DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
We've been Raccoon free for so long! Then someone had to go and mention it a few days ago and now they're everywhere. Who was that, they need to be Wendy's sex toy for a week. That'll teach them.
That's what happens when the forum becomes Simpapalooza 24/7

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Yes, you are. There's nothing like half a dozen geeks gushing like teenage girls to kill any kind of conversation
what kind of conversation would you like to do ?. I get it you might find simping boring and/or repetitive, but so is thrashing at dpc constantly, and everything else is already been talked to death.

There is nothing left to have a Conversation about :cautious:
:whistle::coffee:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
View attachment 3712299
Well, if all the simping is getting too annoying, we can...
So guys....
Uhh...
So guys, who is the Thirsty Ghoul? That horse still has a few molecules that haven't been annihilated yet :ROFLMAO:
Some people just want to watch the world burn. :ROFLMAO:

disaster-girl.jpg

But I am going to steal your gif for future use! It will come in handy.

thirstyghoul.jpg

The Thirsty Ghoul is either Cathy, Vinnie or Someone Else Completely.

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
what kind of conversation would you like to do ?. I get it you might find simping boring and/or repetitive, but so is thrashing at dpc constantly, and everything else is already been talked to death.

If there were any stimulating topics of conversation left, to warrant nuanced discussion that has more substance and value than shitposting memery, I'm sure Dav would've initiated the discourse, rather than just complain and not do anything to make positive changes.

But it's still dead :Kappa:

Reactions: ChipLecsap

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

That's what happens when development time starts running to year +. Up to ep 9 and then from 9 to 10 the whole conversation was outrage about dev time, now it's down to this.

And you wonder why I bash DPC?

But at least I'm not a Simp

• Haha
Reactions: The Dick

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
That's what happens when development time starts running to year +. Up to ep 9 and then from 9 to 10 the whole conversation was outrage about dev time, now it's down to this.

And you wonder why I bash DPC?

But at least I'm not a Simp
See?!
it's already lead to to the same conversation, trashing dpc. Thanks for proving my point :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ModiThorrson

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
View attachment 3712345

The Thirsty Ghoul is either Cathy, Vinnie or Someone Else Completely.
I should clarify, I was making a joke! :ROFLMAO:

We all know who the Thirsty Ghoul is anyway.

Even if you don't agree, here's some lovely pics of this outstanding hottie.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
You guys know how you go to the theater to watch a movie at a certain time, and you have to sit through a half hour of trailers, just waiting for the entertainment you're expecting? And the whole time, you eat almost all of your popcorn?
Popcorn.gif
Well I'm still waiting for the good discussion that was stifled by all the simping.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I should clarify, I was making a joke! :ROFLMAO:

We all know who the Thirsty Ghoul is anyway.

Even if you don't agree, here's some lovely pics of this outstanding hottie.

She's a real baddie :devilish:
But for the sake of real discussion, let's genuinely talk about the Thirsty Ghoul/Nikita/Yoga Girl. Will she provide any real contribution other than just another pussy to fuck?
It's way too late to introduce another side girl with her own story, and she's only shown up in Season 3. There aren't any running plot lines that she could be involved in, except maybe working with Beth? There's still a lot of questions there. Maybe she could also be the mysterious cheater, Anderson, but it would mean absolutely nothing if they aren't a known character.

I don't know. Thoughts?

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
She's a real baddie :devilish:
But for the sake of real discussion, let's genuinely talk about the Thirsty Ghoul/Nikita/Yoga Girl. Will she provide any real contribution other than just another pussy to fuck?
It's way too late to introduce another side girl with her own story, and she's only shown up in Season 3. There aren't any running plot lines that she could be involved in, except maybe working with Beth? There's still a lot of questions there. Maybe she could also be the mysterious cheater, Anderson, but it would mean absolutely nothing if they aren't a known character.

I don't know. Thoughts?
Same, very confused. Unless there is something to be revealed (which of course it's DPC, so good chance), can't see more than just another notch on the bedhead.

But if she is another 'wham bam, thank you maam', then the clues he is planting seem to be wasted. Perhaps they are not clues and we are reading too much into it. But she's a background girl and not seen anywhere at the Halloween party, that seems weird. Having her and the tall black haired girl side by side in costume photo and the classroom seems intentional. So my gut tells me that she has yet a part to play.

I don't think she'll be a quick fuck, seems a lot of setup and clues for a quickie. So, unfortunately, I suspect she's going to be an unfuckable character involved in someone else's storyline, or a short, easy to resolve story of her own. Or just a random girl that DPC keeps inserting in strange places to fuck with us.

It's all total speculation of course, but I am keen to find out, she's very enticing! ;)

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The conversation with the Thirsty Ghoul showed that she has been paying attention to MC for some time, the fact she's only available for conversation on the "others" path also suggests that she knows enough about him to know when he's still single (which is strange on the throuple route given MC hasn't even told Maya and Josy that he wants to be exclusive yet), yet Nikita shows very little attention to MC at yoga and in class which is strange, either she's very shy and we have to wait for MC to have a chance to make a move (maybe Derek gets thrown out of science class or is unable to attend for a while so he can't be our partner and Nikita's partner is also unavailable so we get paired up there) or she has to be in disguise to make a move herself (maybe a future "Eyes Wide Shut" style masked ball).

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Same, very confused. Unless there is something to be revealed (which of course it's DPC, so good chance), can't see more than just another notch on the bedhead.

But if she is another 'wham bam, thank you maam', then the clues he is planting seem to be wasted. Perhaps they are not clues and we are reading too much into it. But she's a background girl and not seen anywhere at the Halloween party, that seems weird. Having her and the tall black haired girl side by side in costume photo and the classroom seems intentional. So my gut tells me that she has yet a part to play.

I don't think she'll be a quick fuck, seems a lot of setup and clues for a quickie. So, unfortunately, I suspect she's going to be an unfuckable character involved in someone else's storyline, or a short, easy to resolve story of her own. Or just a random girl that DPC keeps inserting in strange places to fuck with us.

It's all total speculation of course, but I am keen to find out, she's very enticing! ;)
The other thing is that you only meet the Thirsty Ghoul if you're on the Others path, so if you're dating a Main Girl, DPC would have to REintroduce her. Not that the small interaction in the Moose Lounge was very meaningful, but it's a fun meet-cute if she will indeed be a real character going forward.

(maybe Derek gets thrown out of science class or is unable to attend for a while so he can't be our partner and Nikita's partner is also unavailable so we get paired up there)
Oh I like that idea! That's actually very elegant in its simplicity. Maybe Nora can get jealous :sneaky: But seriously, I can see that happening and it would probably feel much more natural than idk, meeting at a party again or bumping into each other in the library/hallway/cafeteria/yoga and so on.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
The conversation with the Thirsty Ghoul showed that she has been paying attention to MC for some time, the fact she's only available for conversation on the "others" path also suggests that she knows enough about him to know when he's still single (which is strange on the throuple route given MC hasn't even told Maya and Josy that he wants to be exclusive yet), yet Nikita shows very little attention to MC at yoga and in class which is strange, either she's very shy and we have to wait for MC to have a chance to make a move (maybe Derek gets thrown out of science class or is unable to attend for a while so he can't be our partner and Nikita's partner is also unavailable so we get paired up there) or she has to be in disguise to make a move herself (maybe a future "Eyes Wide Shut" style masked ball).
The other thing is that you only meet the Thirsty Ghoul if you're on the Others path, so if you're dating a Main Girl, DPC would have to REintroduce her. Not that the small interaction in the Moose Lounge was very meaningful, but it's a fun meet-cute if she will indeed be a real character going forward.

Oh I like that idea! That's actually very elegant in its simplicity. Maybe Nora can get jealous :sneaky: But seriously, I can see that happening and it would probably feel much more natural than idk, meeting at a party again or bumping into each other in the library/hallway/cafeteria/yoga and so on.
I had forgotten she was only on others path. She is very keen to encourage MC to keep finding the right person.

I actually had a feeling that it was going to happen in class. When I saw this screenshot, it looked to me like pairups. But, alas, I was mistaken. Maybe, I just got ahead and it will still happen if your thought comes true.

They'll get paired up and over a beaker MC will look at her and say "Hey, I know those blue eyes. I haven't stopped thinking about them."

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes