• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
Can our boy finally have some drip or decent clothes ? Tremolo, I understand you are poor as fuck, your probably wont wear Gucci or Prada but you can buy some decent cloths to put together your outfits

DPC biggest crime is MC's fashion style,not the minigames or badly written characters

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Up to Chapter 8 it is possible and apart from Josy's mumbling, no major negative effects can be seen. Even the betrayal of betrayals, Bella with Jill, would seem to be able to lead to another trouple... :unsure: :unsure:
I don't remember the checks very well, but Josy and Sage are easy. But can you keep all options open? I mean sex sex, so Jill and Bella are happening pretty late. I'm not sure if it's doable.

May 2, 2020
Can our boy finally have some drip or decent clothes ? Tremolo, I understand you are poor as fuck, your probably wont wear Gucci or Prada but you can buy some decent cloths to put together your outfits

DPC biggest crime is MC's fashion style,not the minigames or badly written characters
He gained 5k from the mother FFS. Alright the silver gym membership but if i were him and knowing that the college is full of girls starving for my cock i would consider investing in my clothing

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't remember the checks very well, but Josy and Sage are easy. But can you keep all options open? I mean sex sex, so Jill and Bella are happening pretty late. I'm not sure if it's doable.
The only waiver you have to make, speaking only of the LIs, is the hang out with sick Sage, there you have to go with Jill otherwise she is lost. And of course post-decision in chapter 8, you are bound by your choice so you can only experience an ending between Jill and Bella, and likewise in the chapters afterwards

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
MC: "Hi Jill! Wow...why didn't you tell me?
JILL: "About Bella! Last night she was over. She worked my cock better than a stripper, and was happy to swallow a big load!"

1713359491226.png

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
MC really needs a new wardrobe. He should go shopping with Tybalt. I am pretty sure Tybalt would help him out.
What for? He is either wearing the DIK Jacket, Sportwear, a gay spartan costume... or... nothing :D

*edit* that said... he doesnt need a "new" wardrobe... he just need ANY wardrobe, and of course... wear it.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Is is possible to have sex with all five in a single playthrough? That would be disaster waiting to happen :KEK:
No, you will not have sex with Bella or Jill before the major decision in episode 8. The sex with them happen AFTER you commit to them, and only with one of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
I don't mind #2 since that seems more like an average look for a winter sweater but yeah the others suck ass.
I've wore something like the second before but it doesn't really look like mc style added not really sure MC style is :ROFLMAO:

Aug 29, 2023
Is is possible to have sex with all five in a single playthrough? That would be disaster waiting to happen :KEK:
Yes. Unless your sole definition of “sex” is fucking a vagina; then no.

You can only have sex with Jill if you ultimately choose her in chapter 8, so that’ll be the result. But in the meanwhile you can have the MC fuck Josy and Sage, put his tip in Maya, and put it in Isabella’s mouth.

Now, if you want to avoid disaster, avoid these three things:
  • DIK affinity. Can’t get Jill with it.
  • Don’t choose a throuple with Maya and Josy in episode 4. Ending things with them in episode 9 is unpleasant.
  • Don’t put a dick pic on Tybalt’s phone in epsiode 5. When Jill discovers how many girls can recognize that cock, she’s not happy.
Is it just me or do all four of these suck ass
Pretty much everything the MC wears, apart from the clothes he borrowed from the preps and Tommy, sucks ass. Is he allergic to collars?

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
Yes. Unless your sole definition of “sex” is fucking a vagina; then no.

You can only have sex with Jill if you ultimately choose her in chapter 8, so that’ll be the result. But in the meanwhile you can have the MC fuck Josy and Sage, put his tip in Maya, and put it in Isabella’s mouth.

Now, if you want to avoid disaster, avoid these three things:
  • DIK affinity. Can’t get Jill with it.
  • Don’t choose a throuple with Maya and Josy in episode 4. Ending things with them in episode 9 is unpleasant.
  • Don’t put a dick pic on Tybalt’s phone in epsiode 5. When Jill discovers how many girls can recognize that cock, she’s not happy.
Pretty much everything the MC wears, apart from the clothes he borrowed from the preps and Tommy, sucks ass. Is he allergic to collars?
He to poor to wear collars

4.80 star(s) 1,508 Votes