Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
I don't know how you do it, Dawe, but somehow you manage to look smaller week after week.
It looks like we will face him again. The bad thing is that it will be in the gym and not out of it. God I hope the rematch against Caleb won't be in the ring too. :HideThePain:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
He has such a punchable face.
It looks like we will face him again. The bad thing is that it will be in the gym and not out of it. God I hope the rematch against Caleb won't be in the ring too. :HideThePain:
Neither of them are any challenge, MC will easily win. Even if we somehow lose, we will be avenged by the toughest fighter MC ever faced:
Sage Brawler Hit.gif

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
You missed Nicole & Sandy

Not really a threesome but Lily & Ashley in the Sauna.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And Sarah & Mel in the hot tub, I know you've got those 2, but it's worth mentioning because you Get to cum on Heather - very worthwhile.

aaah no, how could i forgot Nicole and Sandy (+ Lily and Derek's :ROFLMAO: )
with Heather that is foursome for me

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
What are you doing to me?

Not gonna argue with the overall hypothesis, because you make some valid points. Except the Sage bit. Sage clearly hides her face, because she just admitted Tremolo fucked her in the butt, with the waiter standing next to her.

Then she said she wasn't coming back because she said she was going to fuck MC tonight, with the waiter standing behind her.

She was clearly embarrassed, not because of who she may or may not have seen walk in. That's a stretch for me.

I do think all your other points are worthy for consideration though.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Not gonna argue with the overall hypothesis, because you make some valid points. Except the Sage bit. Sage clearly hides her face, because she just admitted Tremolo fucked her in the butt, with the waiter standing next to her.

Then she said she wasn't coming back because she said she was going to fuck MC tonight, with the waiter standing behind her.

She was clearly embarrassed, not because of who she may or may not have seen walk in. That's a stretch for me.

I do think all your other points are worthy for consideration though.
Ambiguities, my dear. It would be too obvious if DPC had Sage say straight away that her mother had come in. DPC laughs up its sleeve at such ambiguities.

Secrets are best kept in plain sight. Most people only read about fucking the ass without paying close attention to the background. The fact that the MC fucked Sage in the ass is no longer a secret on the Sage Branch.

tpr007

Feb 27, 2023
I bought seasons 1&2 on steam to play on steam deck. How long until steam gets something new? Seems strange that it’s easier for me to pirate the game from here rather than pay actual money on steam.

Reactions: Educifer and Riaman

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
I bought seasons 1&2 on steam to play on steam deck. How long until steam gets something new? Seems strange that it’s easier for me to pirate the game from here rather than pay actual money on steam.
According to DPC half games damages Games reputation hence season 3 will only come on steam in end of 2025 or beginning of 2026.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Mini Cooper would be a perfect fit for Josy. (y)

But how about Mazda MX-5 Miata? :unsure:

View attachment 3719928
Achievement unlocked: we are BaDIK Top Gear now.:D
Don't see it for Josy, more like Riona car.
Maya and Sage left. For Sage I see something that is practical, comfortable and meets her needs. She doesn’t like to show off, so it’s unlikely it will be an expensive sports or a luxury car. Maybe SUV?
But for Maya, I don’t have any ideas. There might be a car that will pay for her free tuition.
Btw my artist friend doing big request of mine with BaDIK girls in racing theme, so we will see soon some ideas.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes