Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Yeah, I tried this also. But I think if you do a heavy path, it would lead to throuple crumble and you would end up with the girl you heavily spend your time with.

I'm really hoping for solo Maya path. Darkwen can take Josy for all I care.
My current speculation is that trying to solo Josy or Maya will lead to a bad end.

I'm convinced that at least on one path a bad end is death at childbirth and for J&M it would have the added twist of the one MC chose dying and the one left alive knowing he loved the other more. One separated from him by a burned bridge the other by death.

And if that is too dark for this game there is the tamer option of whichever MC favours feeling guilty about the other being left out and deciding that in the end she loves her more than him and MC will be the one kicked out of the trio.

Or the one you choose tries to make it work with the MC, but will never get over not being able to make the throuple work. Basically the "winner" feels too much guilt and all three end up alone.

The only way to get a good end on J&M path is to keep it balanced.

Winterstale

Oct 3, 2018
Jokes aside, watching Quinn's evolution from total bitch mode to the complex character we see now has been a wild ride. Honestly, if you'd told me after my first couple of episodes that I'd end up liking her, I'd have laughed in your face. She's still a nasty piece of work, but damn, she's got charm.

And hey, before anyone starts throwing their slippers at me, let me just say, I don't play favorites. My heart's got plenty of room for all these characters :KEK:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Jokes aside, watching Quinn's evolution from total bitch mode to the complex character we see now has been a wild ride. Honestly, if you'd told me after my first couple of episodes that I'd end up liking her, I'd have laughed in your face. She's still a nasty piece of work, but damn, she's got charm.

And hey, before anyone starts throwing their slippers at me, let me just say, I don't play favorites. My heart's got plenty of room for all these characters :KEK:
Quinn See Where Your Head's At Pervert.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Dpc pushed hard for this change in perception about Quinn, the fact that she suffers an assault is a scene that brings you to empathize.

I think maybe there was also a running change of direction on the character whereby now only Maya, and recently not even she, remembers Quinn's faults

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Did you guys know that if you tell Jacob to go ahead and make a move on Zoey, there's a 1 in 1000 chance you unlock a special scene where he immediately gets over her and finds someone else? It's even more rare than the alien abduction event!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems like a safer option would be to let him hit on Zoey.:cautious:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Did you guys know that if you tell Jacob to go ahead and make a move on Zoey, there's a 1 in 1000 chance you unlock a special scene where he immediately gets over her and finds someone else? It's even more rare than the alien abduction event!
I saw the first frame and went. Fuck off, he's not having her.
Much happier as I worked through the rest.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024

nah, she has a great ass and fun taming her. still a total bitch.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Real footage of Jacob after Zoey rejected him.
JacobRejected.png

Jacob is dumbass, instead of simping blueberry (Zoey), he should have simped on Chad and enjoyed some other fruits.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes