Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
My Amazonian Redhead, My HOT President, Sage My Beloved :love::love::love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aphrodite has graced us with her presence :love:
I'm not normally a redhead and freckles guy. But Sage, is the exception. How can you not like her. She is an outstanding, awesome LI.

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
The fact that there aren't bonus CGs in the gallery that show us what would have happend if Jacob hadn't interrupted remain a crime against humanity.

Any fan artists out there - nudge nudge.

Reactions: Better Cock Spock
Jul 29, 2017
Jacob the guy you help get a girl at the HOT party, but then has the nerve to try to date the MC's first love. The guy has no codes :KEK:
I think you mean: "Jacob the guy you help get a girl at the HOT party, but then has the nerve to try to date the MC's first love, and still makes a pussy half-move if you tell him no. The guy has no codes :KEK:"

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
I think you mean: "Jacob the guy you help get a girl at the HOT party, but then has the nerve to try to date the MC's first love, and still makes a pussy half-move if you tell him no. The guy has no codes :KEK:"
Although it was funny the way zoey turned him down. however, I think he will be one of the many who will blame the MC when the situation gets out of control. I hope jacob does it, at least then I'll have an excuse to kick him in the head.. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo
Jul 29, 2017
Although it was funny the way zoey turned him down. however, I think he will be one of the many who will blame the MC when the situation gets out of control. I hope jacob does it, at least then I'll have an excuse to kick him in the head.. :KEK:
There's no good reason to even suspect Tremolo, other than letting the Preps into the Halloween party and that can just be waved off as bad judgment until that action pays off later. Like how could he literally be behind any of this shit?

Reactions: Milton749

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
There's no good reason to even suspect Tremolo, other than letting the Preps into the Halloween party and that can just be waved off as bad judgment until that action pays off later. Like how could he literally be behind any of this shit?
Yeah, that was weird. All I can think is that they don't believe they're own can do it, so suspect the newest members. Since Derek told them about it, then it falls on Tremolo.

Reactions: Better Cock Spock
Jul 29, 2017
On the subject of statuesque redheads, this girl has been in the background in a few episodes. It's too bad she probably won't ever be used, not even for a one night stand :(
1000017884.png
Please disregard the pixelated blob next to her, there was something quite affronting to the eyes there.

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
On the subject of statuesque redheads, this girl has been in the background in a few episodes. It's too bad she probably won't ever be used, not even for a one night stand :(
View attachment 3662368
Please disregard the pixelated blob next to her, there was something quite affronting to the eyes there.
Even more when she's just a billboard :ROFLMAO:

09-now-crowd-billboards-modern-city-life-daz3d.jpg

P.S.: well... one can always try... I saw a movie where a guy fucks a pie... Just dig a hole in it!

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Alady came first by a long while there was church's long before the Quinn church he got the idea from others and just ran with it
It doesn't matter which came first when only one of them is comprehensible as actually funny. The other one is funny only because of the confusion it causes to people, that is before they realize that the person posting them is a mentally unstable simp obsessed with José. That in and of itself becomes funny too before long.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It doesn't matter which came first when only one of them is comprehensible as actually funny. The other one is funny only because of the confusion it causes to people, that is before they realize that the person posting them is a mentally unstable simp obsessed with José. That in and of itself becomes funny too before long.
It's Josy, if you really got a point put some respect on the name and spell it right:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes