ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
If Jill / Lana is dead then who does Mc fuck on her path??? the answer is easy it's a clone however a mistake was made and in order to save clone Jill the unthinkable happen double bypass brain surgery was done only one match was found that would work so Jill got haft of the donors brain so the other haft of hers would still work and the donor got the other haft of Jills brain along with her haft. Who is this donor that save clone Jill while leaving her retarded , Quinn it all makes sense now
:Kappa::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
there are no fucking clones and neither any multiverse, don't be dalix:cautious:.

• Haha
Reactions: Ekzou and Darkwen

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I was actually, serious, you can try to be funny all, but No Jill being an antagonist is one of my oldest theory.

they look awfully similar to each others, they could even pass as twins if not the age gap. Hell if Jill start to wear Lana's clothes, ( I mean her own clothes ) it will be all revealed, and every pices will be fall in to it place.

and since the chick mc is the biggest shity person in the game, its only make sense that the main chick girl , also gonna be the biggest piece of shit too.

of course now that we figured out, dpc will try to come out diversion tactic to keep his story secret, until the very end.
The only thing I'm absolutely certain of is that there will be an emotional gut punch for the player at the end of BaDIK, and I don't think it's going to be violent. That would leave DPC vulnerable to the same criticisms as he received after AL and I'm convinced that he is sensitive to such criticism.

It could be that no MC, on ANY path, winds up with the LI that he wants.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
eh, I doubt that.
Endings probably gonna be more standard, flash forward to future, and there likely be some " Bad " endings, depending on invisible stats.
after all, the game we playing is already the past

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
ye, and we call it date cz Tybalt want it to be date, but for Jill it is just 3 (forced) "meeting" without romantic interest. you know, a date need on both side some interest
She got lucky that tybalt, was stupid enough to ask that, He should have blackmail her to pose in a bikini with watermelons :ROFLMAO:.

anyway still not a good look for Jill if you ask me:cautious:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
She got lucky that tybalt, was stupid enough to ask that, He should have blackmail her to pose in a bikini with watermelons :ROFLMAO:.

anyway still not a good look for Jill if you ask me:cautious:
and if you ask me, even i dont like Jill's ice queened face, there is so much fun to go play tennis on Tybalt's face :ROFLMAO:
btw, Tybalt probably think if he ask something too much or too risky, than Jill wont accept or will feel (more) disgust

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
eh, I doubt that.
Endings probably gonna be more standard, flash forward to future, and there likely be some " Bad " endings, depending on invisible stats.
Yes because it would be so unlike DPC to add drama to the story :rolleyes:

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Yes because it would be so unlike DPC to add drama to the story :rolleyes:
there is already drama in the story , this game is likely more heavy on the journey than its endings is what I'm saying.

feels like you expect a bit too much from him, to be honest, so unlikely of you :ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Even more jokes aside, there's no reason for her to exist when there's already a Rose at the Pink Rose. That's 1 too many Roses, plus Brandi has no solo scenes and we haven't even had a chance to tap Tania (although Tommy seems to have eternal dibs, that fucker).
Yeah. A prime candidate for cut content.

Jul 29, 2017
Yeah. A prime candidate for cut content.
Watch DPC turn her into the most important character of all time after he reveals the big twist: Madame Rose is James after a sex change.
Before transitioning, James became a OBGYN doctor. One day, he helped deliver a baby with a cock as large as his arm. Unfortunately, that magnum dong killed the mother during childbirth. In his grief, James "disappeared", leaving behind a devastated wife.
He visited the Pink Rose, and had a little VIP fun with a redheaded stripper with big tits. Unbeknownst to him, she got pregnant and ended up giving away the baby girl to an orphanage.
The random sex distracted James from his guilt, and he decided to become a woman and work at the club to whore herself out.
Madame Rose killed Quinn's dad because he was dealing coke and meth to the strippers at the Pink Rose, and one of them was Lana.
During a checkup at the hospital, Madame Rose saw an elderly woman in a room alone. She had taken the wrong medication, but was recovering nicely. However, Madame Rose thought it was better to put this old bitch out of her misery, and suffocated her with a pillow. She had become a monster after all these years.
One day, a devout Christian man named Patrick came to the club trying to preach the word of the Lord, and ended up getting a nice blowjob instead from Madame Rose. After he busted in 10 seconds, he vented about his gay daughter, and she suggested holding the daughter hostage with a bogus loan contract to keep her away from her girlfriend. Also he got herpes from Madame Rose.
One day while at a convenience store, she asked a cute employee if he wanted a handy in the parking lot. He said no, because he was crushing on a coworker, who happened to be listening around the corner. Instead she jerked off the manager's son.

And now, Madame Rose is finally coming home to surprise a lonely widow on Christmas Eve, only to be surprised herself...

You know what you guys, I have to give some respect to Dalli. It's actually a little hard to try and string together total nonsense and make it look not completely stupid. Fun though.

Chicanery.gif

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Watch DPC turn her into the most important character of all time after he reveals the big twist: Madame Rose is James after a sex change.
Before transitioning, James became a OBGYN doctor. One day, he helped deliver a baby with a cock as large as his arm. Unfortunately, that magnum dong killed the mother during childbirth. In his grief, James "disappeared", leaving behind a devastated wife.
He visited the Pink Rose, and had a little VIP fun with a redheaded stripper with big tits. Unbeknownst to him, she got pregnant and ended up giving away the baby girl to an orphanage.
The random sex distracted James from his guilt, and he decided to become a woman and work at the club to whore herself out.
Madame Rose killed Quinn's dad because he was dealing coke and meth to the strippers at the Pink Rose, and one of them was Lana.
During a checkup at the hospital, Madame Rose saw an elderly woman in a room alone. She had taken the wrong medication, but was recovering nicely. However, Madame Rose thought it was better to put this old bitch out of her misery, and suffocated her with a pillow. She had become a monster after all these years.
One day, a devout Christian man named Patrick came to the club trying to preach the word of the Lord, and ended up getting a nice blowjob instead from Madame Rose. After he busted in 10 seconds, he vented about his gay daughter, and she suggested holding the daughter hostage with a bogus loan contract to keep her away from her girlfriend. Also he got herpes from Madame Rose.
One day while at a convenience store, she asked a cute employee if he wanted a handy in the parking lot. He said no, because he was crushing on a coworker, who happened to be listening around the corner. Instead she jerked off the manager's son.

And now, Madame Rose is finally coming home to surprise a lonely widow on Christmas Eve, only to be surprised herself...

You know what you guys, I have to give some respect to Dalli. It's actually a little hard to try and string together total nonsense and make it look not completely stupid. Fun though.

View attachment 3588552
This is a whole fanfiction, Warscared likes to write stories in this style.
But be careful, DPC probably still read this thread and he can use it in the scenario.

• Wow
Reactions: Warscared

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021

View attachment 3588552
Dali got competition

• Haha
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The only thing I'm absolutely certain of is that there will be an emotional gut punch for the player at the end of BaDIK, and I don't think it's going to be violent. That would leave DPC vulnerable to the same criticisms as he received after AL and I'm convinced that he is sensitive to such criticism.

eh, I doubt that.
Considering the setting of the story the most "natural" ending would be the strongly melancholy one with MC, now an adult and settled, thinking back to his college years and/or his first love.

Or a semi-open ending, with MC still in college, with possibly his girlfriend, looking hopefully to the future.

Either would allow him to avoid facing the dead ends to which some relationships seem doomed

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Considering the setting of the story the most "natural" ending would be the strongly melancholy one with MC, now an adult and settled, thinking back to his college years and/or his first love.

Or a semi-open ending, with MC still in college, with possibly his girlfriend, looking hopefully to the future.

Either would allow him to avoid facing the dead ends to which some relationships seem doomed
come on, you say, Jill fans won't get their future MC x Jill married, having kids and dogs, and living in the house that his father worked on.
Not buying it.

but frankly, who care, at this rate some of us might not even live long enough to see the ending anyway:whistle::coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: znar25

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
come on, you say, Jill fans won't get their future MC x Jill married, having kids and dogs, and living in the house that his father worked on.
Not buying it.

but frankly, who care, at this rate some of us might not even live long enough to see the ending anyway:whistle::coffee:
The problem is just that: can Jill and Bella have the same ending?

I think not, but either out of laziness or to avoid problems, dpc will want to give them that. And in the two ways I have indicated he will be able to do that. The first more melancholy and realistic, the second more open and dreamy.

Then sincerely, I don't like very much endings in which a few pictures want to sum up years , everyone has in his head his own perfect ending

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019

what's with this melancholy obsession? :unsure:
the theme of the game since the beginning is
giphy.gif
:whistle::ROFLMAO:

it will have Happy ending, more so than anything. :cool:

Reactions: mostwanted8

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
What are y'all on about? I mustn't have played the same AL as you lot.
If you play your cards right, you can end up with pretty much any girl you choose and your best friend gets better, if that isn't a happy ending then what is?
Sure, one of the girls dies, but you can choose, and in the end, the game literally ends with you marrying the girl of your choice and living happily ever after.

Y'all are talking like regardless of the girl you choose, it is certain that MC's life with them will be fucked by the end of badik, when there's exactly zero precedent of DPC doing that.

Now if your only definition of a happy ending is when literally every character gets their wish and nothing bad ever happens to anyone, then shit... though luck I guess...

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
What are y'all on about? I mustn't have played the same AL as you lot.
If you play your cards right, you can end up with pretty much any girl you choose and your best friend gets better, if that isn't a happy ending then what is?
Sure, one of the girls dies, but you can choose, and in the end, the game literally ends with you marrying the girl of your choice and living happily ever after.

Y'all are talking like regardless of the girl you choose, it is certain that MC's life with them will be fucked by the end of badik, when there's exactly zero precedent of DPC doing that.

Now if your only definition of a happy ending is when literally every character gets their wish and nothing bad ever happens to anyone, then shit... though luck I guess...
7ef.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes