Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Not gonna lie im kinda okay with once a year updates since this game is large enough that it takes me like a week and 1/2 to replay and this is something I will replay every update

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
I haven’t touched this game in a couple of years, and I think the last thing I recall is having sex with Bella, and being spotted outside the window by Jill.

I lost my file with all my saves a while back, and am going to have to do a fresh install. If I’m honest, the Bella story is really the only part that I care much for, and I want to go through it again without all the other stuff. Is there a way to skip all the frat house/party/strip club type stuff just so I can keep moving along without getting bogged down searching through a house doing stuff that I’m not very interested in?
The most you can do is turn off the mini-games. :HideThePain:
8nenuo.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: JiraiyaThePervySage
Feb 29, 2020
DPC is really aiming for a update per year. Not what most people would prefer, but they are always quality atleast.
Sure not all of these game devs can pop out update after update like there cold sores in a Thai brothel like you're able to. But I'm sure he's doing his best.

crazyfan

Feb 3, 2024
Other girls have gotten content in varying degrees so far. Some have a lot, others nothing. But there is much left planned for several girls.
This is good. (y) Lots of side girl action for the side girl lovers!

Speaking of girls, omfg there are a lot of them in this game!

The mc's done a lot with a lot of them, but what about the rest? Well let's have a look:
  • Alison: Zoey's mom. Probably not gonna happen.
  • Amelia: Jill's mom. On the cards. :sneaky: But probably not.
  • Arieth: She's done everyone but the mc. Probably not gonna happen.
  • Ashley: He's licked he pussy. Probably won't fuck her.
  • Avery: Scarecrow girl from Halloween. Probably not gonna happen. Who the fuck is she anyway?
  • Becky: A hate fuck is still on the cards… Plus she's singed up for a foursome! Just gotta convince Maya now... :cautious:
  • Bella: Main girl, fucking is mandatory.
  • Beth: Not sure if she's gonna get proper fucked by the mc, but she's definitely fucked as of the end of episode 10! On a side note, at least Gordon got to toss that salad.
  • Bianca: Yeah, she's gonna cuck Jill with the mc. So bad that Bianca only looks to be an option if you're on Jill's path. Proves DPC is a sadist.
  • Brandi: Why hasn't this happened already!? I think DPC needs to wake up and realise he's been doing Brandi a disservice!
  • Cammy: She's been fucked left, right and center. Still needs more scenes.
  • Carla: You know, Jill's friend, not Bianca, not the cheater, year the other one… Yeah, nothing's gonna happen with her I reckon.
  • Cathy: Hmm, there'll probably be more Cathy scenes, I think.
  • Christie: We've literally seen Tommy fucking her, so… probably not.
  • Clara: You wanna do Jacob like that? No, Clara is off limits!
  • Dany: It would be hilarious, but highly unlikely.
  • Doris: Zoey's grandma? There's more than one reason why that isn't happening…
  • Elena: Yeah, it's taking forever, but it'll likely be the only direct sharing content in the game for sure.
  • Emma: Will we get a cross over into Interlude world (other than Zoey of course), will anyone want it? I'm thinking no…
  • Gina: I so wanted this after episode 8 when she was Carolyne… Now, not so much. She won't even touch the mc when they're in bed together… :cry:
  • Heather: Yeah. Balls deep. But then it's always balls deep, so that's not saying all that much. Sorry Tommy, but yeah, not sorry.:p
  • Helen: Maya's mom? I understand the hatred for Patrick, but isn't it going a bit too far? There's probably a time limit on this too, you know, because she's dying…
  • Ida: No. Just no.
  • Jade: Just waiting for her to pull out the strappon now that Stephen has shown her that video!! :eek:
  • Jenna: On man, the only good thing about the interlude… Probably not gonna happen, but a boy can hope. :)
  • Jill: Anal, here we come! :devilish:
  • Josy: We just need more "No Maya" time. :whistle:
  • Karen: She's ever so slowly warming up to the mc. I mean, she wasn't scared of him when he was making Tequila's, right? Not scared is good. Yeah, she'll be slobbering on his cock in no time. As in, there will probably no time when she's slobberring on his cock. :cry:
  • Kylie: She's already sucked the mc's cock through he glory hole, I don't think we need anything else from her.
  • Lana: Dead. Damn... :cry:
  • Lily: Plenty more to come from this fisty woman! :giggle:
  • Linda: Each to their own, but no.
  • Lydia Henderson: She's all Dereks! :eek:
  • Lynette: Patreon says no.
  • Madame Rose: Everyone says no. But unfortunately DPC doesn't give a fuck what you say! :sick:
  • Maya: Fuck off Maya. No offense, but you're just detracting from Josy. I mean, it is what it is.
  • Melanie: Wouldn't mind some scenes with Mel where it's not about one-upping Sarah.
  • Micha: That would just be awkward after what Rusty went through. It's one thing to be with Jill when he struck out with her a few years back, but Micha, come on, it's still raw man!
  • Minny: Yeah… nah, absolutely fucking not!
  • Miranda: I guess it's possible… maybe… but why?
  • Mona: Ah sweet Mona. Where for art thou? :cry:
  • Monica: Not sure of the motive for this is. Josy is a sweety, Pete's a nice guy. Why would you fuck with that family?
  • Nicole: Bordering on a main girl, of course there are many more scenes to come! :giggle:
  • Nora: Is anyone really pursuing this woman? Still, there's surely more to come.
  • Olivia: Fucking bitch! I guess after cucking Jill with Bianca, you may as well move on to the rest of Jill's friends… I doubt anything will happen with Olivia though, fucking bitch!
  • Paula: She'd be damn flexible right? Hmmm… Nah, I can't see it happening.
  • Penny: Derek moved on before he even moved in, I'm thinking she's fair game.
  • Quinn: It's a done deal, there will be fucking.
  • Riona: Still need to bring her to the big O! Yeah, plenty more scenes with this babe to come.
  • Rose: I guess it was just a wham, bam, thank you mam, one-off at the strip club. Unfortunate, really. At least if anyone tells the mc go go fuck himself, he could get Rose to help out. o_O
  • Sage: Maybe one or two more scenes, or 20!
  • Sally: For god's sake Sally, just admit your feelings already!!! Yeah, they'll bang. :sneaky:
  • Sandy: Not sure if we need any more Sandy scenes, she's kinda becoming unhinged… That can be a good thing some times.
  • Sarah: Sarah, the kinky girl next door. More fucks on the horizon.
  • Suzy: She seems nice… no.
  • Tania: She's all Tommy's.
  • Tara: So she and the mc have technically fucked, but we need there to not be a wall between them!
  • Tiffani: So the mc's already licked her cunt in front of pretty much everyone he knows, but is there more to come? Maybe?
  • Tina: His old co-worker? Not very likely…
  • Vivian: Will the mc even meet her? Who knows.
  • Wendy: She only has eyes for Derek.
  • Zoey: It better happen in episode 11!!! :mad:
So all in all, 28 side girls that the mc has (21), or may (7), get down with. That's fucking insane!

What's even more crazy is that there is another 29 other girls (some of them a little too old to be considered "girls") that exist for story purposes, and not just there to fuck. And that doesn't even include all the unnamed characters, (like the receptionist etc.).

And of course we have our 5 main girls.

62 girls in all. Will DPC do them all justice?

Last edited:

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
You mean feisty. To my knowledge you can’t fist anyone in this game. Yet!

As for Lynette, Patreon or no Patreon, the MC is inevitably gonna be inside her. It’s canon.
You'd better bring us the new playthrough rather than spending time on reading forum and responding, no? :KEK: :cool:

Reactions: skc0110

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Rio dies man. During a fire(arms) fight. No more scenes! :devilish:

Because DPC likes killing with "fire":whistle::coffee:
Nah DPC is going to make you choose Vinny will tie the MC to a chair and will tape a pistol to the MC's hand then you'll have to decide whether to point the gun at Rio or Quinn...
However syke Vinny will actually kill the one you don't point the gun at instead :HideThePain:

Reactions: JayneDoe2

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Nah DPC is going to make you choose Vinny will tie the MC to a chair and will tape a pistol to the MC's hand then you'll have to decide whether to point the gun at Rio or Quinn...
However syke Vinny will actually kill the one you don't point the gun at instead :HideThePain:
I would rather sacrifice myself to save both of these sweet and innocent angels.

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes