DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Blaming Zoey for losing contact while she was in San Diego is also quite a stretch. This is not how friends communicate, where only one calls or writes to the other. MC was also obliged to maintain contacts with Zoey, but the depression after the breakup overwhelmed him and then, as he usually does: he told himself the rest when he saw the photo from the beach.
Man, what a load of bollocks I've been reading here, MC did what he had to do for his mental health, or else instead of banging all those chicks at college we'd be watching him cry himself to sleep every night and not being able to move on.
Truth is MC loved her, she didn't love him, or at least she didn't know she loved him, so he had to distance himself since she obviously would not back down from her plans (which was her right, but actions have consequences).

The onus of maintaining the relationship was 100% on Zoey since she was the only one delusional enough to think that they were only friends, as far as MC was concerned she was an ex he had to move on from. For his own sake.
At the end of the day MC's only mistake was to fall in love with a girl that was even more immature than him and was not prepared for a relationship.
Saying Fuckface is in any kind of wrong in this situation is bullshit and blame shifting :whistle:

Reactions: HiP1 and soprano31

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Another possibility with the Quinn image.

In EP10 when Bella is calling MC on the phone. We see an unhappy Quinn storm out of the Dean's office.

It could be that Rio was observed or careless in some way. This was observed and it led to Quinn. Quinn or the leader of Quinn's crew sees Rio as a liability. Quinn, being a true professional with her business plan, goes along with it.

Moni23

Aug 26, 2020
I didn't write that Zoey betrayed the MC. But now that I think about it, she actually did in a way. Was it stupid to listen to Bret? Absolutely. The betrayal is actually that she has known the MC for years and knows how he is emotionally. She's ignoring years of experience with the MC, who is her best friend, for advice from a guy she just met. In a way, that's a betrayal of friendship. But that's a subjective way of looking at it on my part.

The MC is not partly responsible for the breakup. To one he told Zoey to love her, only Zoey reacted shit to it. This left the MC confused and subsequently not knowing what love is. In EP10, the MC himself says to Zoey that he later realized what he had, because before he thought it was just the best friendship + sex. Zoey's reaction in the past is to blame for that. He did what a best friend should do. He let her go to San Diego so she could realize her dream.

Furthermore, we read so Zoey stopped responding to messages from the MC. The MC kept messaging Zoey and Zoey actively chose not to reply to the MC, her supposed best friend. The MC fought and wanted to maintain the friendship with Zoey at this distance. It doesn't matter what Zoey's motive was, you don't do that with your best friend. With that in mind, it's no wonder the MC said to Derek in EP9 that it felt like she threw him away. It's Zoey's fault because she's actually known the MC for years and knows how emotional he is.

Zoey runs away when things get tough, but Derek stays and helps. Neither of them are perfect. But I prefer friends who are loyal to the MC, even when things get tough. That's what makes a friendship in my eye.
Okay, I get it. You evaluate Zoey by her actions, you don't care about motives and you don't leave her the right to make mistakes. Of course, this is your right. I don't think there's any point in arguing here, everyone will stay with their opinion. But I was amused by your words, "The MC struggled, he sent her messages." Seriously? As far as we know, he didn't even try to contact Allison, cried for 1 day, met Josy and immediately forgot about Zoey. This is not a fight.
I look at Zoey and MC's relationship differently. I think they didn't really love each other. Teenagers often say "I love you", so what? I think Zoey is really falling in love with the MC now. After all, he's changed a lot for the better since the interlude. And the MC will fall in love with Zoey if the player wants it (and I definitely want it).
You show Derek as a devoted friend, but when did he do something for the MC? Never. Everything he does, he does for himself and sometimes for Maya. He is an egoist who hurts others without noticing it, but at the same time expects people to be sensitive and attentive towards him. Zoey and Derek make mistakes, but Zoey grows above herself, and Derek remains at the level of episode 1. Perhaps in the future this will change, but now it is so.

Reactions: Ostap Bender

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
My mix of a Celtic name and a Slavic soul has landed me in difficult discussions more than once here, on Reddit and Discord. And the reason was that in my culture not everything has to be said out loud, written down or have a witness in the form of a lawyer to be obvious.

The fact that MC loved Zoey is known from EP3 when he was talking to Bella.
Then this is confirmed in the way he talks about her, and in a conversation with Jamie (EP8), all doubts are dispelled when he uses the word girlfriend (ex-girlfriend to be precise).

Blaming Zoey for losing contact while she was in San Diego is also quite a stretch. This is not how friends communicate, where only one calls or writes to the other. MC was also obliged to maintain contacts with Zoey, but the depression after the breakup overwhelmed him and then, as he usually does: he told himself the rest when he saw the photo from the beach.

Zoey finally realizes that MC is more than just a friend to her, but after her return and the scene in the park (EP9), what matters most to her is that MC still wants to be friends with her.
These are difficult moments when you meet someone so close to you after a long time.
So much has happened and you have so many stories to tell, but they all seem unworthy of mention at this point. So the scene is tense and they are both far from comfortable.

Does Zoey love MC? Or does Zoey want to be loved by MC?

Her reaction during the picnic and her escape from it are ambiguous.
Maybe she was overwhelmed by MC's confession (finally!) or she was angry that MC was deciding whether or not Jacob could try a relationship with Zoey
Relationships are complicated and contradictory. Very often, the partner realizes that he loves the other only when they break up. When you're together, you take everything for granted, get used to each other and don't really think about who he is to you. They never talked to each other about relationships or even talked about their future. They just went with the flow. I can't blame them for that, they're too young. If Zoey hadn't left, MС and Zoey would have started dating sooner or later and the game wouldn't have happened. It's just that Zoey left too early and cut all ties with MС too abruptly.

Reactions: dalli_x

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
Relationships are complicated and contradictory. Very often, the partner realizes that he loves the other only when they break up. When you're together, you take everything for granted, get used to each other and don't really think about who he is to you. They never talked to each other about relationships or even talked about their future. They just went with the flow. I can't blame them for that, they're too young. If Zoey hadn't left, MС and Zoey would have started dating sooner or later and the game wouldn't have happened. It's just that Zoey left too early and cut all ties with MС too abruptly.
And after some years of marriage, fussing spouses can separate, and then realize they are more miserable apart than together. Strange creatures, we are.

• Haha
Reactions: John Ness

Unde8d

Aug 26, 2021
Is doing a DIK run worth it? I always chose the chick path because some of the dik dialogue choices are so fucking mean :ROFLMAO:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Is doing a DIK run worth it? I always chose the chick path because some of the dik dialogue choices are so fucking mean :ROFLMAO:
there are a lot of subtle dialogue changes in conversations, you can fight people, so I guess so yeah. But not all LIs dig the DIK affinity like Jill for example.

UrFriend

Aug 30, 2022
That's where all the sex is at. I use DIK runs with Sage and to fuck everything that moves apart from other LIs (Maya, Josy, Bella, Jill). Though I must agree, with Elduriel that some DIK choices and replicas are uncomfortable, to say the least.

• Haha
Reactions: DarkFernando

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
It's just that Zoey left too early and cut all ties with MС too abruptly.
This is exactly the point I generally disagree with when I see the assessment of Zoey's behavior.

She was the one who wrote to MC every day and he responded half-heartedly or not at all. Objectively speaking, he was the one who sparked the breakup. Because how long can you keep talking to someone who clearly doesn't really want to talk? So Zoey's decision to stop contacting her was largely a result of MC's lack of activity.

So it's unfair to completely blame Zoey for cutting off contact.

noahsombrero

Aug 9, 2023
I don't care who is to blame. She has "first love" rights. The way dpc writes this, it sounds like neither one of them knows it, even now.

First love rights: it means that they both will always remember each other with tenderness and sorrow. Once in a while life gives people a second chance with that. Seize the moment mc & zoey.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
My mix of a Celtic name and a Slavic soul has landed me in difficult discussions more than once here, on Reddit and Discord. And the reason was that in my culture not everything has to be said out loud, written down or have a witness in the form of a lawyer to be obvious.

The fact that MC loved Zoey is known from EP3 when he was talking to Bella.
Then this is confirmed in the way he talks about her, and in a conversation with Jamie (EP8), all doubts are dispelled when he uses the word girlfriend (ex-girlfriend to be precise).

Zoey finally realizes that MC is more than just a friend to her, but after her return and the scene in the park (EP9), what matters most to her is that MC still wants to be friends with her.
These are difficult moments when you meet someone so close to you after a long time.
So much has happened and you have so many stories to tell, but they all seem unworthy of mention at this point. So the scene is tense and they are both far from comfortable.

Does Zoey love MC? Or does Zoey want to be loved by MC?

Her reaction during the picnic and her escape from it are ambiguous.
Maybe she was overwhelmed by MC's confession (finally!) or she was angry that MC was deciding whether or not Jacob could try a relationship with Zoey
You are right about life, but wrong about the BaDIK story. The MC continued to try to stay in touch with Zoey, only Zoey stopped responding to MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: HiP1 and mike_ch

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This is exactly the point I generally disagree with when I see the assessment of Zoey's behavior.

She was the one who wrote to MC every day and he responded half-heartedly or not at all. Objectively speaking, he was the one who sparked the breakup. Because how long can you keep talking to someone who clearly doesn't really want to talk? So Zoey's decision to stop contacting her was largely a result of MC's lack of activity.

that is, Zoey would be the one open in talking? really?

Since she's been back it's twice that Mc has been self-humbled by sentimentality with her still stuck at "I missed you"

where did you draw this conclusion from?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Dalli, seriously...

Her drawing a heart doesn't mean anything. Her showing a speech bubble of what he said makes it so fucking obvious!

Read my post: https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-10-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-13386205

Then read her diary entry that you posted.

Drop all your preconceptions that he said, "I love you" and pretend for a second that he said, "Ride me Zoey!".

You'll suddenly see how everything makes sense.

Then you'll realise you were wrong. :rolleyes:
This notebook entry is just contradictory.

What is Zoey doing in Interlude? She tells the MC what she wants to hear. Not just that she wants him to moan, but that she wants the MC to tell her to suck his dick. Zoey wants the MC to talk dirty.

This is exactly why the notebook entry is contradictory, because then the MC would have said what Zoey actually wants to hear. But what doesn't Zoey want to hear? Things about feelings. That makes Zoey feel weird.

Are you right? Of course you could be right. But contradictions like that always make me a little skeptical.

Reactions: dav3knight

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
You are right about life, but wrong about the BaDIK story. The MC continued to try to stay in touch with Zoey, only Zoey stopped responding to MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Zoey loves MC but she didn't realize what he meant to her until after she left. Now she's come back and he's move on but still friends but then MC drops a nuke on everything and tells Zoey his feelings.
Zoey of all the female characters is the most immature girl in the game by a wide margin meaning she doesn't know how to handle her feelings and emotions added when your 18/19 that isn't easy she just acts without thinking.
It probably part of what first attracted MC to Josy she is more mature then Zoey is but is out going like zoey plus both have perky tits and great ass

Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

Totally wrong. Zoey is the one who doesn't want to talk about feelings and the MC kept sending messages that Zoey stopped answering. At the latest, after Emma's Rooster Cluck, Zoey should have communicated with the MC, but she did not. She let the MC think she had a boyfriend named Bret.

Do you want to make the MC a cuckold?:eek:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes