vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
When or where was the students age listed or said?
We know MC's age - 19. So, we can assume all, or at least most, first-year students are 19.

Now - there are some people we can guess age pretty accurate (almost all DIKs) or we know their age for sure (Bella).

Based on that knowledge, we can guess the age of many important characters.

So, based on that - we know Jill is older than MC. That means she's at least second year (20 yo) or, at most, fourth year (22 yo).

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
That is the moment that I'm most waiting for, not gonna lie
View attachment 405437
It's a good thing for Bella fans that we have to wait. In AL, the character that had the most content (Megan) was actually the last LI to succumb to the MC's charm. ;) :D In BaDIK, it looks like the last hold out will be between Bella and Jill.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Simon66666

Jun 10, 2019
Personally, I find Tommy and the MC pretty similar looking.

The first time I saw Tommy I thought there was a time jump in the future and it was actually the MC already being with the DIKs.
Just look at the Tommy when he is with dildo helmet he look just like Neil

D4rkm4n08

Jul 21, 2017
Love this game so much but Dr Pink loves painful endings! just like Acting Lesson. I will play the rest when it is finished!

Reactions: yngve

Knotty.Wood

Sep 16, 2019
There's more to Bella and Jill's relation than meets the eye. The pictures you mention are indeed intended to make us suspect something like that. And that conversation between MC and Bella too:
And her reaction to that was...
We all know how Derek acts around a vagina, but would he really jump his own sister's girlfriend? I don't think so. Maya said she uses dildos, so it's only fair to assume that Josy does the same (and they probably use it when are with each other). And about her knowing "her way around a dick", well, her anatomy could be more suitable to take MC's dick than Maya. And Josy could also have had a boyfriend before; she never said anything regarding her sexual preferences.

About the cafeteria lady, she'll get hers eventually; she frequents DIK's parties, so I guess in due time we'll witness her getting some.
Maya says he hooked up with one of her friends though, just didn't say who. I like the mystery of the writing in this one.

Reactions: E.l.l.0
4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes