• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sikario

May 5, 2024
Well then maybe you shouldn't take it so personally. I already noted that this argument resulted mostly from you being overly sensitive, it was obvious when I read the way you, ironically, were whining more than a Garrett. Funny how you mention you at least have played CSGO probably since 2016 yet you're still letting words from a random guy like me get to you. Best part was you trying to turn the whole thing around on me, making me out to seem like the "victim" and "Karen" when you keep complaining about me all the time right now.
Im trying to make sense to you that criticizing someone going personal isnt the way to do things. Yeah im been playing cs since then and because the community is so toxic there at least i dont like seeing the same replay in other places.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
One thing that really, REALLY annoys me are the diary flashbacks. Not what they do to the story, that is very interesting. Not the Neilynn romance which is adorable. No it's the music. The game presumably takes place in the late 2010s, so the parents' romance would have happened in the 1990s. So why is the BGM from the 1930s? It has absolutely no impact on the story. It is a completely trivial detail, but it annoys the crap out of me.
Personally, I like the music that plays in those scenes but I do get what you're saying. It's weird how that seems to be the consistent soundtrack choice for those scenes in particular. I remember that during my first playthroughs of the game I was really confused when I saw Neil with a modern phone in his hand and modern cars all around, yet in those scenes it's always that same kind of old-school background music. It's intentional too, since I'm pretty sure that all of the music that plays during the Neil and Lynette flashback scenes is made by the same band.

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Always interesting to see the fanbase at the halfway point, its the thread collectively losing their minds posting random shit. Funny as hell, but makes me want these next 3/4 months hurry up so we can get an actual timetable.
It is a tradition that helps to cope with the wait. anyway we are almost halfway through the year the time is flying by. :KEK:
42l1up.jpg

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Personally, I like the music that plays in those scenes but I do get what you're saying. It's weird how that seems to be the consistent soundtrack choice for those scenes in particular. I remember that during my first playthroughs of the game I was really confused when I saw Neil with a modern phone in his hand and modern cars all around, yet in those scenes it's always that same kind of old-school background music. It's intentional too, since I'm pretty sure that all of the music that plays during the Neil and Lynette flashback scenes is made by the same band.
I should clarify that I don't think the music is bad. It just imitates a completely wrong era. Imitates it well too. But I keep thinking: "Oh Lynette was 70 when she died at childbirth and Neil looks really spry for a man in his 90s. That Diary must have a huge page count."

Jul 29, 2017
I should clarify that I don't think the music is bad. It just imitates a completely wrong era. Imitates it well too. But I keep thinking: "Oh Lynette was 70 when she died at childbirth and Neil looks really spry for a man in his 90s. That Diary must have a huge page count."
If the diary scenes are set in the 90s or whenever, what would the cheesy romantic music sound like then?

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
If the diary scenes are set in the 90s or whenever, what would the cheesy romantic music sound like then?
That is admittedly a difficult one. I admit that the 90s songs that come to mind are not that laid back and definitely would not fit the mood. And I really should offer some examples. Damn it! Why did I listen to so much Iron Maiden back then? Why didn't my younger self prepare for this? Why oh why didn't I see this coming?

The best I can think of is "The Sweetest Thing" by U2 if I remember the name right.

Jul 29, 2017
That is admittedly a difficult one. I admit that the 90s songs that come to mind are not that laid back and definitely would not fit the mood. And I really should offer some examples. Damn it! Why did I listen to so much Iron Maiden back then? Why didn't my younger self prepare for this? Why oh why didn't I see this coming?

The best I can think of is "The Sweetest Thing" by U2 if I remember the name right.
There's always the old classic, the crown jewel of the 90s, the pièce de résistance!
1000006423.gif
Just imagine Neil holding up a boombox, blaring Smash Mouth. Lynette wouldn't be able to resist, and she won't stop cumming.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mostwanted8

Masterhunter66

Jul 11, 2022
I tried to download the game on Mac and it didn't work. I have latest software, Sonoma 14.4. I did do what the instructions on terminal and it didn't work too. Can you fix to match the software? or someone can help me with that?

4.80 star(s) 1,510 Votes