• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Honestly I think the more important question why are the hottest character models in the game dead :) at least to me

shazba jnr

Formerly 'Shazba Jnr'
Feb 3, 2024
Is there any ntr/sharing or some thing like that in the game? Want to know before i play the game.
It depends on what side of ntr you are, because you can cuck other characters.
View attachment 3551543
You also can fuck this guy sister and his mom.
Other character, your fraternity brother. You can steal his crush, have a blowjob from his GF, and take his sister too.
And another of yours fraternity member directly asking you to fuck his girlfriend, being under drugs.
So it's a bit complicated question if we call it "reverse ntr".
It depends how sensitive you are as to whether you'd say there's ntr in the game.

Cheating is a fairly central theme to the game, a lot of characters are cheating on a lot of other characters. But no one is cheating on the mc... ...well... ...Early on there is a "misunderstanding" that upsets the mc, and seriously upset a whole lot of sensitive young gentlemen here...

...And there is this one dude who's open to sharing his girlfriend, but nothing has happened yet...

...And there is a threesome relationship the mc can get into, where the two girls do interact with each other in a scene without the mc. Some guys get upset over that kind of shit....

But on the whole, up until now, the developer goes to great pains to avoid rubbing the readers' noses into any sexual exploits of the main girls.

And even all the side girls, you never see any of them fucking anyone else, even if there persona is one of sleeping around.

The mc, on the other hand, can cheat on and fuck just about every girl he meets (there are a fuck load of girls in the game).

Woketard

Apr 6, 2024
Thank you very much, my good sir. (y)

View attachment 3551543
Other character, your fraternity brother. You can steal his crush, have a blowjob from his GF, and take his sister too.
And another of yours fraternity member directly asking you to fuck his girlfriend, being under drugs.
His crush? You talking 'bout Quinn? She is Tommy's crush? :WaitWhat:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Thank you very much, my good sir. (y)

His crush? You talking 'bout Quinn? She is Tommy's crush? :WaitWhat:
When Tommy finds out that MC fucked Quinn, while summing up the results of Hell Week, he was uncomfortable. He's definitely into her.
He was confused and rubbed the back of his head. According to Heather, Tommy does this if he feels uncomfortable.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It depends how sensitive you are as to whether you'd say there's ntr in the game.

Cheating is a fairly central theme to the game, a lot of characters are cheating on a lot of other characters. But no one is cheating on the mc... ...well... ...Early on there is a "misunderstanding" that upsets the mc, and seriously upset a whole lot of sensitive young gentlemen here...

...And there is this one dude who's open to sharing his girlfriend, but nothing has happened yet...

...And there is a threesome relationship the mc can get into, where the two girls do interact with each other in a scene without the mc. Some guys get upset over that kind of shit....

But on the whole, up until now, the developer goes to great pains to avoid rubbing the readers' noses into any sexual exploits of the main girls.

And even all the side girls, you never see any of them fucking anyone else, even if there persona is one of sleeping around.

The mc, on the other hand, can cheat on and fuck just about every girl he meets (there are a fuck load of girls in the game).
I would add fairly consistent but optional dating with sex workers. Apparently unemployed but still in the industry.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
View attachment 3551543
F24DB221-2E04-4EF1-A003-8AA966D49C65.gif

Woketard

Apr 6, 2024
Do you guys have any idea who this gorgeous girl is? Some ppl say she is Nikita. And I think so, too. Because y'know it is hard to believe a random girl can be that hot. :p

beauty.jpeg

Seriously though, she is breathtaking. AFAIK Nikita is Christie's friend (Christie was the one who recognized Nikita's bag in Derek's cluck). Also we know Christie is Sage's friend (we saw them sitting next to each other in class during Tyballs' presentation). It means Nikita is Sage's friend, too. So maybe...just maybe there will be a threesome scene with Sage and Nikita in future episodes. :sneaky:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: p22 and jimbro

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Do you guys have any idea who this gorgeous girl is? Some ppl say she is Nikita. And I think so, too. Because y'know it is hard to believe a random girl can be that hot. :p

View attachment 3552667

Seriously though, she is breathtaking. AFAIK Nikita is Christie's friend (Christie was the one who recognized Nikita's bag in Derek's cluck). Also we know Christie is Sage's friend (we saw them sitting next to each other in class during Tyballs' presentation). It means Nikita is Sage's friend, too. So maybe...just maybe there will be a threesome scene with Sage and Nikita in future episodes. :sneaky:
She is up there when it comes beautiful character models for sure and sounds like a good time . However for me still doesn't hold a candle to Jill's dead sister or the MC dead mom when it comes to character models lol.

• Thinking Face
  • Wow
Reactions: Woketard and jimbro

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

View attachment 3552667

She also has the same eye colour as the "thirsty ghoul" (we see her eyes in science class), so she has shown some interest in MC as well.
i probably missed it but what's the meaning of this so called "Alady"?
You probably missed it because the answer is rather stupid. Something to do with Tom Jones.

Reactions: Woketard

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
i probably missed it but what's the meaning of this so called "Alady"?
It means Josy is a Goddess
as many times as I post photos of Josy with Alady in the post I would think would people other figure it out, turns out MC isn't as restarted as people think :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,510 Votes