iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
i like Jojo personality, and hate Oscar or what was his name who insulted Josy about her personality.
btw - in ep8 during training she is so hot, i have to punch oscar during all the time :D

Reactions: Ekzou and Darkwen

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
while running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 945, in script
style slider_label_text is pref_label_text
Exception: Possible infinite loop. I get this error message whenever trying to play game. What does this mean? how do I fix it?

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
while running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop. I get this error message whenever trying to play game. What does this mean? how do I fix it?
8ibjvv.jpg

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
It is simply not true.

how can you say they haven't patched up the relationship? when josy arrives, maya is convinced the relationship is over, the next morning they are ready to compete for the scavenger hunt together. i think they have pretty much made up. from that moment on they are pretty much always together except when classes separate them

just out of honesty i also left that sentence of having phoned him. however now the last sentence of a much longer dialogue cannot become the only sentence of it.

then ok, mc doesn't want to talk to them: what does josy do to convince him? she writes him a message. amazing she didn't change his mind. at least maya goes there in person and gives him a much more understanding talk.

from your point of view it is always only up to MC to come forward and declare himself, already on the night of the DIKs party he has to force the 2 girls to confess what they did, then however it is perfectly fine that despite Josy's very strong feelings he doesn't say anything if Maya doesn't feel like opening up to this strange relationship with MC and Josy.
Yet another time when Josy should say but says nothing. but of course the blame lies with MC's overreaction 2 days earlier
If the girls are trying to talk to MC and MC is refusing to interact with them then yes it is up to MC to come forward, he lost the right to expect them to come forward when he rejected their attempts to talk about the situation previously.

Put yourself in Josy's position in that ep 4 discussion. She likes both Maya and MC, possibly MC more than Maya but she still likes Maya. At this point after days of silence from MC she is doubting whether he still wants to be with her or not. Then consider the possible outcomes of that conversation:

• MC suggests throuple relationship and is accepted or rejected by Maya: Josy knows that MC and Maya have been also been getting intimate, she doesn't know if MC is suggesting this because he sees it as the only way to be with Maya, the only way to be with Josy or if he only wants both of them. Why would she risk her relationship with Maya by dumping her and trying to get with MC on a 33% chance that she is the reason he suggested the throuple?
  • MC states he just wante to be friends: this option basically confirms to Josy that MC is no longer interested in her, absolutely no reason for her to dump Maya to try and get with him when he literally just said he doesn't want a relationship with either her or Maya.
So you think her choice wasn't about her feelings, she was just being an opportunist and going for the most sure love interest? That doesn't put Josy in a very good light, does it?
See reply to Felice, specifically last paragraph and bullet points.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
If the girls are trying to talk to MC and MC is refusing to interact with them then yes it is up to MC to come forward, he lost the right to expect them to come forward when he rejected their attempts to talk about the situation previously.

Put yourself in Josy's position in that ep 4 discussion. She likes both Maya and MC, possibly MC more than Maya but she still likes Maya. At this point after days of silence from MC she is doubting whether he still wants to be with her or not. Then consider the possible outcomes of that conversation:

• MC suggests throuple relationship and is accepted or rejected by Maya: Josy knows that MC and Maya have been also been getting intimate, she doesn't know if MC is suggesting this because he sees it as the only way to be with Maya, the only way to be with Josy or if he only wants both of them. Why would she risk her relationship with Maya by dumping her and trying to get with MC on a 33% chance that she is the reason he suggested the throuple?
  • MC states he just wante to be friends: this option basically confirms to Josy that MC is no longer interested in her, absolutely no reason for her to dump Maya to try and get with him when he literally just said he doesn't want a relationship with either her or Maya.

See reply to Felice, specifically last paragraph and bullet points.
So you agree, it's not about Josy's feelings for MC, she's opportunistic and cold.

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
To be honest, I find the whole Josy & Maya drama annoying as fuck, and I wish we could've opt'd out of helping Maya at all, if it wasn't for Derek, I wouldn't. I wasn't interested in Josy the moment the game started and I wasn't when the whole "oh my god, her boyfriend is Maya" bullshit went down, it actually made me happy to put a space between us after the whole ordeal came to light and I wish we could've went our separate ways after that, but no, we gotta deal with this whole ass tornado drama with Maya and the contract.

I don't know, she came off to me like that friend who always has drama and can't deal with it because she's too afraid to step up and stand her ground and it always involves everyone in their bullshit 'cause she can't do anything about it, not even her brother tried to help except being there for her which I guess is something.

I might be coming a tad too selfish with this pov but I guess that's my opinion. Josy is gorgeous, but so is the other girls in the game and most of them have a better story and drama to keep my MC's interest, and with those two, I see too much high school drama, insecurities and little bullshit secrets to give a fuck in my MC's playthrough.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
So you agree, it's not about Josy's feelings for MC, she's opportunistic and cold.
It's about having feelings for two people, one of which you know wants to be in a relationship with you and one you're not sure whether they want a relationship with you. In those circumstances no sane person would dump the person who definitely wants a relationship for a chance with the person who might not want a relationship, because you still have feelings for the first person even if you would prefer a relationship with the second person.

Reactions: Kpyna

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
It's about having feelings for two people, one of which you know wants to be in a relationship with you and one you're not sure whether they want a relationship with you. In those circumstances no sane person would dump the person who definitely wants a relationship for a chance with the person who might not want a relationship, because you still have feelings for the first person even if you would prefer a relationship with the second person.
Josy doesn't love the MC. Period.

Love takes courage, which is something that Josy doesn't have. She admitted it to MC in ep5 when he carried her bags for her (like a simp). She said that she wanted MC, but she was too afraid. So she settled for Maya, even though she said she wanted MC. She made a calculation. She didn't follow her heart.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I see.
Anyway, it is possible, is it not ? It's not like he was calm and collected. I was seriously hopping he will say something like : " if you arrive 10 minutes earlier you could see her jerking me off, while I finger her pussy, what do you mean she is your girlfriend ?! " :ROFLMAO: .

I see. Josy was confused and shocked, and MC aggressive, and exaggerated. He pretty much lash at her, and pointed fingers, and Josy fought back. Sadly we don't see this firce form her too much. and then he storms out, and act like a bitch for days. so yeah he didn't take it well, but the situation is very unorthodox, so I gave him same slacks, the way I gave it to Josy.

the Rest, why none ever really talk about anything until the library scene, is a different story.:whistle:
Given everything we know about MC now, it's not really so unusual that he would react that way.

1 He doesn't have any friends. Except for Zoey in HS MC doesn't have any other friends but Derek, who he only just met. So he doesn't have a lot of social experience

2 His first friendship (and probably first love) left him for a whim

3 In his short time at college he's experienced, a crazy room mate, being stranded outside without clothes, being robbed, being tased, being repeatedly lied to.

4 Josy. After having had a crush on this girl all summer he finally ask her out only to discover half way through the date that she was with someone else. Trying to do the right thing MC tried to walk away only to have Josy turn on the waterworks and beg him to stay. At this point I would be asking myself why I'm still pursuing this girl. But MC keeps in touch with her, accepts an invitation to a second date (she asked him to come over for dinner), having sex with her (she asked him to spend the night) and finally the whole shit show in the dorm room.

I won't even go into Maya and all of her bullshit (demanding 100% honesty and then lying and etc.) I think if I was in the MC's shoes I would be more than a little pissed off at the whole shit show, and massively confused.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
OK, my saves were corrupted so I downloaded the saves linked on the first page, my question is, can I turn the mini games off from those saves somehow, I find them very annoying?

Also, the few times I've done the chapter 10 run through, I can't get Maya's contract, just wondering if it is actually possible or not.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
But MC keeps in touch with her, accepts an invitation to a second date (she asked him to come over for dinner), having sex with her (she asked him to spend the night) and finally the whole shit show in the dorm room.
play it again, MC invite himself, tells her HE Gonna visit her, and Yes Josy later did ask if he want to spend the night What he Accept, because he wants that Pussy. :devilish: :love:.

Can't say I blame him, I would question everyone sexuality if they say not to her:p:coffee:
BeingADIK 2024-04-23 07-33-55-26.jpg
BeingADIK 2024-04-23 07-34-02-71.jpg
BeingADIK 2024-04-23 07-34-09-40.jpg

but let's not make MC in to some kind martyr, He is a whiny bitch, and a massive hypocrite, sometimes depend on the player choice, sure, but this guy has no problem with Sage cheating, or Bella being married and etc etc, until a certain point, in sage case its even more funny that he get upset at being the " rebound guy " and wants more, right after Chad break up with Sage, and He confessed his love to Jill.:whistle:

or even dating with all of the 5 main girl, and he got it away with it easily by basically have to face barely any consequence. and of course he act all surprised when Josy in a certain version, did not take well, that He is like :
" yeah I enjoyed fucking you for months but I pick someone else, I hope we can be friends. "

Yeah poor MC, such a victim:rolleyes::whistle::p

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
what's worst the MC is still a whiny bitch if you decline Josy. At least when he fucks her it's a bit understandable for a day.
in the end of the day this has been talked like million times, and we all know, he just bitching because its Maya and Josy, and he feel the lust for both of them.
The same way if any other girl walk in to Maya's room who is not Josy, he would have not act like the bitch, is the same way, that if Josy's "boyfirend" is somone else, He would get over it way faster.

funny how after years this is still the most taéked subject :ROFLMAO:, and the conversation didn't change a bit, same old same old. :LOL:

Lilyfan4lyf

Formerly 'ashketchum1998'
Nov 27, 2020
To be honest, I find the whole Josy & Maya drama annoying as fuck, and I wish we could've opt'd out of helping Maya at all, if it wasn't for Derek, I wouldn't. I wasn't interested in Josy the moment the game started and I wasn't when the whole "oh my god, her boyfriend is Maya" bullshit went down, it actually made me happy to put a space between us after the whole ordeal came to light and I wish we could've went our separate ways after that, but no, we gotta deal with this whole ass tornado drama with Maya and the contract.

I don't know, she came off to me like that friend who always has drama and can't deal with it because she's too afraid to step up and stand her ground and it always involves everyone in their bullshit 'cause she can't do anything about it, not even her brother tried to help except being there for her which I guess is something.

I might be coming a tad too selfish with this pov but I guess that's my opinion. Josy is gorgeous, but so is the other girls in the game and most of them have a better story and drama to keep my MC's interest, and with those two, I see too much high school drama, insecurities and little bullshit secrets to give a fuck in my MC's playthrough.
Yeah, Riona or Lily is the way you do Maya trope. Maya is just too railroaded and you have to help her and be her white knight irrespective of your choice. In non Throuple routes where you prefer Josy over Maya, her attitude becomes even more unbearable.

Compare edgelord Maya to Riona who has also lots of problems, but you only help her if you have sex with her.

On other hand Lily is single handily fighting against her family for tuition on the other hand Maya has support of most of the maincast still she keeps acting toxic towards Josy from time to time. Maya's character is only okay in Throuple route.

I really wish there was an option to ghost Maya or Josy or both after JM reveal.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DavDR

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I really wish there was an option to ghost Maya or Josy or both after JM reveal.
If they were side characters id agree but I never think it's a good idea to ghost / get rid of a main girl from a storyline no matter how much a player may dislike them. Since you have the option of not playing their path which generally means it puts their content to a bare minimum but that's just me. Tho BAD might just be the exception to that cause it feels like all the characters even side characters are in the game roughly about equally expect for some here and there.

Reactions: FRVN
4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes