felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Tremolo as a character is extremely unbalanced. In one scene he behaves like an ordinary teenager who is only interested in sex and alcohol, and in another scene he behaves like an adult 30-year-old man. If DPС wants to present Being a DIK as a novel about growing up, something like Over the Tale in the Rye, but it unfortunately doesn't work that way. I don't see the character's reasons or motivations for behaving one way or the other.
For example, why did MC reject Sage in ep6? That's what a 30-40 year old man would do who wants to go from “fuck buddies” status and putting the girl in front of a choice of “either this or nothing”. It's a position of strength, but he is incapable of it because he's never acted that way before. It's not clear why he decided to go to the next level so suddenly, he didn't have any thoughts or conversations with his father or Derek about it, he just suddenly decided.
MC canonically always acts like a CHICK, before every fight he reflects on how his father did not teach him to fight for that reason, then it is our decisions that force this contrast to which the branching and writing of DPC does not always allow to develop.

MC is written as a good child who always thinks about what is right to do and always feels responsible for whatever happens

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's not true. MC remembers his father only selectively and when he needs to back up his own actions.
Did he remember his father when he was smoking pot on the roof? Did he remember his father when he fucked a teacher and subconsciously knew it was wrong? Did he remember his father when he bought himself a prostitute?
He only remembers him when he needs to deal with his hearts problems (follow your heart). Apparently it was his heart that told him to do drugs and get mixed up with Quinn, the pimp and junkie.
:unsure:
in fact I didn't write that
as an example of MC being a chick I wrote that before fights he thinks of his father and to what he taught them

For "follow your heart" he calls it right back to Neil, it's not like it's a memory of him

ExtraSpicyUgh

Apr 15, 2024
Hey all,

I made some chat bots with the 5 main girls here:

Please let me know if you have any feedback

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I'm not being self righteous at all, just explaining what I had to do when I had the same problem with the episode 10 update. What you do after is your own choice, but why bother with the mods when DPC is just gonna put blocks in every update to try and stop people using mods.
It gets moded a few days after every episode is released. You just need patients. DPC doesn't want people to use mods for whatever reason. It doesn't mean it can't moded.

Reactions: chuck69

Better Cock Spock

Formerly 'MCHammertime'
Jul 29, 2017
If you don't tell her, she'll give you a bj, but remain utterly clueless.
If you tell her, she'll appreciate that you came through for her, and try to figure out what to do now, but otherwise there's no lewd.

I always tell her, but besides a later scene with her and Chad, there isn't really any consequence.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: VOYEUR and Woketard

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
For a perfect Sage path, should I tell her Chad's secret in EP8 or not? :unsure:
I would definitely recommend telling her Chad's secret. Keeping something like that a secret from someone you end up getting serious with probably isn't a good idea. Plus if there's one person who seriously deserves to know it'd be her.

Last edited:

Better Cock Spock

Formerly 'MCHammertime'
Jul 29, 2017
In the 4 months since Episode 10 released, I don't think I've ever seen this mentioned. But then again, this entire thread is like the horny fever dream of a madman, so maybe I missed it amongst all the theories, memes, and Joshy's cummy kisses.

If you have sex with Maya during the dorm party in Episode 8, you leave behind the bottle of booze next to the teacher's desk/podium/whatever it is, and Dr. Dick's syllabus from the board. Then alllllllll the way in Episode 10, it turns out absolutely no one noticed either piece of evidence of your fun sexy time with Princess Vicky until Bella needed to write something on the board. Like even if you are as generous as possible with the timeline, there's no fucking way no else stumbled on this shit in the meantime.

Let's cheat and compress as much as possible, to see if any of it makes sense (it really won't):
  1. Day after the party, Fuckface gets a haircut, then the gender studies final, and later is planning the Halloween party with Sage and Quinn, plus a threesome if you're awesome enough. Let's say this is Thursday (maybe it actually is Thursday, but who cares), to utilize the weekend and stall for time. 1 DAY.
  2. Friday. The math and English exams are not in the classroom you fucked Maya in. If you're dating Bella she invites you over on Saturday, which is tomorrow (it really isn't, but bear with me). Tonight is the recital, and if you didn't help Jill then you're a monster. 2 DAYS.
  3. Saturday. After seeing just about everyone you boned all in one place last night, the MC decides on his dream girl/s. You talk to Sage, later that evening is the date with Bella/running to Jill. 3 DAYS.
  4. Sunday. So far the days are lined up. If you chose Bella yesterday, this morning Jill will get a free show. There's the last free roam of Season 2, the windows are finally being installed. Later tonight, the Maya Squad goes to see Sage's parents, turns out you potentially boned Jade (nice), and at the same time we find out Zoey has returned from San Diego. 4 DAYS.
  5. Monday. Fuckface reunites with Zoey, he goes costume shopping with MJ/gets his dick tested/talks to Bella about Halloween and Jill/thinks about Tybalt while fucking Sage/hits up his various lovers, and plans the party with Tommy's sage advice. 5 DAYS.
  6. Tuesday. It's Halloween I guess. The entire day is presumably setting up the DIK mansion, everyone getting their costumes ready, and then the party lasts all night. You break Josy's heart if you didn't choose her and Maya, as well as miss out on that hot threesome. That's a war crime. In any case, I hope you got some pussy that night, otherwise your dick goes unsucked despite having three girls in your room. 6 DAYS.
  7. Wednesday. It's November 1st, no question about it. The morning is spent interacting with the various girls, playing with the stupid fucking puzzle box, cleaning the mansion, smacking Elena's ass, feeding the stupid fucking fish, and finally, we get to English class again. THE 7TH DAY.
So after a whole week, the janitor never entered this room and saw the bottle. No teacher used that classroom, or needed to write on that particular board, or looked at the floor. There wasn't even another horny couple sneaking in at night to have sex, with their own bottle and stupid sex name like Professor Cock. Thursday and Friday you can write off as examinations requiring specific rooms, so this one went unused after fucking Maya there. But Monday and Tuesday? Does Fuckface and the gang have the only class in that room? And remember, this is an incorrect timeline focused solely on trying to have as little time as possible between these two events. There is most definitely additional time that makes this otherwise funny joke even more improbable.

I demand DPC stop development on Episode 11, and go back to the last 3 episodes and correct this egregious error! I can't get wrapped up in the story or have a good fap if this one detail is always in the back of my mind. The added months of dev time will be so worth it you guys, this is more important than that one render of a bottle. I beseech you, DPC!

TL;DR

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
4. Sunday. So far the days are lined up. If you chose Bella yesterday, this morning Jill will get a free show. There's the last free roam of Season 2, the windows are finally being installed. Later tonight, the Maya Squad goes to see Sage's parents, turns out you potentially boned Jade (nice), and at the same time we find out Zoey has returned from San Diego. 4 DAYS.

5. Monday. Fuckface reunites with Zoey, he goes costume shopping with MJ/gets his dick tested/talks to Bella about Halloween and Jill/thinks about Tybalt while fucking Sage/hits up his various lovers, and plans the party with Tommy's sage advice. 5 DAYS.

6. Tuesday. It's Halloween I guess. The entire day is presumably setting up the DIK mansion, everyone getting their costumes ready, and then the party lasts all night. You break Josy's heart if you didn't choose her and Maya, as well as miss out on that hot threesome. That's a war crime. In any case, I hope you got some pussy that night, otherwise your dick goes unsucked despite having three girls in your room. 6 DAYS.

7. Wednesday. It's November 1st, no question about it. The morning is spent interacting with the various girls, playing with the stupid fucking puzzle box, cleaning the mansion, smacking Elena's ass, feeding the stupid fucking fish, and finally, we get to English class again. THE 7TH DAY.
You're missing a lot and messed up the whole timeline after the midterms and period between Halloween.

I won't be too precise, because I then have to to dig a 2 episodes script, but to be brief:

4. At the first party planning at Quinn's room Sage tells MC that planning of such party takes week(s). Let's assume at least 1 week, probably a couple, though. Maya/Josy/Sage/MC squad are not going to the Burkes right after the midterms. It took some time and it was clear. This happened in the holidays (which they got after the midterms, probably a 2-week holidays). Maybe in one week, maybe in a few days after midterms, but we see the Burkes scene as a kind of a flashback at the end of EP8 which is continued as a flashback in EP9. MC learns about Zoey during this meeting. They arrange a meeting in the park and he tells her about the incomming party and invites her to it. It's in about a week before Halloween +-. They already finished planning, started preparations, but hadn't finished. So it's safe to assume that it was a 2-weeks holidays and Burkes event happened somewhere in the middle of it. 1 week rough.

5. Not in 1 day, nor in a 5 days. Costume shopping happened definitely after the Burkes. Let's assume a few days past after that meeting. So in before some days of Halloween. Probably 2-3 days beforehand.

6. Not a 6 days. Nor after the #5.

7. Right, it's Nov, 1. And now roll back a 2 weeks and spread mentioned events in this period accordingly. Midterms ended in the mid of October +-

There was no students and teachers in the classes in the holidays period, so it's safe to assume that the class where MC and Maya had some fun during the party stayed untouched for the whole 2-weeks holidays. Maybe there should be some janitor or somebody else to came, but since there was no people, no classes goed and so on, so it wasn't needed.

Anyway it's a game and a lot of bigger and significant missteps and inconsistencies happened from time to time before. And you shouldn't demand too precise treatment for such small details. Sometimes it's just required for plot and story to left it as is even if it feels a bit off or a bit unrealistic. Such technique is used in movies and tv shows here and there so often. It turned out nice for underlining the Throuple branch dare game stuff as well as break up with Throuple. Such different emotions. Treat such details in this sight, don't overdo it or do a high math of days of janitors or you will spoil your game experience and emotional investment at some point.

Reactions: FRVN
4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes