Lilyfan4lyf

Formerly 'ashketchum1998'
Nov 27, 2020
play it again, MC invite himself, tells her HE Gonna visit her, and Yes Josy later did ask if he want to spend the night What he Accept, because he wants that Pussy. :devilish: :love:.

Can't say I blame him, I would question everyone sexuality if they say not to her:p:coffee:
View attachment 3566537
View attachment 3566545
View attachment 3566546

but let's not make MC in to some kind martyr, He is a whiny bitch, and a massive hypocrite, sometimes depend on the player choice, sure, but this guy has no problem with Sage cheating, or Bella being married and etc etc, until a certain point, in sage case its even more funny that he get upset at being the " rebound guy " and wants more, right after Chad break up with Sage, and He confessed his love to Jill.:whistle:

or even dating with all of the 5 main girl, and he got it away with it easily by basically have to face barely any consequence. and of course he act all surprised when Josy in a certain version, did not take well, that He is like :
" yeah I enjoyed fucking you for months but I pick someone else, I hope we can be friends. "

Yeah poor MC, such a victim:rolleyes::whistle::p
There should be consequences, atleast Acting lessons gave us. Waiting for hammer to fall on man whore MC.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If the girls are trying to talk to MC and MC is refusing to interact with them then yes it is up to MC to come forward, he lost the right to expect them to come forward when he rejected their attempts to talk about the situation previously.
girls just never did it, and not just with MC or even with each other.
MC does it because otherwise no one would do it

Put yourself in Josy's position in that ep 4 discussion. She likes both Maya and MC, possibly MC more than Maya but she still likes Maya. At this point after days of silence from MC she is doubting whether he still wants to be with her or not. Then consider the possible outcomes of that conversation:
but wasn't the point that Josy had yet decided to leave Maya for MC? now back to the fact that she loves them both equally? :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
  • MC suggests throuple relationship and is accepted or rejected by Maya: Josy knows that MC and Maya have been also been getting intimate, she doesn't know if MC is suggesting this because he sees it as the only way to be with Maya, the only way to be with Josy or if he only wants both of them. Why would she risk her relationship with Maya by dumping her and trying to get with MC on a 33% chance that she is the reason he suggested the throuple?
  • MC states he just wante to be friends: this option basically confirms to Josy that MC is no longer interested in her, absolutely no reason for her to dump Maya to try and get with him when he literally just said he doesn't want a relationship with either her or Maya.
except that it's a stark contradiction what you're saying. because if proposing to be more than friends (actually the trouple was born later at the picnic) means either both or neither, how does its opposite mean just none? which then also makes one laugh to argue that if MC wants to remain friends why would Josy even try? which she will consistently do in the chapters afterwards.....

from that night DPC only allows 2 epilogues, but if he had wanted to show that Josy was facing an inner battle, a wavering could have done it instead he decides to show only the 2 girls kissing passionately in the background. this is there in the game

the whole decision with which Josy would come to BR at the end is all in the single sentence in the bathroom, there this revolutionary drive is exhausted

Last edited:
Reactions: DavDR

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
OK, my saves were corrupted so I downloaded the saves linked on the first page, my question is, can I turn the mini games off from those saves somehow, I find them very annoying?

Also, the few times I've done the chapter 10 run through, I can't get Maya's contract, just wondering if it is actually possible or not.
Never mind, found a reddit post about the contract.

Lilyfan4lyf

Formerly 'ashketchum1998'
Nov 27, 2020
If they were side characters id agree but I never think it's a good idea to ghost / get rid of a main girl from a storyline no matter how much a player may dislike them. Since you have the option of not playing their path which generally means it puts their content to a bare minimum but that's just me. Tho BAD might just be the exception to that cause it feels like all the characters even side characters are in the game roughly about equally expect for some here and there.
Yeah, I think her being Derek's sister makes their contact after stay friends only reasonable. I haven't done drop throuple for other MG yet, does Derek knows that MC has dropped them for Jill/Sage or Bella in episode 10 yet?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, I think her being Derek's sister makes their contact after stay friends only reasonable. I haven't done drop throuple for other MG yet, does Derek knows that MC has dropped them for Jill/Sage or Bella in episode 10 yet?
Derek does not know how serious the relationship might be but still knows if he is dating her, in chapter six he also goes to talk to MC about his intentions if he sees Bella coming out of his room. he also refers to the fact that MC and

He is also theoretically an indirect witness to the fact that possibly MC had sex with Quinn on the roof, but he strangely never talks about that

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Josy said "what are we going to do" meaning she is ready to follow MC lead on this which would mean she ready to break up with Maya that is why she went to the bathroom she wanted MC to go with her so they can come up with a plan on what to do. What Josy wanted is clear it MC and at one time Maya but Josy true desire is very clear it is to be with MC that she act's the way she does off path.

I really have no clue why keep bringing the beard thing up there is nothing there at all. This is getting off track so to get back on track it is fact that Josy and Maya have a bad relationship they are meant to break up.

You think they are meant to always be together that fine it just means you like them both but if someone going to be disappointed it most likely to be throuple fans there so much more working to solo no matter how one may play.
Wrong.

Maya: "I think we were close to breaking up."
Maya just thought they were about to break up. The reason is because she couldn't reach Josy for a week. Proof.

Maya: "And lately she’s not been herself either."
Maya: "She doesn't answer my calls and last time I Spoke to her she said she was giving Up and moving far away."

It is clearly written here what their last contact was. What Maya says that Josy wants to give up and move far away is also what Josy told the MC in EP1. Maya wrote mean messages in that one week where she had no contact with Josy. It's only one week.

Maya: "She was going to come here and we were gonna be together, just like before..."
Maya: "...but in secret."
Maya: "That's what we'agreed upon."
Maya: "But over the summer we drifted apart..."
Maya: "...and l..."
Maya: "I met you."
MC: "l...l think I’m gonna throw up or something."

Maya reveals to the MC here what Josy and Maya agreed on. Here's the real reason why the MC left. Maya unknowingly betrayed the MC so that he would be used as "Beard". From EP10 we know so neither Maya nor Derek know about the "Beard" arrangements, and in EP8 we can learn so Josy knows about such "Beard" arrangements.

Josy: "How could I’ve known that you know her or that you’re staying with her?"
Josy: "What kind of a fucked up coincidence is that?"
Josy: "I must be cursed. Nothing is going my way..."

Here we learn so it was Josy plan and even Maya was not fully privy to it.

Josy: "l have flaws! I make mistakes!"
MC: "ls that what I am? A mistake?"
Josy: "No! I..."
Josy: "I'm not sure of what you are..."

It's clearly written here. Josy doesn't know what the MC is to her. At this point, the MC has only been a crush for Josy, nothing more, nothing less. But the question is, what will the MC become for Josy? Boyfriend, friend or "beard". That's what we as players play out through our decisions in the game. This is the problem.

The MC only becomes Josy's boyfriend when he is in the throuple, which later becomes a three-way relationship. As you can read above, Josy and Maya wanted to stay together in secret. Treat Josy and Maya unequally and that's exactly what will happen.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Josy Was ready to move to her mother and start a fresh life, because she was not accepted to B&R. Josy and Maya, relationship was at rock bottom, despite Maya try to focus geting money from a bunch of Whores - exuse me, sluts - her word .:cautious::whistle:.

anyway, Maya was sending Josy meaner and meaner messages, even before Josy phone was took away from her.
She probably was bitching about her sad life and blame everyone else, like she always does.:whistle:.

Regardless, eventually Josy arrive, and because of to their history, old feeling etc etc, Josy and Maya kind of reunited together. But the key word is "kind of ".

on one hand MC became a glue for them, who keeps them together, and give them a new spark, even with all of Maya fucked up problems. - currently it's working we see how long it will ....

on the other hand, without MC. Josy and Maya while did reunite, their relationship never remain what it was before , and without MC being there as the glue, , they struggling, and basically are in an unhealthy unhappy relationship. A bad mirage, that neither party has the power to escape from it, but its keep cracking and cracking until one of them, likely Josy throw the towel

. But may be it will be Maya, who once get her shit fixed, be like : " finally I can drink and suck diks, because I nver was lesbian anyway, I just didnt knew it, and all this shit wiht my father was pointelss in the end anyway "

all this remain to be seen ......
Nowhere is it written that Josy wanted to move in with her mom, just that she wanted to give up and move away.

Yes Maya sent Josy mean messages, but read correctly. It was the exact week Josy didn't have a phone. Maya's messages got meaner because Josy didn't answer. Then Josy gets here phone back and can only read all the messages at that time. Josy and Maya definitely had phone contact until Josy didn't have here phone for a week. Heck in EP1 Maya said to the MC that she needs to call her boyfriend. Look at Maya's posture and compare it to Josy's posture. Proof positive and denial doesn't cut it.
screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

The MC glue thing is valid until the end of EP8, but not from EP9 onwards because the throuple turns into a 3 relationship. This is the throuple path from EP4 onwards, a player decision.

I'm not denying so Josy and Maya can drift further apart, but that mainly happens on the friendship path at EP4. If there really are going to be solo paths for Josy and Maya in the future, it will only be via the friendship path.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I disagree completly.

Imo Josy and Maya were already (more or less) in a state of break-up, both of them had given up their relationship at this point.

Josy didnt even told Maya thats shes coming to the college and im positive she and tremolo would have become a couple pretty quick if the MC had a solo dorm. Similar with Maya, she considered her relationship with Josy failed at this point and was ready to go all in with tremolo.

Just the random occurence of them being confronted with each other in front of tremolo and tremolo's reaction pushed them back together imo.

Im 100% sure that neither of them thought about a beard or even a throuple at this point.

Josy had butterflies in her stomach and wanted to be with the guy who made her feel like that, i dont think she really had any more grand outstanding plans in motion.
That's your opinion, only it's written differently. Denying written facts doesn't make the facts go away.

Damn, I only play Josy and Maya. But unlike fanboys, I accept what I read. Is it so bad if Josy and Maya have their faults and make mistakes? Not in my opinion, because it makes them more human.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
See, that's just what I meant. 'What are we going to do' is vague as hell. It doesn't really indicate Josy's intention one way or the other. DPC has kept everything vague in his dialogue. Also, we don't know what Josy and Maya's relationship was like before MC entered the picture. All we've seen in flashbacks is how things started. The current bickering and tension could have always been there.

I'm not ready to commit to the theory but, there does seem to be a lot of indication that the DPC surprise ending is going to be that there is no single relationship available with Josy or Maya. It's just the kind of subverting expectations bullshit that DPC would pick.
Not quite. I figure for DPC to have planned so that the MC can only keep Josy and Maya in the three-way relationship. Either the threesome relationship or no relationship with Josy and/or Maya.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
play it again, MC invite himself, tells her HE Gonna visit her, and Yes Josy later did ask if he want to spend the night What he Accept, because he wants that Pussy. :devilish: :love:.

Can't say I blame him, I would question everyone sexuality if they say not to her:p:coffee:
View attachment 3566537
View attachment 3566545
View attachment 3566546

but let's not make MC in to some kind martyr, He is a whiny bitch, and a massive hypocrite, sometimes depend on the player choice, sure, but this guy has no problem with Sage cheating, or Bella being married and etc etc, until a certain point, in sage case its even more funny that he get upset at being the " rebound guy " and wants more, right after Chad break up with Sage, and He confessed his love to Jill.:whistle:

or even dating with all of the 5 main girl, and he got it away with it easily by basically have to face barely any consequence. and of course he act all surprised when Josy in a certain version, did not take well, that He is like :
" yeah I enjoyed fucking you for months but I pick someone else, I hope we can be friends. "

Dude

8nq3lt.jpg

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

View attachment 3566537
View attachment 3566545
View attachment 3566546

He said that he would come to town to visit, after Josy threatened to run away from home. They could have sat in the park to chat but she invited him to dinner, made it a date.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
" Blah blah blah, I hate josy, Josy is shit , Josy is the worst, Josy this, Josy that. "

I was already bored by this in 2019, and sure as hell I'm bored by it in 2024 :ROFLMAO:

Ayaya5578

Mar 20, 2020
Hey guys, is there a way to change the player's name? I downloaded a save file from others because mine lost and it is not the name i wanted

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes