Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023

Ooof, the greed has corrupted him.

"Need to put this post behind a $10 paywall since it's a poll about pointless cosmetics cause I wants all dat money!

Probably spent the money he made and needs to re-up on some.

DPC knows the priorities of its fans
Fans or simps? I wonder if anyone actually likes the game for the game itself and not because of the LIs/Side Girls in it. Take out the sex etc, would you still be a "fan"?

Nah, DPC doesn't call them fans, he calls them "he's little piggy banks" why else would he do something like this? anywho, other, more worthwhile games out there to play, especially without cash grab Patreon posts etc

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Fans or simps? I wonder if anyone actually likes the game for the game itself and not because of the LIs/Side Girls in it. Take out the sex etc, would you still be a "fan"?
Honestly almost any other game I like I could say Id like it with or without the sex. But alot of the sex scenes are actually important to the romance , character's story / growth and character / relationship building that I feel it actually does need it in this game, unless DPC did a rewrite. Now we could get rid of sex scenes with almost all the side girls and of course Madame Rose

Little Penguin

Nov 15, 2023

"Need to put this post behind a $10 paywall since it's a poll about pointless cosmetics cause I wants all dat money!

Nah, DPC doesn't call them fans, he calls them "he's little piggy banks" why else would he do something like this? anywho, other, more worthwhile games out there to play, especially without cash grab Patreon posts etc

You are right but if you removed the sex scenes I would still like it, there are good characters, I laughed a lot with Tybalt and Derek.

And the story, taking into account that it is the typical college game, it´s not bad.

The paywall thing seems abusive to me to choose something as stupid as that, but if people want to pay for that... it's their money.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

It used to be 'here for history', now it is becoming 'here for minigames and history'. The degeneration of customs continues

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Is is possible to have sex with all five in a single playthrough? That would be disaster waiting to happen :KEK:
Up to Chapter 8 it is possible and apart from Josy's mumbling, no major negative effects can be seen. Even the betrayal of betrayals, Bella with Jill, would seem to be able to lead to another trouple... :unsure: :unsure:

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
Can our boy finally have some drip or decent clothes ? Tremolo, I understand you are poor as fuck, your probably wont wear Gucci or Prada but you can buy some decent cloths to put together your outfits

DPC biggest crime is MC's fashion style,not the minigames or badly written characters

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Up to Chapter 8 it is possible and apart from Josy's mumbling, no major negative effects can be seen. Even the betrayal of betrayals, Bella with Jill, would seem to be able to lead to another trouple... :unsure: :unsure:
I don't remember the checks very well, but Josy and Sage are easy. But can you keep all options open? I mean sex sex, so Jill and Bella are happening pretty late. I'm not sure if it's doable.

May 2, 2020
Can our boy finally have some drip or decent clothes ? Tremolo, I understand you are poor as fuck, your probably wont wear Gucci or Prada but you can buy some decent cloths to put together your outfits

DPC biggest crime is MC's fashion style,not the minigames or badly written characters
He gained 5k from the mother FFS. Alright the silver gym membership but if i were him and knowing that the college is full of girls starving for my cock i would consider investing in my clothing

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't remember the checks very well, but Josy and Sage are easy. But can you keep all options open? I mean sex sex, so Jill and Bella are happening pretty late. I'm not sure if it's doable.
The only waiver you have to make, speaking only of the LIs, is the hang out with sick Sage, there you have to go with Jill otherwise she is lost. And of course post-decision in chapter 8, you are bound by your choice so you can only experience an ending between Jill and Bella, and likewise in the chapters afterwards

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes