thing that Tybalt blackmail try is that he failed. But with Rio something did happen she got kidnap I would call that a massive difference

JohnnyCrunch

Sep 2, 2020
Riona has been screwed around by Quinn more than once, so there's been growing tension in that relationship for quite some time. She's slowly started to confide in the MC, and from the talk at the Halloween party & the "date" in this latest episode, we see that Rio is starting to reconsider her life choices. So, this kidnapping appears to just be an event meant to be the wakeup call that will convince her to separate from Quinn's illegal activities for good.

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Riona has been screwed around by Quinn more than once, so there's been growing tension in that relationship for quite some time. She's slowly started to confide in the MC, and from the talk at the Halloween party & the "date" in this latest episode, we see that Rio is starting to reconsider her life choices. So, this kidnapping appears to just be an event meant to be the wakeup call that will convince her to separate from Quinn's illegal activities for good.
Whatever. Just give me a Riona route, or else... :p

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Did Quinn being robbed really have anything to do with Vinny or was she just robbed? The only thing that Tybalt blackmail try is that he failed. But with Rio something did happen she got kidnap I would call that a massive difference
that Tybalt's blackmail was a failure we can say now, not at that time.

even for Patrick arriving at the BR something MUST have happened, and then almost nothing happened. (Or with Tommy discovering MC and Josy and a thousand other twists and turns).

the most likely denouement for Riona is that she is released and after some time somehow gets Quinn in trouble (either because she was scared or because she didn't feel defended as much as she hoped or because she was forced to betray her etc) and none of these things are necessarily going to happen in the next chapter. which is the chapter before the colnclusion of the season, where normally little happens but the bang is set up

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Sooner or later Riona's kidnapping will come to light, but to get beyond the next chapter, it may be enough for Quinn to hide it for a couple of days.

And what should Vinnie say to Sage? "Hi I'm a drug dealer who kidnapped a student friend of yours, but the important news I want to give you is about Quinn?" did he need to kidnap Riona?
Kidnapping Rio gives Vinny power over Quinn he can threaten her two ways one going to the Sage or someone with facts about what Quinn is doing and two he can also hurt Rio or worse if Quinn doesn't do what he says. Vinny has Quinn right where he wants her and he could now have the city and the college to sell drugs to

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Vinny has Quinn where he wants her or at least that what he would think plus he would now have the city and the college to sell drugs
To do business in college, he needs someone there.
He won't be able to sell there himself.
It could be Nick, but I don't see him in it.
But maybe it could be Lily.
Perhaps Lily acted act in Vinny's favour from the beginning.

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
To do business in college, he needs someone there.
He won't be able to sell there himself.
It could be Nick, but I don't see him in it.
But maybe it could be Lily.
Tommy has gotten drugs from Vinny before so he does have people he can go to

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Kidnapping Rio gives Vinny power over Quinn he can threaten her two ways one going to the Sage or someone with facts about what Quinn is doing and two he can also hurt Rio or worse if Quinn doesn't do what he says. Vinny has Quinn right where he wants her and he could now have the city and the college to sell drugs to
of course having Riona is an advantage for Vinnie, but it doesn't put him in a position to turn anyone in, he's as much a criminal as Quinn and plus he kidnapped a student. criminals don't want to get too much attention. and also the hypothesis of Riona going to turn her in is possible but not that likely, Riona would ruin herself, Quinn is a small fish so it's not like she can hope for who knows what kind of exchange with the authorities.

then Vinnie does not seem to me to be the type to want Quinn in jail (once in jail what reason would she have not to drag him along?) he wants her in his service and Riona can serve her in this

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
of course having Riona is an advantage for Vinnie, but it doesn't put him in a position to turn anyone in, he's as much a criminal as Quinn and plus he kidnapped a student. criminals don't want to get too much attention. and also the hypothesis of Riona going to turn her in is possible but not that likely, Riona would ruin herself, Quinn is a small fish so it's not like she can hope for who knows what kind of exchange with the authorities.

then Vinnie does not seem to me to be the type to want Quinn in jail (once in jail what reason would she have not to drag him along?) he wants her in his service and Riona can serve her in this
Vinny probably doesn't want Quinn in jail but she wouldn't know that I think it a move to get back at Quinn and to cut her out of her own turf. It a power grab by Vinny

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
MC pays The money he have, Gets beaten after that to the hospital obviously he can't say to the Police otherwise Quinn, Riona, DIK's everyone will Fall so he have to Suck it up .
Quinn will try to get Revenge on Vinny with Tommy without MC knowing and maybe small maybe leaving the drug deals for good , but something like this won't happen on Ep11 maybe at the ending of Ep12 Where Vinny got Ambushed by the Police or something.

Why will Tommy help Quinn? He might be a Huge Dick but, he is the reason Vinny got into the DIK's House in the Halloween , Quinn also will feel bad too about this when she fall for the MC (also stealing Vinny customers so the Dialog will be something i'm also part of the reason , Because i stole his customers and when you say i will help you in Ep10 maybe slightly Dialog changes here ) So she will try to help as well.

Reactions: dav3knight

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Getting and selling are not the same thing.
I highly doubt Tommy would take that risk.
Especially for Vinny.
True, but Tommy was willing to buy from Vinny it not a big jump from buying to selling. Besides Heather breaking up with him, Tommy going to want lots of drugs and strippers add MC having sex with Josy it would be easy to believe Tommy head not in the right place

Reactions: dav3knight

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023

What can Riona tell Vinnie that he doesn't know? She's gonna say that Lily tricked him into buying pot from Quinn, and what's he gonna say? He's gonna go to a strip bar and kidnap Lily now?
How could Riona be working for him? Quinn's not telling her half the truth.
I think this whole thing is just about getting the strip bar back to Vinnie. He'll probably additionally demand some kind of compensation for security or something and Quinn will find herself in a desperate position to find money again.
That's when Quinn's true motives will probably come out.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes