ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Hi guys, the game keeps crashing after the second dialogue line of the last update, am I the only one facing this?
What is the last sentence you can read before the crash? The scene in the hospital?
For searching purposes, its important you copy the exact sentence you read just before the crash.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Dalli, seriously...

Her drawing a heart doesn't mean anything. Her showing a speech bubble of what he said makes it so fucking obvious!

Read my post: https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-10-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-13386205

Then read her diary entry that you posted.

Drop all your preconceptions that he said, "I love you" and pretend for a second that he said, "Ride me Zoey!".

You'll suddenly see how everything makes sense.

Then you'll realise you were wrong. :rolleyes:
I thought about it again and you're right. The MC really did say to Zoey that she should advise him. But it took me a while to close everything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
Very realistic and beautiful, just way too flat-chested compared to the DAZ model used in the game ;)
Oh, excuse my weak English, but I didn't understand the expression "just way too flat-chested"... :oops:
Afterwards when I wonder if it was generated by AI it's because we would really say that the image, at 1m25 the hair seems strange :)
It doesn't matter, very pretty, whether it's real or fake ;)

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
real.

Sometimes it becomes really difficult to tell the difference between the real and the fake.
In any case one thing is sure, girls from Eastern Europe, and VNs are so perfect *Sticks out tongue* :love:
Thank you for this clarification. :giggle:

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
Deepfake + photo editing app (hair color, freckles, eye color.)
Oh I see..
And taken from the model shared by Kristin Melnichuk's twitter link I guess?
If you created the fake yourself, good job, it's almost Sage, minus the breasts :LOL:

Reactions: marspig

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
Sometimes it becomes really difficult to tell the difference between the real and the fake.
In any case one thing is sure, girls from Eastern Europe, and VNs are so perfect *Sticks out tongue* :love:
Thank you for this clarification. :giggle:
The original photos I used were of a model named Sigrid from the MetArt website.
In fact, I can change it to something else at will, I just think she is tall enough and has a good hair style.

The photos from the account you mentioned are also deepfake photos. She or he (Kristin Melnichuk) totally stole Sigrid's face.

After taking a look at Kristina Melnichuk’s account, I thought maybe they are the same person?
It’s hard to tell if it’s true or false without a video to watch, and her photos are all weird.

After some searching, I think they are indeed the same person, but she used the name Sigrid when taking pictures on "metart".

These are so off topic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ekzou

Ekzou

Feb 28, 2023
Les photos originales que j'ai utilisées étaient celles d'un modèle nommé Sigrid du site MetArt.
En fait, je peux le changer à volonté, je pense juste qu'elle est assez grande et qu'elle a une bonne coiffure.

Les photos du compte que vous avez mentionné sont également des photos deepfake. Elle ou lui (Kristin Melnichuk) a totalement volé le visage de Sigrid.
[/CITATION]

OK je vois. C'est vraiment étonnant.
Quoi qu'il en soit, c'est un très joli "remake de Sage".:amour:
Bon travail.
Et merci d'avoir clarifié tout ça ! :pouffer de rire:

Modifier ;
>> C'est vrai que les photos du compte sont peu nombreuses et bizarres. Il est difficile de savoir si le compte provient d'une personne réelle ou non. Le modèle vient d'un pays en guerre ce qui pourrait expliquer les quelques photos du compte, personnellement je n'ai pas cherché à faire plus de recherches.

Quoi qu'il en soit, cela ne change rien au fait que vous et l'IA avez créé un magnifique Sage. Même si, il faut quand même admettre que réussir à nous faire douter de la « réalité » ou non des photos de modèles est vraiment terrifiant, je trouve.

Mais oui, tu as raison, on est complètement hors sujet, désolé.
Je vous souhaite un bon moment.

Last edited:

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
I thought about it again and you're right. The MC really did say to Zoey that she should advise him. But it took me a while to close everything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I read your first paragraph and I almost fell over. :eek:

Then I read your analysis and realised there would be no snow in Hell today after all. o_O

Leonin

Dec 6, 2018
I think people want Sally to be an option for the MC and they want Zoey to do something other than pine for him. Zoey should steal Magnar away and then everyone would be happy.

Mar 18, 2020

All is well, but weeks fly by too fast when you're having fun.

I'm still working on art for a bigger part of the episode, as reported earlier. I have ~100 more renders to go before I can move on to something else.

As I'm creating the art, I'm contemplating extending the current scene a bit more because it's turning out way better than I thought it would as it comes to life.

Currently, the renders are fairly quick to pose, especially compared to what has been done in the previously made ~450 renders for this special free roam event.

I'm really enjoying creating art right now.

I plan to work on lewd scenes immediately after I wrap up this area. I have to conclude one lewd scene that's almost done and then work on two other scenes for two main girls.

At the moment, 32 animations and 178 static renders are in the render queue. I'm hoping for another week of smooth sailing.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
I'm not sure what this means...
giphy (1).gif

Reactions: KristopheH
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes