Stemmyz

Apr 27, 2017
You really can't anymore, dpc made it a randomized thing, you can download the official walkthrough from page 1 under the Extras section. He made a guide and use some examples, but in the end of the day, it is no longer like it was before with premade answers.
Actually not true, I’m pretty sure there was a thread on Reddit where someone put the all the answers to the all 5 tasks on imgur or something else.

I’ll try to find them.

Edit: found them

shauvik1997

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Actually not true, I’m pretty sure there was a thread on Reddit where someone put the all the answers to the all 5 tasks on imgur or something else.

I’ll try to find them.

Edit: found them

shauvik1997

okay cool , why not you respond to the guy, who asked about it then, you think he gonna find it by you tagging someone else ?:cautious:

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I hope we will have at least 1 more beautiful date with Nicole next update. I know she is not meant to be main girl, but clearly she have a fanbase and 1 date is not much to ask so I am hoping. I love that woman, want to know everything about her and share all the fun a game can offer, she would be up for it cause she is not boring! :)

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I hope we will have at least 1 more beautiful date with Nicole next update. I know she is not meant to be main girl, but clearly she have a fanbase and 1 date is not much to ask so I am hoping. I love that woman, want to know everything about her and share all the fun a game can offer, she would be up for it cause she is not boring! :)
I wouldn't mind if she was elevated to main girl, she is one of my favorites.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hard to predict the content for the side girls, initially it was almost every other chapter, but lately their presence has intensified. I would say that Jade will be there for sure, since she skipped the last chapter and the video issue came up

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I don't see a Tremolo/Nicole relationship working, she is totally looking for a different kind of relationship to what the MC is looking for, plus the 10 year age gap probably going to be a problem. If she was just a stripper it might have some small chance, but she isn't, she's basically a whore, getting paid for sexual services in the VIP room.

Mar 2, 2022
Where can I get being a Dik: episode 10 math class Solution?
I know other have already responded to you.

This list lacks two options for Task 3.

I'll include my complete solutions list.
My approach organizes solutions systematically, making it easier to find the desired solution without checking every option. Solutions sharing the same initial step are grouped together, with subgroups arranged hierarchically. This structure allows you to quickly identify if there's only one solution at a particular step, saving time by not needing to review all solutions for the given task level. I hope this method proves helpful to anyone using it.

These were for personal use so apologies for the quality.
Math Class - All Solutions
Task 1 - 9 Options
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Task 2 - 5 Options
Task 3 - 21 Options
Task 4 - 9 Options
Task 5 - 7 Options

Last edited:

Stemmyz

Apr 27, 2017
okay cool , why not you respond to the guy, who asked about it then, you think he gonna find it by you tagging someone else ?:cautious:
Because I first replied to your message, then edited it when I actually found the solutions and tagged him in said edit ?

The edit also happened before your snide reply, but if you want to be butthurt about it, feel free to do so (y)

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I know other have already responded to you.

This list lacks two options for Task 3.

I'll include my complete solutions list.
My approach organizes solutions systematically, making it easier to find the desired solution without checking every option. Solutions sharing the same initial step are grouped together, with subgroups arranged hierarchically. This structure allows you to quickly identify if there's only one solution at a particular step, saving time by not needing to review all solutions for the given task level. I hope this method proves helpful to anyone using it.
Math Class - All Solutions
Task 1 - 9 Options
Task 2 - 5 Options
Task 3 - 21 Options
Task 4 - 9 Options
Task 5 - 7 Options
nice that there were folks who managed to find a solution, but lets be real, this is way more annoying then just simply having the answers in the walkthrough like it used to be, so fuck the new math class:ROFLMAO:(y)

arnolion

Mar 18, 2018
troubleshoot help, I'm trying to install 0.10.1\0.10.0 but everytime I'm starting the new story of the chapter the game crashes, I did use the modes on the previous versions so i have tried to play on clean version but it always find my oldest saves and i guess it is the problem. i have tried to play the game in different pc to start with clean saves but i couldnt manage to load the downloaded saves, any help or ideas? thank you

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
troubleshoot help, I'm trying to install 0.10.1\0.10.0 but everytime I'm starting the new story of the chapter the game crashes, I did use the modes on the previous versions so i have tried to play on clean version but it always find my oldest saves and i guess it is the problem. i have tried to play the game in different pc to start with clean saves but i couldnt manage to load the downloaded saves, any help or ideas? thank you
try playing with mod, scrappy/Sancho

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
To play with modded saves you need to download the latest version of whichever mod you used.

If you can't remember which mod you used or if you modded the game yourself through the console then you'd have to download version 8.3 and start the game again to get clean saves you can import to version 10.

Reactions: pitao

arnolion

Mar 18, 2018
try playing with mod, scrappy/Sancho
To play with modded saves you need to download the latest version of whichever mod you used.

If you can't remember which mod you used or if you modded the game yourself through the console then you'd have to download version 8.3 and start the game again to get clean saves you can import to version 10.

thank you i have used scrappy mod and now it works great!!!

Reactions: pitao

pitao

May 18, 2023
thank you i have used scrappy mod and now it works great!!!
I also used scrappy mod on my playthrough(s) and it is a very good one, didn't even was aware Sancho had mod for it but I got it too and maybe one day if feel like do a full playthrough I use his, they have 1 advantage, Sancho usually have a file to fix his modded saves even if you are waiting for an update of his mod or decide to play without a mod, they will still work with the fix.

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Isn't it amazing how perfect Maya is? I'm honestly surprised more guys haven't tried hitting on her.
Of course, if they did start hitting on her they might start mysteriously disappearing.

Reactions: mostwanted8

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Isn't it amazing how perfect Maya is? I'm honestly surprised more guys haven't tried hitting on her.
Of course, if they did start hitting on her they might start mysteriously disappearing.
I liked Maya in the beginning but I was always too DIK for her.
DPC didn't make her justice after Josy came to B&R. Josy got all the attention (in the DIK route at least).

He did Maya bad in general depicting her mostly as an annoying crybaby.
But there's still hope for her in the next chapters.

This is one of Maya's best looks. She left me mesmerized in this scene back in the day.

4.80 star(s) 1,506 Votes