Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

All is well, but weeks fly by too fast when you're having fun.

I'm still working on art for a bigger part of the episode, as reported earlier. I have ~100 more renders to go before I can move on to something else.

As I'm creating the art, I'm contemplating extending the current scene a bit more because it's turning out way better than I thought it would as it comes to life.

Currently, the renders are fairly quick to pose, especially compared to what has been done in the previously made ~450 renders for this special free roam event.

I'm really enjoying creating art right now.

I plan to work on lewd scenes immediately after I wrap up this area. I have to conclude one lewd scene that's almost done and then work on two other scenes for two main girls.

At the moment, 32 animations and 178 static renders are in the render queue. I'm hoping for another week of smooth sailing.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Hopefully it don't turn in to "fuck this is some good shit"

• Hey there
Reactions: Ekzou

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022

I'm still working on art for a bigger part of the episode, as reported earlier. I have ~100 more renders to go before I can move on to something else.

As I'm creating the art, I'm contemplating extending the current scene a bit more because it's turning out way better than I thought it would as it comes to life.

Currently, the renders are fairly quick to pose, especially compared to what has been done in the previously made ~450 renders for this special free roam event.

I plan to work on lewd scenes immediately after I wrap up this area. I have to conclude one lewd scene that's almost done and then work on two other scenes for two main girls.

At the moment, 32 animations and 178 static renders are in the render queue. I'm hoping for another week of smooth sailing.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
TL;DR version:
DPC waffled on. Or as say here in Brazil, he talked, talked and talked but didn't say anything...

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
404.png

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
We did learn that 2 main girls will be getting a lewd scene, because I guess main girls don't always get lewd scenes now.
We also know that he is having fun. This is the most important information.

I suppose that asking for data on the number of renders/animations completed in this cycle in order to at least approximately understand where we are is too much.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
so 2 main girls lewds and about 10 or so Madame Rose lewds. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I really don't get why DPC keeps on stuffing lewd scenes of Madame Rose into the episodes. Literally nobody has ever asked for "more Madame Rose". I think it's definitely another one of his self-inserts, a granny fetish of his, maybe he's just into 70 year olds with liver spots? Who knows.

DarkMage73

Aug 22, 2022

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
why-didn't-you-say-anything-ben-stone.gif raised_hopes_futurama.gif

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Can we all agree that Derek is the best bro?
He bloody fuckin' is, DrPinkCake making the best bro ever
He is a good bro, but he is not the sharpest tool in the shed. He would be the first one to receive an invitation to my wedding, but I wouldn't rob a bank with him.
Here's a quick preview of Derek's future:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
Status updates fly by when you don't write anything as well.
TL;DR version:
DPC waffled on. Or as say here in Brazil, he talked, talked and talked but didn't say anything...
We also know that he is having fun. This is the most important information.

I suppose that asking for data on the number of renders/animations completed in this cycle in order to at least approximately understand where we are is too much.
Back when episodes were taking 3 - 4 months to create, weekly status updates were cool, as the progress was tangible and it was a realatively quick countdown to delivery.

But now that the cycle is around a year for delivery, what is there to say in 50+ updates. "Yeah, did some more shit, enjoy wanking to someone else's game this weekend."

He should just do monthly updates.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
Back when episodes were taking 3 - 4 months to create, weekly status updates were cool, as the progress was tangible and it was a realatively quick countdown to delivery.

But now that the cycle is around a year for delivery, what is there to say in 50+ updates. "Yeah, did some more shit, enjoy wanking to someone else's game this weekend."

He should just do monthly updates.
Every update has an overhead of beta testing and tidying up unfinished parts of the program code so they don't affect players. So, monthly updates for 1.5-2 yrs to get a complete episode? We are mostly old timers around here, and I can tell you that, at my age, that plan doesn't make sense.

Better to get the unfinished parts done, and test everything once per episode.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Every update has an overhead of beta testing and tidying up unfinished parts of the program code so they don't affect players. So, monthly updates for 1.5-2 yrs to get a complete episode? We are mostly old timers around here, and I can tell you that, at my age, that plan doesn't make sense.

Better to get the unfinished parts done, and test everything once per episode.
I think he meant the progress updates rather than game updates, if he stopped doing weekly progress updates which tell us nothing and switched to monthly progress updates then he'd be more likely to give actual numbers to show how much progress is being made on the episode.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
I think he meant the progress updates rather than game updates, if he stopped doing weekly progress updates which tell us nothing and switched to monthly progress updates then he'd be more likely to give actual numbers to show how much progress is being made on the episode.
True. But guess what, no matter how it is done, there will always be those who wish it was different. There is a point where dpc simply must ignore the kibutzers and do what works for him.

UrFriend

Aug 30, 2022
I really don't get why DPC keeps on stuffing lewd scenes of Madame Rose into the episodes. Literally nobody has ever asked for "more Madame Rose". I think it's definitely another one of his self-inserts, a granny fetish of his, maybe he's just into 70 year olds with liver spots? Who knows.
I think she is simply content fill and justification of your VIP pass. Though I would prefer for him to let us visit Rose one more time.

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
Totally wrong. Zoey is the one who doesn't want to talk about feelings and the MC kept sending messages that Zoey stopped answering. At the latest, after Emma's Rooster Cluck, Zoey should have communicated with the MC, but she did not. She let the MC think she had a boyfriend named Bret.

Do you want to make the MC a cuckold?:eek:
You can develop complex theories and draw far-reaching conclusions from crumbs and dust, yet you can't connect the dots to a story as simple as Interlude's.

No. It's not like Zoey suddenly decided she didn't want to text or communicate with MC anymore. She was increasingly disappointed that MC seemed withdrawn and indifferent. The story Bret told her makes her try: Either it turns out that MC wants to contact her because he cares about her, or she should leave him alone.

zoey mc 1.png
zoey mc 2.png

And theoretically it worked. She believed she was doing a favor for MC.
And we know that the MC is a Drama Queen (escape from Maya's room at the end of EP3, adding to the story about the photo of Zoey or who Bret is) and his reflection comes a little later, so he lets it go, offended.

zoey mc 3.png

Then, Emma tells her her perspective on what happened between her and Bret, and Zoey realizes that their story is a giant misunderstanding between the two of them and almost a copy of her own story that's happening. Hers and MC's.

zoey mc 4.png

And although she is still not sure what she wants, she clearly does not want the ending that happened to Bret and Emma.

zoey mc 5.png

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes