KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Speaking very generally, the characters really bring it to life, more than the story or even the lewds (although those are great). Lots of heart, humor, genuine emotion, it makes everyone feel real, good or bad.
I completely agree !(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021

I've worked on fairly big story scenes all week, chugging my way through the dialogue files and scenes chronologically.

I've mostly posed static renders and a couple of SFW animations. I've been working on canon story, Josy & Maya and Others branches.

Looking at my main dialogue file, I've made art for approximately half of what's currently written, meaning I have plenty left to do before I need to write again.

I feel I have a great flow since I can focus on one thing every day without worrying about the animation queue running out of files. Hopefully, this will lead to more previews for you guys soon.

Next week, I will likely work on a lesser free-roam event and more canon story scenes. Scrolling through the dialogue file, I have some upcoming fun scenes to create.

Patreon reward
It's the third week of the Art Day renders, and today, I'm sharing the ones I made of Josy and Lily.

The community request was akin to Lily showing Josy the ropes of working at the Pink Rose. After some polls about outfits, environments, and more, this is the result that the community helped me create.

Enjoy! Download the 4k and full HD versions from the attachments below.

Two more weeks of Art Day renders remain.

Have an awesome weekend!

Dr PinkCake
Spectacular!
Thanks, kind man!
It's a pity that 2 shots without 4K
but maybe it's that they are missing

protects against heart attack.

Reactions: Visionedmetal

Blue Milk

Apr 27, 2021

I've worked on fairly big story scenes all week, chugging my way through the dialogue files and scenes chronologically.

I've mostly posed static renders and a couple of SFW animations. I've been working on canon story, Josy & Maya and Others branches.

Looking at my main dialogue file, I've made art for approximately half of what's currently written, meaning I have plenty left to do before I need to write again.

I feel I have a great flow since I can focus on one thing every day without worrying about the animation queue running out of files. Hopefully, this will lead to more previews for you guys soon.

Next week, I will likely work on a lesser free-roam event and more canon story scenes. Scrolling through the dialogue file, I have some upcoming fun scenes to create.

Patreon reward
It's the third week of the Art Day renders, and today, I'm sharing the ones I made of Josy and Lily.

The community request was akin to Lily showing Josy the ropes of working at the Pink Rose. After some polls about outfits, environments, and more, this is the result that the community helped me create.

Enjoy! Download the 4k and full HD versions from the attachments below.

Two more weeks of Art Day renders remain.

Have an awesome weekend!

Dr PinkCake
Need renders 5 & 7 in 4K, please.

Also, what about the renders of Nicole in 4K? The non-black and white ones. Anybody have them? Only the full HD ones were posted.

Reactions: Endless

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I'm not the only one who enjoyed the free-roam, right? That's why I really love the Halloween episode. So much to play, so much to unpack.
I like the free roams, endless variations based on previous choices, finding new stuff on different paths, especially when there's a lot of character interaction—like all the different parties, Halloween in particular.
BUT, they do wear thin if I'm doing multiple successive playthroughs in the lead up to a new episode. And some are pretty lame, like Derek and Bella's routes in Episode 4.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Spectacular!
Thanks, kind man!
It's a pity that 2 shots without 4K
but maybe it's that they are missing

protects against heart attack.
Need renders 5 & 7 in 4K, please.

Also, what about the renders of Nicole in 4K? The non-black and white ones. Anybody have them? Only the full HD ones were posted.
1716550339129.png

If they're not there, it means it reached the 15MB filesize limit of the site. My hands are tied.

Reactions: Marley300

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
How does that one work? They were already on the verge of breaking up before we even meet Maya. Josy had a huge crush on MC, Maya fell for MC super fast, and without him they snipe at each other a lot. It's almost universally agrees that without him, a breakup is inevitable, but suddenly they're going to turn on him? Also
View attachment 3665285
Just because Maya and Josy's relationship seems to be on the rocks doesn't necessarily mean that it is.

For one, I've seen relationships IRL where everyone thinks that it will never last, but it does. More to the point though, if everyone is expecting things to go a certain way, it's kind of a pattern in DPC games that it doesn't. Just think back to what your expectations were in ep3.

Like I said before, I could be wrong here. This is more of a hunch than a theory. But DPC has been hinting pretty hard for several episodes now that M&J are going to break up. Expect the unexpected.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Just because Maya and Josy's relationship seems to be on the rocks doesn't necessarily mean that it is.

For one, I've seen relationships IRL where everyone thinks that it will never last, but it does. More to the point though, if everyone is expecting things to go a certain way, it's kind of a pattern in DPC games that it doesn't. Just think back to what your expectations were in ep3.

Like I said before, I could be wrong here. This is more of a hunch than a theory. But DPC has been hinting pretty hard for several episodes now that M&J are going to break up. Expect the unexpected.
I would say that it is definitively impossible that there is not a scenario in which maya and josy stay together, throwing out, again, MC

Reactions: DavDR

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
If they do break up, I can think of 2 people who are going to very happy and screaming it from the rooftops. (Darkwen) & (Joshy). I'm sure they will be offering themselves to help with the girls recovery. Just thinking about it, I can hear the cries of Alady.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I would say that it is definitively impossible that there is not a scenario in which maya and josy stay together, throwing out, again, MC
Nah, unless you cheat, but that likely gonna be apply to all main love interest anyway. in the second half of season 4, or in the epilogue

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Nah, unless you cheat, but that likely gonna be apply to all main love interest anyway. in the second half of season 4, or in the epilogue
The trouple, like any relationship, will surely have a possible failure for MC. And at that point that everyone goes their own way is unlikely.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
If they do break up, I can think of 2 people who are going to very happy and screaming it from the rooftops. (Darkwen) & (Joshy). I'm sure they will be offering themselves to help with the girls recovery. Just thinking about it, I can hear the cries of Alady.
:ROFLMAO: personally as much as I'd love for there to be solo paths to explore, I'm all for a successful throuple, if for no other reason than it's so unlikely to work IRL

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Thread Rule #1 violation: off-topicKeep it on-topic, I'm giving out temporary thread bans to users that know better.
I won't deny that I got caught up in posts that had nothing to do with the game and I apologise for that. But you also removed my theory on Bella being the MC's godmother. I mean it is a wild idea, but I fail to see how it was off-topic.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
I didn't really like Megan very much, so ending didn't bother me at all, didn't even think about it, just clicked my choice.

Now since there isn't a single LI/Side Girl that I dislike here. I'm gunna have a very hard time if some disaster means I have to make choices.

Not really, cause I'm playing many, many paths, and everyone I want will live happily ever after with me, but it will still be a lot sadder.
Megan was too much shoehorned into the story, you couldn't even avoid her scenes even if you wanted. DPC really learnt a lot from that project.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Megan was too much shoehorned into the story, you couldn't even avoid her scenes even if you wanted. DPC really learnt a lot from that project.
You can clearly see he did. There is no one that is forced upon you here. Sure, you need to interact with everyone at different points to keep the story moving. And as a result, I pretty much like everyone. (Lily is #1), but I love the romance paths, I love the friendship paths when playing other routes (especially Sage, as a lover or a friend she is awesome). Personally, I can enjoy it more when I decide who my MC is going to be with (that's just me, I realize other people like different ways of playing).

Reactions: Riaman
4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes