• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

All is well, but weeks fly by too fast when you're having fun.

I'm still working on art for a bigger part of the episode, as reported earlier. I have ~100 more renders to go before I can move on to something else.

As I'm creating the art, I'm contemplating extending the current scene a bit more because it's turning out way better than I thought it would as it comes to life.

Currently, the renders are fairly quick to pose, especially compared to what has been done in the previously made ~450 renders for this special free roam event.

I'm really enjoying creating art right now.

I plan to work on lewd scenes immediately after I wrap up this area. I have to conclude one lewd scene that's almost done and then work on two other scenes for two main girls.

At the moment, 32 animations and 178 static renders are in the render queue. I'm hoping for another week of smooth sailing.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
'I'm contemplating extending the current scene a bit more because it's turning out way better than I thought it would as it comes to life'

I think he has this sentence saved, he uses it so often

Mnblpo

Apr 29, 2020
I wonder if there will be a threesome with Elana and JB in this episode? :unsure:
I think there is a high chance that in the others path MC will finally fuck Elena but I don't think JB will join them, probably he will give them his permission and maybe ask to watch them. My favourite scenario would be JB and Elena doing a foursome with MC and Sage with couple swapping but unfortunally that won't happen.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 19Castiel23

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
You can develop complex theories and draw far-reaching conclusions from crumbs and dust, yet you can't connect the dots to a story as simple as Interlude's.

No. It's not like Zoey suddenly decided she didn't want to text or communicate with MC anymore. She was increasingly disappointed that MC seemed withdrawn and indifferent. The story Bret told her makes her try: Either it turns out that MC wants to contact her because he cares about her, or she should leave him alone.

View attachment 3514068
View attachment 3514070

And theoretically it worked. She believed she was doing a favor for MC.
And we know that the MC is a Drama Queen (escape from Maya's room at the end of EP3, adding to the story about the photo of Zoey or who Bret is) and his reflection comes a little later, so he lets it go, offended.

View attachment 3514084

Then, Emma tells her her perspective on what happened between her and Bret, and Zoey realizes that their story is a giant misunderstanding between the two of them and almost a copy of her own story that's happening. Hers and MC's.

View attachment 3514086

And although she is still not sure what she wants, she clearly does not want the ending that happened to Bret and Emma.

View attachment 3514087
But Zoey decided to communicate less with the MC because she thought she was doing him a favor.
Zoey: "The words Bret told me about Ems echoed inside my head."
Zoey: "And if there was even the tinest chance that MC felt more us than he let me know..."
Zoey: "...I hoped that I was doing him a favor by not making him remember me evers day."
Zoey: "I think it worked."

Like Emma, she didn't want the MC to think of her. She thought it would work and was happy with that. But Zoey made the biggest mistake she could have made after the Rooster Cluck from Emma.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
It doesn't matter if Zoey is at fault for leaving the MC or not.
Zoey is hot that's all that matters and I think she should join the throuple.
She could eat out Josy while I'm banging Maya.
Nice sentiment, but for the love of everything that's wet and slippery, keep your cummy kisses away from my Zoey!! Last thing she needs are the bugs you're carrying!
:mad:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
Who do you think is the lone wolf who stayed at home? The MC was already the lone wolf in high school before Zoey met him. No friends. In EP10, the MC told Zoey not to leave her alone. The MC read the Rooster Cluck from Emma and commented in with "Slut". But then it gets worse through Zoey's fault because "Slut" was just the MC's initial anger and he more or less calmed down but wanted clarity and the truth.
screenshot0006.png
Okay, I say pass after this part.

Keep sailing.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

All is well, but weeks fly by too fast when you're having fun.

I'm still working on art for a bigger part of the episode, as reported earlier. I have ~100 more renders to go before I can move on to something else.

As I'm creating the art, I'm contemplating extending the current scene a bit more because it's turning out way better than I thought it would as it comes to life.

Currently, the renders are fairly quick to pose, especially compared to what has been done in the previously made ~450 renders for this special free roam event.

I'm really enjoying creating art right now.

I plan to work on lewd scenes immediately after I wrap up this area. I have to conclude one lewd scene that's almost done and then work on two other scenes for two main girls.

At the moment, 32 animations and 178 static renders are in the render queue. I'm hoping for another week of smooth sailing.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Thanks for posting...

But its really getting weird... i followed the DEV cycles a lot but cant remeber any DEV cycle where we didnt get any "finished numbers" for over 3 months. In fact... the last "finished numbers" were on day 1 of the DEV cycle back in january.

DPC changed his behaivior towards sharing numbers... i dont like that, but it doesnt have to be a negative thing in the end... i mean, he could very well scream in july "iam done folks, enjoy!" ;) Well, lets be optimistic for once.

Its nice to read that he has a good flow going on and enjoys the DEV cycle so far... i think that is the most important thing anyways. Cause if it would be different, things would slow down a lot for sure.

If i had to make a guess, DPC should be at 150 complete animations now at least and about 2000-2600 still renders... Everything below those numbers would be disappointing... For the still renders iam kinda sure he has about those numbers... But its always about animations... there is the bottleneck.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes