znar25

Apr 25, 2021
MC: "Hi Jill! Wow...why didn't you tell me?
JILL: "About Bella! Last night she was over. She worked my cock better than a stripper, and was happy to swallow a big load!"

1713359491226.png

Hahn1900

Formerly 'Hahn81'
Jan 3, 2021
MC really needs a new wardrobe. He should go shopping with Tybalt. I am pretty sure Tybalt would help him out.
What for? He is either wearing the DIK Jacket, Sportwear, a gay spartan costume... or... nothing :D

*edit* that said... he doesnt need a "new" wardrobe... he just need ANY wardrobe, and of course... wear it.

Hahn1900

Formerly 'Hahn81'
Jan 3, 2021
Is is possible to have sex with all five in a single playthrough? That would be disaster waiting to happen :KEK:
No, you will not have sex with Bella or Jill before the major decision in episode 8. The sex with them happen AFTER you commit to them, and only with one of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
I don't mind #2 since that seems more like an average look for a winter sweater but yeah the others suck ass.
I've wore something like the second before but it doesn't really look like mc style added not really sure MC style is :ROFLMAO:

Aug 29, 2023
Is is possible to have sex with all five in a single playthrough? That would be disaster waiting to happen :KEK:
Yes. Unless your sole definition of “sex” is fucking a vagina; then no.

You can only have sex with Jill if you ultimately choose her in chapter 8, so that’ll be the result. But in the meanwhile you can have the MC fuck Josy and Sage, put his tip in Maya, and put it in Isabella’s mouth.

Now, if you want to avoid disaster, avoid these three things:
  • DIK affinity. Can’t get Jill with it.
  • Don’t choose a throuple with Maya and Josy in episode 4. Ending things with them in episode 9 is unpleasant.
  • Don’t put a dick pic on Tybalt’s phone in epsiode 5. When Jill discovers how many girls can recognize that cock, she’s not happy.
Is it just me or do all four of these suck ass
Pretty much everything the MC wears, apart from the clothes he borrowed from the preps and Tommy, sucks ass. Is he allergic to collars?

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
Yes. Unless your sole definition of “sex” is fucking a vagina; then no.

You can only have sex with Jill if you ultimately choose her in chapter 8, so that’ll be the result. But in the meanwhile you can have the MC fuck Josy and Sage, put his tip in Maya, and put it in Isabella’s mouth.

Now, if you want to avoid disaster, avoid these three things:
  • DIK affinity. Can’t get Jill with it.
  • Don’t choose a throuple with Maya and Josy in episode 4. Ending things with them in episode 9 is unpleasant.
  • Don’t put a dick pic on Tybalt’s phone in epsiode 5. When Jill discovers how many girls can recognize that cock, she’s not happy.
Pretty much everything the MC wears, apart from the clothes he borrowed from the preps and Tommy, sucks ass. Is he allergic to collars?
He to poor to wear collars

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Well yeah, that was her reaction when only she knew whose cock it was, cuz she’d seen it in the shower. When Josy and Sage knew too, she had to go to the bathroom and weep.
Incorrect. Both Josy and Sage, knew who's dick it was, she goes to the bathrom ,depending how she feel about MC she say different things to Josy, but if you are on her path, and end up with her this will be her reaction in the end of the day.

if you not " ruin " Horseface presentation, you get an alternative scene, that frankly not worth it. This is much better.

in the end of the day Bullying Tybalt, is not a disaster in any shape and form, regarding Jill.

disaster is , if we even can call it that, is to chase both Jill and Bella and pick Bella over Jill.
Fucking Sage and Jade both, extreme disaster if you also show the video of you fucking Jade to the Diks.

regarding Jill, the only fucked up thing is that She looks at the moon, and she feels something is off,
if you have Dik affinity, ironically, while there is an another guy who literally blackmailing her to go on dates with him.:whistle:

its not make a single fucking sense, but dpc superior writing wants to lecture the players and punish them for " following their heart ":whistle::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Incorrect. Both Josy and Sage, knew who's dick it was, she goes to the bathrom ,depending how she feel about MC she say different things to Josy, but if you are on her path, and end up with her this will be her reaction in the end of the day.

if you not " ruin " Horseface presentation, you get an alternative scene, that frankly not worth it. This is much better.

in the end of the day Bullying Tybalt, is not a disaster in any shape and form, regarding Jill.

disaster is , if we even can call it that, is to chase both Jill and Bella and pick Bella over Jill.
Fucking Sage and Jade both, extreme disaster if you also show the video of you fucking Jade to the Diks.

regarding Jill, the only fucked up thing is that She looks at the moon, and she feels something is off,
if you have Dik affinity, ironically, while there is an another guy who literally blackmailing her to go on dates with him.:whistle:

its not make a single fuckign sense, but dpc superior writing wants to lecture the players and punish them for " following their heart ":whistle::ROFLMAO:
I have no idea why people keep perpetrating that fake info, its literally a more often posted warning for Jill's route than the fucking picnic choice that blocks the route. There are zero negative outcomes and you miss some of the funniest content by avoiding it.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I have no idea why people keep perpetrating that fake info, its literally a more often posted warning for Jill's route than the fucking picnic choice that blocks the route. There are zero negative outcomes and you miss some of the funniest content by avoiding it.
Oh yeah, the picnic date, beside the mandatory " neutral or chick affinity during the look at the moon scene" , are the major things for Jill, nothing else.

and yes, and promising Sage to take care of her, and yet, picking Jill over her, has zero effect on the Sage path . But rejecting Jill there, automatically put you off from her path.

as you say, to many fake information.(y)

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
It should have been, but for now it is not

it could end with Bella hanging herself out of pain and Jill blaming you, or with a threesome or even a trouple.

:oops:
She already started smiling at Bella when she 'helps' them in the library, I give it one more episode at most before the reconciliation. So a big drama twist all for 2 episodes of very minor drama.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,500 Votes