HueofColor

Apr 16, 2020
Can we get confirmation that that's Vinny's hand? I feel like this is a shock red-herring, like an MC nightmare or something.

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
... I hope it's a fake, because it makes absolutely no sense.
Also, previews always do some crazy red-herring that make us go crazy, and then there's some luke-warm reveal
This is totally a fake, I admitted believe it at first until I saw the hand besides why would they be in Maya's room

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
it a good fake or someone added the hand
If you don't consider the hand I think it's fake I just cant see Josy dressing like that even for the MC seems a bit out of character for me. It's almost like she is learning from Madame Rose instead of trying to dress sexy and provocative in normal girly outfits. I think a sexy school outfit or something like would be more in character for her.

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
If you don't consider the hand I think it's fake I just cant see Josy dressing like that even for the MC seems a bit out of character for me. It's almost like she is learning from Madame Rose instead of trying to dress sexy and provocative in normal girly outfits. I think a sexy school outfit or something like would be more in character for her.
That is good point personalty I wouldn't mind Josy wearing that for MC

4.80 star(s) 1,499 Votes