jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
everyone has fav girl personally I cant see why you like that Roxy girl but then again Ive never played the game so im probably missing something.
I havent played season 3 yet, someone posted the picture of the girl on my display picture and i found her very attractive, do you know the name of this girl?

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I havent played season 3 yet, someone posted the picture of the girl on my display picture and i found her very attractive, do you know the name of this girl?
It's Sage, but it's not Sage, but it's most likely fan art of Sage.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see you worked it out!

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Reactions: LoganTodd

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Tara is nothing but a walking pair of tits. I haven't seen anything worthwhile of her, even with the gloryhole and four in a bed. If some time had been spent on her face, maybe that could change, but it just looks weird to me.
Yeah, she's pretty bland and boring. But hot enough, and I'd still do her on an others path if/when I can. She'll enjoy it. Plus get back at her boyfriend for shitting on Josy. That's a win for everyone!

• I just jizzed my pants

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Tara is nothing but a walking pair of tits. I haven't seen anything worthwhile of her, even with the gloryhole and four in a bed. If some time had been spent on her face, maybe that could change, but it just looks weird to me.
She's just one of many side hoes if you know what I mean pimp. :Kappa:
097dc1cd-cdaa-4920-9520-ad10d29ce80f_text.gif

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Someone answer my goddamn question, how does Baywatch end??? Does Hasselhoff die? Does Pam lose her tits in an accident? Does the entire world get stuck in slow motion? I need to know!!! :cry:o_O:geek:

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
well most don't remember because the last seasons were bad so the stopped watching
the end could be two but the Reunion movie is the last so here it is
Mitch died but didn't so he is in hospital with amnesia than tries to marry Stephanie lookalike thats evil and wants to kill him
i don't think BAD will be that BAD
I don't know, evil lookalikes sounds funny. Evil Jill, Evil Maya, Evil Cammy..... mmmmmm, Evil Cammy..... :love:

• Haha
Reactions: TREXrg

Milkiway1123

Aug 20, 2022
is this game really that good? i feel like this is the most popular game in this site, i don't really like realistic 3d artstyle like this, what makes it the best among the others?

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
is this game really that good? i feel like this is the most popular game in this site, i don't really like realistic 3d artstyle like this, what makes it the best among the others?
Speaking very generally, the characters really bring it to life, more than the story or even the lewds (although those are great). Lots of heart, humor, genuine emotion, it makes everyone feel real, good or bad.
Edit: I can't believe I forgot about the music, good thing iamcomming mentioned it. There's only two games I play with the music on, and this is the best one.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
fun minigames, good humor, the mc is idiot and stupid at a few points, hot girls and not just a few, good music
edit: the mc is idiot is the the worst thing what i found

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022

I've worked on fairly big story scenes all week, chugging my way through the dialogue files and scenes chronologically.

I've mostly posed static renders and a couple of SFW animations. I've been working on canon story, Josy & Maya and Others branches.

Looking at my main dialogue file, I've made art for approximately half of what's currently written, meaning I have plenty left to do before I need to write again.

I feel I have a great flow since I can focus on one thing every day without worrying about the animation queue running out of files. Hopefully, this will lead to more previews for you guys soon.

Next week, I will likely work on a lesser free-roam event and more canon story scenes. Scrolling through the dialogue file, I have some upcoming fun scenes to create.

Patreon reward
It's the third week of the Art Day renders, and today, I'm sharing the ones I made of Josy and Lily.

The community request was akin to Lily showing Josy the ropes of working at the Pink Rose. After some polls about outfits, environments, and more, this is the result that the community helped me create.

Enjoy! Download the 4k and full HD versions from the attachments below.

Two more weeks of Art Day renders remain.

Have an awesome weekend!

Dr PinkCake

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

I've worked on fairly big story scenes all week, chugging my way through the dialogue files and scenes chronologically.

I've mostly posed static renders and a couple of SFW animations. I've been working on canon story, Josy & Maya and Others branches.

Looking at my main dialogue file, I've made art for approximately half of what's currently written, meaning I have plenty left to do before I need to write again.

I feel I have a great flow since I can focus on one thing every day without worrying about the animation queue running out of files. Hopefully, this will lead to more previews for you guys soon.

Next week, I will likely work on a lesser free-roam event and more canon story scenes. Scrolling through the dialogue file, I have some upcoming fun scenes to create.

Patreon reward
It's the third week of the Art Day renders, and today, I'm sharing the ones I made of Josy and Lily.

The community request was akin to Lily showing Josy the ropes of working at the Pink Rose. After some polls about outfits, environments, and more, this is the result that the community helped me create.

Have an awesome weekend!

Dr PinkCake
It's a big, big difference with previous status updates. Never happened before. Wow, just wow!
DPC wished "Have an awesome weekend" instead of "Have a nice weekend".
This is the biggest novelty in the latest status updates.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

Patreon reward

Have an awesome weekend!

Dr PinkCake
I actually forgot all about the community art thing, it turned out to be so disappointing. Ah well.
Josy is looking quite saucy :love:

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes