dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Are you out of your mind.
Josy and Maya never wanted MC as beard that is fact simple and true. Josy and Maya was meeting in secret to keep Patrick from finding out about them which they failed to do.

Why do you keep trying to make it look they want him as a beard that would be awful thing for them to do. You making things up here, Patrick finds out about the relationship and everything falls apart for Josy and Maya maybe it already was before that but now it worse.

Now the only way they can meet is at college which at that time they have never met MC. Josy and Maya won't see each for months likely because Maya don't want to risk to going to see Josy. Daring that time Josy meets MC she a big crush and so does he the same thing can happen with Maya. Josy feelings for MC are stronger then her for Maya there relationship is dead at this point. Josy was totally ready to drop Maya's ass and was going to but then MC act's like a little bitch so rather then being alone they still together. Then MC can chose to be with them or friends.

Both girls want MC more then the other this is just fact throuple or off path. There is no beard here only the one MC grew why do you keep trying to make them shitty people(well Maya is shitty at times to Josy)
Read correctly what is written in the screenshots. These are facts. You should slowly see Josy as she is and not as you want her to be. Why? Because otherwise you could experience one or two huge surprises.

You're basically doing the opposite of me. I prepare for the worst and will be relieved if it doesn't happen. You, on the other hand, see everything through rose-colored glasses and at some point you will be disappointed when DPC takes these glasses away from you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
Read correctly what is written in the screenshots. These are facts. You should slowly see Josy as she is and not as you want her to be. Why? Because otherwise you could experience one or two huge surprises.

You're basically doing the opposite of me. I prepare for the worst and will be relieved if it doesn't happen. You, on the other hand, see everything through rose-colored glasses and at some point you will be disappointed when DPC takes these glasses away from you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am reading correctly but your trying to make them something they not I'm sure there twist to come bu they not worse then Quinn as your trying to set them up as

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I am reading correctly but your trying to make them something they not I'm sure there twist to come bu they not worse then Quinn as your trying to set them up as
No, I'm not trying to change Josy. I just accept Josy as she is and don't wear rose-colored glasses. I just accept fact so that no person is perfect and Josy says about herself so that she has flaws and makes mistakes. I don't ignore it, but you do.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
the break up coming on throuple and others, in 10 solo josy previews was on throuple
Obviously all previous Josy previews have been on throuple because there's no solo route for her yet.

I think if MC failed to get the paperwork in ep 10 that could be the last straw for the Maya and Josy couple with the MC on a different route. Maya would start bitching about MC not helping her enough and Josy will get mad because she thinks Maya is ungrateful for the help MC tried to give leading to a big fight where Maya accuses Josy of still wanting to be with MC, Josy doesn't deny it and Maya breaks up with her.

4.80 star(s) 1,499 Votes