mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Posting images from the Game, and the lore of the game ? Not shitty fan-art for meme, and mockery, to get out a reaction , is toxic?
time to time mentioning Quinn character traits. Which are that :

she is a drug user, drug dealer, who also manipulate other girls in to prostitution and also manipulate and play with others characters feeling for her own amusment.
and pointing out, that all these thing not really make her a good person.
and if we apply these traits to any other male, it would not be even a question he is an antagonist, and universally will be hated.

meanwhile Josy is short Maya has bad skin, and Jill has weird smile.:LOL:

so sorry if i chuckled a bit when. Quinn is a saint, holly, and never do anything wrong and etc etc pups up.
from some of her stans, who then are aggressively attacking others .

but I'm the toxic:giggle:

you know what there is a nice Ignore button, you can use it, I won't be upset;)
She’s hardly a saint and the drug use is a bad thing, but why do you have this constant need to imagine her overdosing or Vinny killing her I wonder? It makes me think that you just dislike her and wish it will happen. If you have a theory about the game say it, we’re all hearing you. It looks like an entirely different and personal matter.
I don’t feel any need to ignore you despite what you might think.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Indeed. No one simps like Joshy92. I'll even start to using my Joshy signature again as a tribute to him. And also DalliX's because I miss his crazy theories. Way better than those waifu/simp wars.
Using Joshy as an example doesn't quite work, because he simps for anything with a pulse. hell he'd cum swap with a dog if he could. I have zero doubts about that.
:ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
She’s hardly a saint and the drug use is a bad thing, but why do you have this constant need to imagine her overdosing or Vinny killing her I wonder? It makes me think that you just dislike her and wish it will happen. If you have a theory about the game say it, we’re all hearing you. It looks like an entirely different and personal matter.
I don’t feel any need to ignore you despite what you might think.
See, you don't know me at all. It's not quinn that I have problem with, its her Stans, and its not my fault.
btw, I even have quinn save, you probably missed out it was just weeks ago, when I was posting about it, so you cleary also not pay as much attention as you claim :whistle:

as for your question. Well... :

the Developer in his previous game, killed one of the main love interest, and you had to choose who dies.
and let's be Real, Quinn not really choose the safest lifestyle is she ? it a Shady dangerous bussines she is in , there is a whole dark glom around the whole plot regardin g of her and the characters who are involved.

and while I understand that some of you are all like " I can fix her, and can save her, happy ending, children, a house with white fence and a dog . "

I tend to lean to a bit more realistic approach., after all, 'When you dance with the devil, the devil doesn't change. The devil changes you.'.

and seeing possibilities, of her end up dying, or even in jail, , and karma bite her in the ass some might even say she get what she fucking deserve., is not Toxic in my opinion, it's just a wild imagination. what is not entirely out of the realm of the game.
that Gun is gonna be used rest assured. whether someone dies or not is different question, but this is dpc we talking about, he love to use old tropes. like the ex-girlfriend/ex-wife comes back to the picture to cause shit.

I'm sorry if this is so sensitive that you guys constantly feel the need to attack Josy after these, or her fans. :rolleyes:

as a defense mechanism becasue some might not share your views, or might want something darker. Frankly I think it would be much more fun, than she getting away with everything she did without consequence, and consequence for Quinn, and not for otehrs becasue of her actions, like it hapend wiht Arieth, or the Diks , the Hots, or recently with Rio.

:coffee:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It sucks there aren't more super romantic moments with Maya. We haven't even got to hold hands in public yet I don't think.
I just want to let everyone in B&R know we are in love. Maybe the mc will make up for that in the future by proposing to Maya during class?

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It sucks there are more super romantic moments with Maya. We haven't even got to hold hands in public yet I don't think.
I just want to let everyone in B&R know we are in love. Maybe the mc will make up for that in the future by proposing to Maya during class?
At the spa, and halloween party

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Joshy92

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
It sucks there are more super romantic moments with Maya. We haven't even got to hold hands in public yet I don't think.
damn Tommy was right you really are a sister fucker gonna be holding Maya's hand out in public like that for Derek to see, at least put a hand holding glove on.

• Haha

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Man! I really want this to happen! In fact, I wish Bella was Lynette's sister! Imagine that! In fact, it could be possible. At least, I guess, because I don't remember being mentioned that Lynette was an only child... Well... I know this not gonna happen because "incest" is a box that Mr DPC doesn't want to tick, but it would be fun... Aunt Bella...
1000024588.jpg
1000024589.jpg
I'm out of here.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It sucks there aren't more super romantic moments with Maya. We haven't even got to hold hands in public yet I don't think.
I always ask how I got here, and then I remember, because Joshy and his perverted comments are here... dude, how many girls did you write this to? 1000170197.gif

• Haha

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
More romance would be great, but you have indeed held hands, at the water park!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Vill3m and Joshy92

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
What about this. No handholding, but isn't a nice kiss in public better. You even knocked one of her shoes off. ;)

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes