Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Do you guys have any idea who this gorgeous girl is? Some ppl say she is Nikita. And I think so, too. Because y'know it is hard to believe a random girl can be that hot. :p

View attachment 3552667

Seriously though, she is breathtaking. AFAIK Nikita is Christie's friend (Christie was the one who recognized Nikita's bag in Derek's cluck). Also we know Christie is Sage's friend (we saw them sitting next to each other in class during Tyballs' presentation). It means Nikita is Sage's friend, too. So maybe...just maybe there will be a threesome scene with Sage and Nikita in future episodes. :sneaky:
She is up there when it comes beautiful character models for sure and sounds like a good time . However for me still doesn't hold a candle to Jill's dead sister or the MC dead mom when it comes to character models lol.

• Thinking Face
  • Wow
Reactions: Woketard and jimbro

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Do you guys have any idea who this gorgeous girl is? Some ppl say she is Nikita. And I think so, too. Because y'know it is hard to believe a random girl can be that hot. :p

View attachment 3552667

Seriously though, she is breathtaking. AFAIK Nikita is Christie's friend (Christie was the one who recognized Nikita's bag in Derek's cluck). Also we know Christie is Sage's friend (we saw them sitting next to each other in class during Tyballs' presentation). It means Nikita is Sage's friend, too. So maybe...just maybe there will be a threesome scene with Sage and Nikita in future episodes. :sneaky:
She also has the same eye colour as the "thirsty ghoul" (we see her eyes in science class), so she has shown some interest in MC as well.
i probably missed it but what's the meaning of this so called "Alady"?
You probably missed it because the answer is rather stupid. Something to do with Tom Jones.

Reactions: Woketard

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
i probably missed it but what's the meaning of this so called "Alady"?
It means Josy is a Goddess
as many times as I post photos of Josy with Alady in the post I would think would people other figure it out, turns out MC isn't as restarted as people think :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
I'm not sure exactly, Darkwen would have to explain it himself, I just remember thinking it was stupid when I saw him explain it previously.
josykick.jpg
It very easy to understand Alady means is Goddess. and also there a Tom Jones song She A Lady so great minds think a like. But the first use of Alady was a battle of simpery against a Jaye lover that would pray to her and Josy will not be out done by a tall tan red head so Alady was born, your welcome thread it should be a book "How Josy save the world and Alady story" by Darkwen

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
View attachment 3552927
It very easy to understand Alady means is Goddess. and also there a Tom Jones song She A Lady so great minds think a like. But the first use of Alady was a battle of simpery against a Jaye lover that would pray to her and Josy will not be out done by a tall tan red head so Alady was born, your welcome thread it should be a book "How Josy save the world in Alady story" by Darkwen
ALady, is not only the most cringe and offensive shit you ever come to describe Josy, but come on dude, He is a MAN.

and you keep using it, Shame on you:cautious:

:whistle::whistle::whistle::p:LOL::ROFLMAO::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:
:Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa:
:KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: jimbro and Darkwen

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
ALady, is not only the most cringe and offensive shit you ever come to describe Josy, but come on dude, He is a MAN.

and you keep using it, Shame on you:cautious:

:whistle::whistle::whistle::p:LOL::ROFLMAO::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:
:Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa::Kappa:
:KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
Meaning of words can chance but there has always been one true meaning of Alady Josy is life Josy is love Alady Alady Alady forever :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
:love::love::love::love:
Josysexyseyes.png
Just look at her She Alady:love::love::love::love::love::love:
Screenshot 2024-02-19 185312.png
Alady Alady ALADY OMJ I love her:love::love::love:
Yep I'm crazy, crazy for Josy:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: 19Castiel23

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
She is up there when it comes beautiful character models for sure and sounds like a good time . However for me still doesn't hold a candle to Jill's dead sister or the MC dead mom when it comes to character models lol.
oh yeah the mom is hot af, Neil was such a dog :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes