Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I didn't say nobody cares about them. :LOL:
I said Quinn is not a love interest, but a Side bitch , just like Rio, Lily, Nicole, Kathy, Jade, Camy, Mel, Sara, Zoey etc.
If you're going to categorize them, do it by Main Girl, Love Interest, Side Bitch. First is self-explanatory, LIs would be Quinn, Lily, Rio, Nicole, and the other fuckable girls are Side Bitches. Zoey and probably Nora currently hover in-between LI and SB

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
If you're going to categorize them, do it by Main Girl, Love Interest, Side Bitch. First is self-explanatory, LIs would be Quinn, Lily, Rio, Nicole, and the other fuckable girls are Side Bitches. Zoey and probably Nora currently hover in-between LI and SB
Well, I think Main Girls are the Love Interest, hence why the have Relationship points, and the others, are simply just one category for the rest. :LOL:

but honestly , I'm just messing with mostwanted8 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Not because you were Triggered ?:eek:
Oh please.... Don't pull the triggered card. :sneaky: Other things trigger me than some rando on the internet who feels like arguing about side girls and main girls in his favorite game. Quit your bitching now, or you're gonna assist to another purge from the mods.
Are you? I couldn't tell ;)
Must suck that I live rent free inside your head....

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Well, I think Main Girls are the Love Interest, hence why the have Relationship points, and the others, are simply just one category for the rest. :LOL:

Don't know what to call them, but Quinn and Lily are clearly ahead of the other SGs in both screen time and relationship building and hints of future. Not sure I'd put Rio and Nicole as high as those 2, but definitely above the rest of the SGs. And yes, I recognize I'm biased.

Last edited:
Reactions: Riaman

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Don't know what to call them, but Quinn and Lily are clearly ahead of the other SGs in both screen time and relationship building and hints of future. Not sure I'd put Rio and Nicole as high as those 2. And yes, I recognize I'm biased.
I honestly don't care too much, but yeah those 4 are elevated above the rest of the non-MGs

Reactions: Milton749

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
She not even a love interest , more of a " side bitch "
:whistle::ROFLMAO::coffee:
she is the owner of the restaurant, so she is kind of madam. that mean she is a madam-bitch.:ROFLMAO:
I said Quinn is not a love interest
i am not sure about it. in ep9 on others path you can messege only if the girl likes you. i mean Q, Rio, Lily, and there was somebody more for sure but not even remember who.
for me these thing like the arcade date, the broccoli, the rolling are enough love interest.

warheadd

Jan 28, 2021
Playing this game back in 2021, it's honestly shocking how big this game grew in terms of popularity, especially since its even pushed beyond the broad discussions of AVN's in general. I don't think anybody could have imagined the game becoming this popular back then.

Reactions: Educifer

JimbooMan

Jun 6, 2024
Stuck on the "Chat with people" task at the Diks party. How do continue from that? I've been talking to anyone that i am able to talk to and even checked the rooster app but some how i can't continue.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes