yngve

Oct 28, 2018
I won't say ''in my country...'' but... in my country education and health care is free, so none of this shit could had happened to Maya and the MC

BUT having free health care would had keeped MC away from Jill's bed so...nevermind :LOL:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Based on their training (as far as we see) all being anaerobic in the gym with no football/other equipment to be seen, I'd guess it to be a lifting, bodybuilding or strongman type competition.

Anything with combat; MC can beat 4 of em solo = nope
Stamina/athletics like triathlons = nope (they'd get a heart attack - Dawes first)
Anything with brains = HELL NO :p
Also, anything that requires athleticism = NO. Those dimwits are too musclebound to do anything but bodybuilding, which, so far as I know, is not something colleges have competitions in or give scholarships for. Even wrestling, at the college level, requires participants to be athletic. They might have gotten into B&R on wrestling scholarships, but their completely anaerobic training and steroid use would soon make them non-competitive at meets.

There are of course bodybuilding competitions, but not between universities.

Okay, perhaps field events: shot put, javelin, discus, hammer throw. They still might be able compete at the college level in those events, until they get tested for PEDs.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Could this be Burke?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The pants pattern is similar to what the Preps use, tho.
thats def him. blablablafapper first noticed it.

This is secret background clue #1. Secret background Clue #2 is the lollipop in Maya's room. I wonder how many other of these secret hints hidden in the background we're missing

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
It's possible. Before Ep3 came out I made a theory that he met with Quinn and Riona in the bathroom.
If that was him, I don't think he's there just to use the services though.

If one is just a user of hoes, the last thing one wants to do is to use a provider that knows your name, where you work, where you live and who you are married to. That would leave him completely open to blackmail, spiteful exposure etc.

He's involved in the operation in some way, that meeting was both "business & pleasure" IMO.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
If that was him, I don't think he's there just to use the services though.

If one is just a user of hoes, the last thing one wants to do is to use a provider that knows your name, where you work, where you live and who you are married to. That would leave him completely open to blackmail, spiteful exposure etc.

He's involved in the operation in some way, that meeting was both "business & pleasure" IMO.
Yeah but being a teacher and faculty member would make him a valuable client so to speak in Quinns eyes. Which she could use to her advantage. I forgot which student it was that said security and staff members treat some other students differently.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes