lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
I don't think for 1 render considering his rig (maybe some settings change but roughly for his rig around 20-30minutes per render per machine maybe less but around this number it won't go above 1h for each render ).
He divide it between his machines i recall him having 4 4090 i think? so you do the math if you want .
yeah but you are forgetting the human factor, he has to pose all of this static renders and create a bunch of camera angles and whatnot

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Last time DPC gave numbers that was way off none of these mean anything right now
while im with you but im also willing to give him the benefit of the doubt this time around when it comes to his numbers unless he starts to add new minigames. Cause as far I can remember alot of the extra dev time in the last update was do to coding minigames. I recall something like the last update he set up the framework for them so he could kind of copy and paste them easily for this one

Reactions: Darkwen

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
yeah but you are forgetting the human factor, he has to pose all of this static renders and create a bunch of camera angles and whatnot
Yep so that why i said Dec i didn’t say early or mid or end of Dec, lets say 6months from now we will be at the end of Nov.
plus he is also have many machine so he let most work and one where he pose the renders and everything then transfer the files to render.
Again i’m being optimistic it could be next year on Jan god knows when he will release the update.

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
while im with you but im also willing to give him the benefit of the doubt this time around when it comes to his numbers unless he starts to add new minigames. Cause as far I can remember alot of the extra dev time in the last update was do to coding minigames. I recall something like the last update he set up the framework for them so he could kind of copy and paste them easily for this one
If he had a better track record with numbers i would as things get closer i'm more willing to trust him

always86

Mar 19, 2020

I've been working on lewd scenes all week. The render queue has 51 animation files waiting to be rendered. I finished all animations of one lewd scene and the remaining ones from a partial lewd scene.

Next week, I will work on another lewd scene for a main girl. I aim to increase the render queue further and buy time for the workload ahead with static renders. I have written big parts of the episode that need art, and I want to focus on these scenes after finishing the next lewd scene.

Some very rough progress estimations:
  • Posed static renders 30-35%​
  • Posed animations 60-70%​
  • Dialogue/code 40-50% (the hardest one to estimate today)​
The remaining dialogue determines how much more art is needed, and it isn't easy to estimate this accurately ahead of time.

I have plenty of content for many girls left to write. 4 out of 5 main girls have gotten medium to a lot of content at the moment. The fifth main girl has gotten written content but not much art yet.

Other girls have gotten content in varying degrees so far. Some have a lot, others nothing. But there is much left planned for several girls.

Plenty of canon story has been written.

Polls
A cosmetic poll for the main character started this week. It ends next Friday, and you can vote on it .

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Just for a bit of number reference. He says he has posed 60-70% of animations. Let's average and say 65%. The last two episodes had 303 (E9) and 335 (E10). Again average, 319. From this we can presume he has around 207 animations posed. That isn't that helpful, except he has told us he has 51 animations in the queue. So 207-51= 156 complete animations.

Normally I track with week 1 being the first Friday after the previous episode release. This was 15th December. Which makes April 19th week 19. For episode 10 by week 19 he had roughly 141 complete animations. For episode 9 (before the 60fps nonsense, but also before the 4090's) he had 160 rendered.

On that basis I think 156 is a pretty good guess. It's fairly likely that in the roughly 3 weeks beta period he was posing and rendering, so that probably explains why he is up on episode 10 but the 60fps would explain why he is down on 9. So in other words he's roughly on track with his last couple of epsiodes.

Episode 9 released week 42 which would be 27th September. Episode 10 released week 51 which would be 29th November. So I think that 2 month window continues to be the most likely release window.

To illustrate the guess here is the table with episode 11 estimate track against 9 and 10.

1713555501326.png

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Just for a bit of number reference. He says he has posed 60-70% of animations. Let's average and say 65%. The last two episodes had 303 (E9) and 335 (E10). Again average, 319. From this we can presume he has around 207 animations posed. That isn't that helpful, except he has told us he has 51 animations in the queue. So 207-51= 156 complete animations.

Normally I track with week 1 being the first Friday after the previous episode release. This was 15th December. Which makes April 19th week 19. For episode 10 by week 19 he had roughly 141 complete animations. For episode 9 (before the 60fps nonsense, but also before the 4090's) he had 160 rendered.

On that basis I think 156 is a pretty good guess. It's fairly likely that in the roughly 3 weeks beta period he was posing and rendering, so that probably explains why he is up on episode 10 but the 60fps would explain why he is down on 9. So in other words he's roughly on track with his last couple of epsiodes.

Episode 9 released week 42 which would be 27th September. Episode 10 released week 51 which would be 29th November. So I think that 2 month window continues to be the most likely release window.

To illustrate the guess here is the table with episode 11 estimate track against 9 and 10.

View attachment 3556014

So.... you're saying around September-November 2025?

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

Hahn1900

Formerly 'Hahn81'
Jan 3, 2021
I wonder how time consuming those static renders are compared to animations... I'm inclined to say animations take a bit more, but the sheer number of statics might take more time...
next to nothing... DPC has done over 300 static renders in one single week. The posing takes longer than the rendering time.

The writing takes up way more time. He writes dialogues and than makes the static renders for the scene to that dialogue.

But he can be very fast with that, if he wants to. The animations were always the bottleneck... he wrote 60-70% animations are posed. Well, posed doesnt mean shit, the more important info would be, how many are rendered? And that would help us to guess a release date...

Well, he wants to have the render queue for animations always running and full. I think that at least 40% of the posed animations should have been rendered already. But we dont know that.

The static render numbers doesnt matter at all, he could do all the renders for the whole last episode in under 3 months.

The rendered animations are what matters most... and he doesnt give anything about that. And thats a first... in every DEV cycle i can remember he always showed us the number of rendered animations every now and than. Since the initial DEV report in january he didnt revealed a number for the rendered animations for this cycle. And of course, he has a reason for that... i think he just doesnt want to give us those numbers so we cant guess a release date.

Hard to guess now... but i think, he might have finished about 40% of the episode. But really, all that matters are the rendered animations, everything else doesnt matter cause he simply works on all the stuff while the animations are rendering. The animation-render-queue sets the working pace for everything else. So if he says... he has done about 40-50% of the dialogue, thats kind of a hint how many animations he may have rendered. I would say a little less than he wrote dialogue, so aboiut 35-40%... in 4 months, so this DEV cycle might take 10 months overall. Add polishing and testing to it... smells like november to me.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022

I've been working on lewd scenes all week. The render queue has 51 animation files waiting to be rendered. I finished all animations of one lewd scene and the remaining ones from a partial lewd scene.

Next week, I will work on another lewd scene for a main girl. I aim to increase the render queue further and buy time for the workload ahead with static renders. I have written big parts of the episode that need art, and I want to focus on these scenes after finishing the next lewd scene.

Some very rough progress estimations:
  • Posed static renders 30-35%​
  • Posed animations 60-70%​
  • Dialogue/code 40-50% (the hardest one to estimate today)​
The remaining dialogue determines how much more art is needed, and it isn't easy to estimate this accurately ahead of time.

I have plenty of content for many girls left to write. 4 out of 5 main girls have gotten medium to a lot of content at the moment. The fifth main girl has gotten written content but not much art yet.

Other girls have gotten content in varying degrees so far. Some have a lot, others nothing. But there is much left planned for several girls.

Plenty of canon story has been written.

Polls
A cosmetic poll for the main character started this week. It ends next Friday, and you can vote on it .

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Well, guys, I'll see you in December. :KEK:

Reactions: Oraculo

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
I haven’t touched this game in a couple of years, and I think the last thing I recall is having sex with Bella, and being spotted outside the window by Jill.

I lost my file with all my saves a while back, and am going to have to do a fresh install. If I’m honest, the Bella story is really the only part that I care much for, and I want to go through it again without all the other stuff. Is there a way to skip all the frat house/party/strip club type stuff just so I can keep moving along without getting bogged down searching through a house doing stuff that I’m not very interested in?

• Hey there
Reactions: Kpyna
4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes