Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know there are good moment guys. But like I said I'm a greedy bastard I want lots more wholesome romance with Maya.
Not all this stuff about frats or other college nonsense.

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I know there are good moment guys. But like I said I'm a greedy bastard I want lots more wholesome romance with Maya.
While I agree with you I find I enjoy the hangs more enjoyable in the rooms with Maya than any other romantic or wholesome moments with her. Maybe it is just the way it's done idk.

Reactions: Joshy92

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
It sucks there aren't more super romantic moments with Maya. We haven't even got to hold hands in public yet I don't think.
I just want to let everyone in B&R know we are in love. Maybe the mc will make up for that in the future by proposing to Maya during class?
damn Tommy was right you really are a sister fucker gonna be holding Maya's hand out in public like that for Derek to see, at least put a hand holding glove on.
And you did hold hands in public! And once again, one shoe off :unsure:

screenshot0001.png

• Yay, new update!

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
You get to kiss her in front of her bastard father, that's a power move. Just imagine if you made love to Maya in her bedroom, after Patrick put out candles and rose petals and played some Barry White for you, to make it all the romantic when you splooge inside her :giggle:

• I just jizzed my pants

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I admitted I hope the games end show a pregnant Josy having MC baby
I know that's the typical thing for AVNs, save the pregnancy/family life for the very end as a lame little epilogue. But I want actual content for all the paths, I want to actually experience the happy endings rather than be shown a sideshow or a tease or a teensy taste of the future.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I know that's the typical thing for AVNs, save the pregnancy/family life for the very end as a lame little epilogue. But I want actual content for all the paths, I want to actually experience the happy endings rather than be shown a sideshow or a tease or a teensy taste of the future.
What happy ending? And in a DPC game, no less. There's no guarantee that it will happen. I'm starting to have a suspicion that the MC won't end up with his chosen LI, on any path. DPC is all into subverting expectations and stupid shit like that.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I know Acting Lessons is infamous—I actually stopped playing when he hit me with the house fire, and didn't finish it for a while, it was just so jarring and dark—but this is only his second game. Let's not immediately jump to the idea he's going to have dark endings for every single story going forward.

There's about a dozen paths, that is a lot of fucking anger and disappointment he'd incur if he really did subvert every single ending.
Have you read DPC's first post in this thread? And what effect exactly would a lot of anger have on DPC, he's already said that this will be his last game.

I may be wrong, there's not a lot of data to base a theory on. But, he's been hinting really hard at a Maya/Josy break up, and when DPC tries that hard to get the player to look in one direction, I get a strong urge to look in the opposite direction

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: TREXrg and dalli_x

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
View attachment 3665245
No, this isn't like WVM. Unlike BrainDrop, DPC actually uses all that time to create a ton of content. Unfortunately some of that precious times goes towards..... eh, less interesting material, to put it nicely. DPC is also better at giving consistent status reports, and doesn't fall off the radar for weeks at a time like BD, or give excuse after excuse after excuse for missing deadlines.

But yes, DPC takes a long time to put out episodes. And it doesn't look like that's going to change.
I defend DPC for the delay, it always delivers +5500 renders + 100 animations.
While BD takes the same time and doesn't deliver 10% of that

Reactions: TREXrg

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
He can barely deliver what he promised after months of delays. Half of Part 2 of an update due in October would be a miracle, and he can't even do that.
But it would be off-topic to shit on BD, so I won't say more... here.

Reactions: Kakasan

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I really don't care if DPC decides to get melodramatic and decides to do another sad ending. I laughed pretty hard at how stupid the ending of their first game was. :KEK:
I didn't really like Megan very much, so ending didn't bother me at all, didn't even think about it, just clicked my choice.

Now since there isn't a single LI/Side Girl that I dislike here. I'm gunna have a very hard time if some disaster means I have to make choices.

Not really, cause I'm playing many, many paths, and everyone I want will live happily ever after with me, but it will still be a lot sadder.

Reactions: Riaman

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
It's a cheeky troll answer, doesn't mean anything. I'd probably make a joke like that too after a controversial release. And when did he say this was his last game, I thought he was already coming up with ideas for the next one.

You make it sound like he'd kill all the girls out of spite or something
No, I don't think he's going to kill anyone. DPC doesn't have to pile up bodies to deliver an emotional punch in the guts though.

Most of the relationships with LI's are not guaranteed. Sage is leaving at the end of the school year, Bella is Bella and her husband may still be out there, Maya and Josy may decide that the whole problem with their relationship is MC. The only one I don't see an obvious pitfall with is Jill, and that's just sad in itself.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Have you read DPC's first post in this thread? And what effect exactly would a lot of anger have on DPC, he's already said that this will be his last game.

I may be wrong, there's not a lot of data to base a theory on. But, he's been hinting really hard at a Maya/Josy break up, and when DPC tries that hard to get the player to look in one direction, I get a strong urge to look in the opposite direction
It's not entirely true that BaDIK has to be his last game. He wrote in his Q&A so that he would have an idea for another game. But he will definitely take a longer break after BaDIK. 1 year?

DPC loves what he does and I can well imagine him starting a new game after his break.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Yeah but who wants 100 animations of a DIK walking across a room or KRJ picking her nose?

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Maya and Josy may decide that the whole problem with their relationship is MC.
How does that one work? They were already on the verge of breaking up before we even meet Maya. Josy had a huge crush on MC, Maya fell for MC super fast, and without him they snipe at each other a lot. It's almost universally agrees that without him, a breakup is inevitable, but suddenly they're going to turn on him? Also
1000024592.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes