Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It's the overuse by Pinkcakes to make her so "important" that causes pepe to dislike her. Also she's boring as fuck.

If she was liked as she was important she wouldn't be in the loser poll, and she would have had her special render series in episode 9 with Jill.
You've just confirmed that I was totally right when I commented your post with a "we have another dude who still hasn't come to terms with the fact that Maya is the most important female character after all these years, haven't we?"

Once again, deal with it. Once again, DrPinkCake confirmed in this last Q&A that he never gave a shit about what players think of the story and the way it is narrated.

And if you were right about what you say about Maya's popularity, BaDIK wouldn't be such a popular game.

Reactions: dalli_x and Kpyna

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Just you wait, she'll transform from a dirty Q-Tip into a clean cutie.

Note the shy warm glances she gives the MC when the situation gets "broccolli."
It's the overuse by Pinkcakes to make her so "important" that causes pepe to dislike her. Also she's boring as fuck.

If she was liked as she was important she wouldn't be in the loser poll, and she would have had her special render series in episode 9 with Jill.
I enjoy Maya's character. She's a girl that you date that is also a really good friend. Someone that the MC can just chill and hang out with. Easygoing and supportive.

If things go well, Derek goes from bro to bro-in-law as a bonus.
bros.jpg
Welcome to the Bailey family Tremolo.

Maya has good character traits. Look at how maturely she handles the situation if MC breaks the throuple, in comparison to Josy.

Last edited:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
You've just confirmed that I was totally right when I commented your post with a "we have another dude who still hasn't come to terms with the fact that Maya is the most important female character after all these years, haven't we?"

Once again, deal with it. Once again, DrPinkCake confirmed in this last Q&A that he never gave a shit about what players think of the story and the way it is narrated.

And if you were right about what you say about Maya's popularity, BaDIK wouldn't be such a popular game.
There is no right or wrong here, just facts. Jill and Josy won the initial polls to be the first two MGs getting render series therefore making them the two most popular on Patreon.

Sage beat out Bella and Maya in the second poll, making her the third.

Now Maya and Bella are fighting it out for fourth and fifth, with Maya winning so far, she's the fourth most popular MG on Patreon and Bella is last.

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
There is no right or wrong here, just facts. Jill and Josy won the initial polls to be the first two MGs getting render series therefore making them the two most popular on Patreon.

Sage beat out Bella and Maya in the second poll, making her the third.

Now Maya and Bella are fighting it out for fourth and fifth, with Maya winning so far, she's the fourth most popular MG on Patreon and Bella is last.
Pleased to see Maya winning over Bella. Isabella is my least favorite.

A woman in her mid to late 30s hanging out at a college party weirds me out.

For main LIs, my order is:
1) Jill & Maya tied (No complaints about Jill except her naivety. Maya's relationship with Josy and cheating on Josy are my issues with her. Also, I don't like throuples.)
2) Josy (Low-key petty with how she handles the end of the throuple [still not a throuple fan]. Otherwise, a likable and worthy LI.)
3) Sage (Her relationship with MC looks like it could end up like Jade/Stephen.:eek: Also her bad temper. She's fun though.)
4) Isabella (This relationship is strange and creeps me out a bit. The age difference and the mystery of James too.)

Lynette is Alive.
That would have been nice.

Her death has caused the MC to have mommy issues.

The option to call Jade and Madame Rose "mommy" and the potential relationship with Isabella are red flags.:eek:
Although, I have to admit, possibly seeing Tybalt's reaction to catching MC calling Jade "mommy" is interesting.

Still, I can't get behind "mommy" roleplay.:sick:

Last edited:

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
Did DPC use the same model for Neil and Derek? Just curious if someone knows.
Though it was a joke, since he uses Base G8M a lot, just changing the skin, it's possible it's the case with Derek and Neil. At least young Neil looks a lot like Derek so the morphs/mesh is probably Base G8M, but the skins (mats) are definitely different: the brows are different, and, while Derek's facial hair is textured (it's on the Base G8M face texture), Neil's looks like fibermash (not so sure after finding Neil's character source -- see edit below -- but the stubbles are definitely different).

DerekVSNeil.jpg

Maybe Derek is Neil from the past. Timestamps vibes here.

EDIT: almost sure this is skin (found this by myself, but someone in the art/assets thread already posted it; so, two people finding the same thing is probably a match). He probably dial more the morphs of this character as Neil gets older, but uses mostly G8M Base for younger Neil.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Zoey is too late to revive her relationship with mc ...
In Episode 8 the players had to pick their path and except for the Others path, the mc now would automatically turn her down because he is now in a stable relationship.
For the Others path she would have to share mc with Quinn, Riona, Camila, Lily, Nicole, ... if mc would take her back as gf, he would start a Zoey path causing even more path splitting ...
Imho DPC has painted himself into a corner with the separate paths.

Zoey's story is a slowburn ... It's 3-4 weeks from Halloween (10-31) to ThanksGiving (4th thursday in NOV). Near the end of the party in Episode 10 it seems she realises what she lost and that it is to late to get back to mc and so she runs away in tears ... sad story and probably more drama will follow in the next episodes.

I would not mind if mc had an option to hang out with her, but she seems to stay at home, so there is always the train ride to mc's place and back home. Maybe she could join college and do some Art classes next semester ... however as I wrote above it would split up the game content even more.
It’s not too late for them if the player follows the Others path, and many people do this - according to statistics from Steam, the second most popular route, after Sage. DPC wouldn't add it to the script just to make it impossible. Lots of drama guaranteed, this is DPC. Even on the MGs path it will be quite possible to reunite with her, through the cheating mechanics, but I will not do this, cheating for me is only on the Jill path, because Bianca. :devilish:
Although I can’t wait to get something with Zoey as soon as possible, I understand why this drama is such a slowburn, if Zoey was thrown out to the player right away as material, then they would dislike her even more, because it would be intrusive.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I wouldn't say it's primarily about "fixing" her.

It's character growth. I love seeing it. I wouldn't expect a college student to be completely stuck in their ways.
Their character and world view are still growing.

She has clearly experienced trauma in her life and has trust issues. It's nice seeing her break out of that mold.

I don't believe her being "fixed" fundamentally changes her either. She shows glimpses of vulnerability with her interactions and how she glances at the MC. She has worn a cold-blooded mask for so long, that she has become it.

Still, it's just a mask created by trauma and self-preservation, and the MC is helping to peel back the layers.
I enjoy this direction. Kudos to DPC.

A character that doesn't fundamentally change is someone like Becky. She is a vain real baddie. Big ego and competitive.
She attempts to wear a pleasant mask to conceal her inner darkness. But she's so fake that her attempts are transparent.

Becky has shown no inclination to changing thus far.
Quinn is not like Becky. There is warmth underneath the cold mask and potential for positive change.
Haha, what?

I like Quinn, she's a confident bad girl with a mind of her own and her own agenda. She will allow herself to be more vulnerable but i hope she wont turn into full lovey-dovey mode ever, some chicks just dont like it and thats very fine too.

And come on, Quinn doesnt really changed so far, shes still exactly the same person with the same character, the only difference is that she has a deeper relationship with the mc and trusts him more now.

Otherwise shes still the chick who only really cares about herself (ok about tremolo too now on her route), but she couldnt give less of a fuck about anybody else. She keeps betraying her supposed friends (Sage, Riona) and uses the new hot girls as her pawns to earn money (for them too, but mostly for herself). She doesnt give a fuck about the consequences of her actions if they dont harm herself (like arieth pregnancy, the jock "fallout" or her management of the prep-party).

Thinking that Becky is more evil is just completly out of there, Becky is just a bitch with a lot of uncharming base motives and a unlikeable and petty bully character, but no way shes worse than quinn when were talking about morality. There are a few leagues between them, Becky is more like Dawe (dumb but kinda harmless) while Quinn is more like Vinny.

Its fine to like quinn and you can have a lot of fun with a girl like that (if she really likes you and isnt using you) but there is no need to idealize her into something she isnt.

• Sad
Reactions: dalli_x and Hawke84
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes