Lilyfan4lyf

Nov 27, 2020
I would be careful with the “community art thing”. The whole thing happens via the DPC Discord. DPC reads the F95 threads and also reddit. He then finds out the names of the Patreons via Discord and that could trigger a wave of cancellations.:eek:
Such a childish behaviour. Good for me that I only use steam and f95. Since patreon doesn't work in my country.

Reactions: BangB420

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
requires too much thinks
Not much, but if you don't want to get complicated use URM, it's a pretty simple mod to install. Once you install it, find the minigames variable and change it from true to false and that's it.

Reactions: BangB420

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Man, I got this unsettling feeling that going Josy or Maya only path is going to end up Acting Lessons style. Who else also thinks so?
Doubtful, DPC stated that the intent for this game was for it to be less dark than acting lessons, also afaik this is only his second game, it's not likely he'll just camp one story trope forever. I think what is entirely likely is a breakup between the two unless Tremolo is part of the throuple and working to mediate their disputes.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
may be next time follow the whole conversation, previous comments and all. :LOL:The key is that MC at no point in the game was informed about Sage name, yet when it was needed dpc decided he knew all along.
I wonder how, since somehow everyone forget to mention him that get you fucked Sage mother, :ROFLMAO:

so to make it clear to you my point was more toward dpc's bullshits about this last name fiasco. He dont know, Jill and Rusty, until it was revealed to him, neither derek and maya, but Sage's he knew , because dpc decided it.
And here lies the point. Maya or Josy told the MC to use the name Morgan, so the MC didn't know so Sage was a Burke because he assumed so her name was Sage Morgan.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
There is alot of loophole in your theory first Rusty's dad does not know the mc. Heck there is a chance that Rusty's dad do not know most of the dik. 2nd the house was trash in the beginning and the emergency funds that can be used to repair the window was used to some shitty stuff and the 2nd time the house is trash of course Rusty's dad will have enough of this shit. By the way I think the villa is an important piece in the story. The house was sold in a rush because of in need of money so a friend of Geoff contact him to sell the house. If you take a closer look at the picture you should notife that Lynette's two best friend looks alike like Bianca and the other one in the yoga. And the one who sold the house to Geoff is Bianca's father is that a coincidence I beg to differ.
How do you know if Rusty's father knows the MC or not? I didn't read so he would know the MC and also not so he wouldn't know the MC. Ergo, this question is open.

But explain something to me when you write so cleverly. He has no questions for Jill about the families, no questions for Bianca, no questions for Sage, etc. Why does the MC have questions for Rusty when he found out so Rusty is a castle master! Explain it to me!

I can only imagine one thing. It's something personal.

4.80 star(s) 1,511 Votes