strangelandQQ

Oct 21, 2023
Well, usually terminally ill characters are added to a game for one specific purpose.

I think what's going to happen is that the MC and friends are going to sort out the Mayas loan situation, and when they proudly tell Patrick about it and tell him to go fuck himself, he shocks them with the news of Helen's death.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
We hear you, DPC.
Helen or Neal will die. DPC can't create dark drama without someone dying.
Or does he mean by dark drama the death of Riona?
Expendable old guys are small time drama. Hints? Quinn says she can't believe she kissed the mc, says she will probably leave. If she doesn't have enough sense to do that after the kidnapping, she is a disappointment as a bad guy. Sage says she is scramming after graduation. Bella gets fired for having sex with a student. Zoey offs herself. Lots of stuff floating around. But nothing satisfies like the death of a sympathetic relative innocent. Who is the the handiest for that? Riona.

But, you know, the HOT's sorority house could burn down. Oh so dramatic.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Well, usually terminally ill characters are added to a game for one specific purpose.

I think what's going to happen is that the MC and friends are going to sort out the Mayas loan situation, and when they proudly tell Patrick about it and tell him to go fuck himself, he shocks them with the news of Helen's death.
Yeah i think the whole stuff about getting maya's loan papers wont matter at all (other than getting closer to maya an derek and mc being dependable) but not about the outcome.

Stuff like patrick retaliating is imo completly out of the picture for the story, Helen will die, very soon imo.

And after she died Patrick will read her letter, realise how badly he treated his childrend and how misguided he was all the time. He will probably have a huge mental breakdown and afterwards maya's loan stuff will be done, he will just pay for her or at least "release" the shackles.

And even tho most people think patrick is a pure villain, Maya and Derek still long for his love and will maybe take care of him for a bit. Even tho he did all this cruel stuff, neither of them seems to want him out of their life entirely.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
$25.00
1. Maya 53%
2. Isabella 47%
854 votes total · 9 days left

$15.00
1. Maya 54%
2. Isabella 46%
1,113 votes total · 9 days left

$10.00
1. Maya 56%
2. Isabella 44%
1,973 votes total · 9 days left
wow, looks like the "feel pity for me" campaign worked in favor for Maya after all :LOL: , emotional guilt trip still working for some folks after all. :whistle:

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Haha, what?

I like Quinn, she's a confident bad girl with a mind of her own and her own agenda. She will allow herself to be more vulnerable but i hope she wont turn into full lovey-dovey mode ever, some chicks just dont like it and thats very fine too.

And come on, Quinn doesnt really changed so far, shes still exactly the same person with the same character, the only difference is that she has a deeper relationship with the mc and trusts him more now.

Otherwise shes still the chick who only really cares about herself (ok about tremolo too now on her route), but she couldnt give less of a fuck about anybody else. She keeps betraying her supposed friends (Sage, Riona) and uses the new hot girls as her pawns to earn money (for them too, but mostly for herself). She doesnt give a fuck about the consequences of her actions if they dont harm herself (like arieth pregnancy, the jock "fallout" or her management of the prep-party).

Thinking that Becky is more evil is just completly out of there, Becky is just a bitch with a lot of uncharming base motives and a unlikeable and petty bully character, but no way shes worse than quinn when were talking about morality. There are a few leagues between them, Becky is more like Dawe (dumb but kinda harmless) while Quinn is more like Vinny.

Its fine to like quinn and you can have a lot of fun with a girl like that (if she really likes you and isnt using you) but there is no need to idealize her into something she isnt.
I don't mean that her personality will do a 180 and she'll become a female simp. More that she's not all bad and there's some good in her that can grow. We see glimpses of that.

She always has those shy warm glances at the MC. She's not used to opening up, but she's unraveling. There's nice progress during her date with MC on the "Others" path. There's more to her than just a cold exterior.

About her not caring about others. That notion will truly be tested when she finds out about Riona. She's definitely selfish when she is focused on ambition and survival. Anyways, let's see how she reacts to Riona's situation.

I definitely don't idealize her. I'm not interested in her as a LI. This is just what I see from my perspective.

Not all evil people are intellectuals. Becky is vain. Quinn will use others for money. Becky will use others for status and attacks people she considers socially lower. Quinn uses manipulation because of the lifestyle she grew up in.

You have to look at where they come from too. Quinn comes from a family that consists of a drug dealer dad and addict mother. Not to mention the company her parents keep. She grew up in a dark place, and hopefully can outgrow her circumstances.

Becky is an evil bitch. We don't have much insight into her background, but I bet it's a lot less traumatic than Quinn's. I'd go as far to say that she grew up with a decent upbringing. That makes her evil worse than Quinn's. You can at least empathize with Quinn and her dark childhood. Becky is a rotten spoiled apple.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Is there any compressed version?
Being a DIK [v0.10.1] [Dr PinkCake]

NOTE: If you have my previous compressed copy, you can just get the patch.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- GOOGLE DRIVE - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

COMPRESSED: PATCH ONLY (only needed if you are running any version below v0.10.0)
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

PATCH ONLY: Use this ONLY on top of v0.10.0, nothing else.
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN <--Make sure to thank Bob69 for that you filthy animals :whistle:

Reactions: ElectronicRoberts
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes