ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I'll be honest, don't really care if I offend any lesbians, but you're right, Josy hooks up with Fuckface in episode 2 and shows signs of being with some dicks before, so one bisexual Josy plus lesbian Maya.
Maya is lesbian as long as she not drinking, the moment there is alcohol, she no longer lesbian. :whistle::ROFLMAO:.

there was a flashback, where she was eager to dance with the Guy, but she was a loser in the high school, so he just wanted her to hold his jacket:LOL:.

anyway, with male examples like her father and Derek, no wonder the girl is a bit confused,:LOL:
but Maya is the definition of the Lesbian until Graduation:whistle::coffee:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Maya is lesbian as long as she not drinking, the moment there is alcohol, she no longer lesbian. :whistle::ROFLMAO:.

there was a flashback, where she was eager to dance with the Guy, but she was a loser in the high school, so he just wanted her to hold his jacket:LOL:.

anyway, with male examples like her father and Derek, no wonder the girl is a bit confused,:LOL:
but Maya is the definition of the Lesbian until Graduation:whistle::coffee:
Even though Josy is nice and Becky is hot, I will never eat with them over Sage/Quinn. So I never see the Maya loser flashback.

• Sad
Reactions: Hawke84 and dvstt

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
in the end of the day this has been talked like million times, and we all know, he just bitching because its Maya and Josy, and he feel the lust for both of them.
The same way if any other girl walk in to Maya's room who is not Josy, he would have not act like the bitch, is the same way, that if Josy's "boyfirend" is somone else, He would get over it way faster.

funny how after years this is still the most taéked subject :ROFLMAO:, and the conversation didn't change a bit, same old same old. :LOL:
Because it is the only part of the game that despite its mistakes, its oversimplifications, its writing errors has a soul, there are recognizable emotions. What discussion should the eternal anticipation of the second season or the wandering from mini-game to mini-game in the third one provoke?

Of course some interesting insights are still there, but diluted in boredom and ridicule.

Normally in a series you end up talking are the last episodes, with badik this doesn't happen, I don't think it's a coincidence

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Well maybe Maya loves me because I'm not afraid to talk about my feelings.
So it's not because I'm an "alpha male" but because I listen to her and stuff like that.
That's why she is a better fit for me that Josy is.

Darkwen

Engaged Member
Nov 10, 2020
Wrong.

Maya: "I think we were close to breaking up."
Maya just thought they were about to break up. The reason is because she couldn't reach Josy for a week. Proof.

Maya: "And lately she’s not been herself either."
Maya: "She doesn't answer my calls and last time I Spoke to her she said she was giving Up and moving far away."

It is clearly written here what their last contact was. What Maya says that Josy wants to give up and move far away is also what Josy told the MC in EP1. Maya wrote mean messages in that one week where she had no contact with Josy. It's only one week.

Maya: "She was going to come here and we were gonna be together, just like before..."
Maya: "...but in secret."
Maya: "That's what we'agreed upon."
Maya: "But over the summer we drifted apart..."
Maya: "...and l..."
Maya: "I met you."
MC: "l...l think I’m gonna throw up or something."

Maya reveals to the MC here what Josy and Maya agreed on. Here's the real reason why the MC left. Maya unknowingly betrayed the MC so that he would be used as "Beard". From EP10 we know so neither Maya nor Derek know about the "Beard" arrangements, and in EP8 we can learn so Josy knows about such "Beard" arrangements.

Josy: "How could I’ve known that you know her or that you’re staying with her?"
Josy: "What kind of a fucked up coincidence is that?"
Josy: "I must be cursed. Nothing is going my way..."

Here we learn so it was Josy plan and even Maya was not fully privy to it.

Josy: "l have flaws! I make mistakes!"
MC: "ls that what I am? A mistake?"
Josy: "No! I..."
Josy: "I'm not sure of what you are..."

It's clearly written here. Josy doesn't know what the MC is to her. At this point, the MC has only been a crush for Josy, nothing more, nothing less. But the question is, what will the MC become for Josy? Boyfriend, friend or "beard". That's what we as players play out through our decisions in the game. This is the problem.

The MC only becomes Josy's boyfriend when he is in the throuple, which later becomes a three-way relationship. As you can read above, Josy and Maya wanted to stay together in secret. Treat Josy and Maya unequally and that's exactly what will happen.
Maya had no idea that Josy was coming and she was going to breakup with her plus you are leaving out a massive part to Josy and MC conversation she ask MC "WHAT are WE going to DO" it very clear what MC is to Josy she wants him just him not Maya she only questions herself when MC starts acting like a little bitch and massively over reacts. Had MC had a place of his own she would had stayed with and become his girlfriend that seems pretty clear

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
That's your opinion, only it's written differently. Denying written facts doesn't make the facts go away.

Damn, I only play Josy and Maya. But unlike fanboys, I accept what I read. Is it so bad if Josy and Maya have their faults and make mistakes? Not in my opinion, because it makes them more human.
:WeSmart: Of course im the one ignoring the facts haha and i see now im a fanboy too.

And both of them (and tremolo) behave flawed in this situation anyway, thast not how you communicate things like that. But they are all young and there are a lot of emotions involved.

It would be less realistic if they would all behave reasonable and calm all the time.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Maya had no idea that Josy was coming and she was going to breakup with her plus you are leaving out a massive part to Josy and MC conversation she ask MC "WHAT are WE going to DO" it very clear what MC is to Josy she wants him just him not Maya she only questions herself when MC starts acting like a little bitch and massively over reacts. Had MC had a place of his own she would had stayed with and become his girlfriend that seems pretty clear
That's awesome. You refer to one sentence, to one sentence, damn I have to repeat it, to one sentence and accuse me of leaving out a few uninteresting sentences? Wow.:ROFLMAO:

Ever think that Josy could have meant all three with "WHAT are WE going to DO"?

The MC is acting like a little bitch? Somehow Maya told the MC what Josy wanted.
Maya: "She was going to come here and we were gonna be together, just like before..."
Maya: "...but in secret."
Maya: "That's what we'agreed upon."

You can twist and turn them any way you like. Josy and Maya's vests are not clean. I accept that and it just gives them both human traits. I much prefer that to worshipping an idealized mannequin like you do.:rolleyes:

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes