Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
1718155106054.png
This isn't how simping works. When simping, you're supposed to earn your spot. And I'm not talking about tier lists, making fan art or Alady. I'm talking about real deranged insanity.

That's how Joshy does it, for one. All other real simps do it this way. Yeah, we can still meme and have fun, but that's the way it's supposed to be.
It's very nice of the mods to allow us to shitpost... but aren't we here to become simpers? Isn't falling in love with fictional characters the time when we transition from gooners to simps?

Where I come from, we didn't have cummy kisses either. I've been a virgin all my life, but me and my depression still had 4 socks and some lotion. My dad's an AVN dev and he's taught me a lot of useful things when it comes to simping. I'm trying to say there's a way, even if there's is no vegetable sex.

We start by falling in love all over the place, simping where we can simp. We spout whatever madness comes to you until it becomes second nature... and we slowly lose our minds. Piece by piece. Together.

I can teach you to do things while we're at it. I could probably ask my dad for fap material, too. You wouldn't believe what he got from work for free. I'm talking about golden showers, hentai wallpaper, toes, NTR and toilets!

It may not be pretty, but it comes with a soul. We can do this guys. It's a team effort.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
View attachment 3728105
This isn't how simping works. When simping, you're supposed to earn your spot. And I'm not talking about tier lists, making fan art or Alady. I'm talking about real deranged insanity.

That's how Joshy does it, for one. All other real simps do it this way. Yeah, we can still meme and have fun, but that's the way it's supposed to be.
It's very nice of the mods to allow us to shitpost... but aren't we here to become simpers? Isn't falling in love with fictional characters the time when we transition from gooners to simps?

Where I come from, we didn't have cummy kisses either. I've been a virgin all my life, but me and my depression still had 4 socks and some lotion. My dad's an AVN dev and he's taught me a lot of useful things when it comes to simping. I'm trying to say there's a way, even if there's is no vegetable sex.

We start by falling in love all over the place, simping where we can simp. We spout whatever madness comes to you until it becomes second nature... and we slowly lose our minds. Piece by piece. Together.

I can teach you to do things while we're at it. I could probably ask my dad for fap material, too. You wouldn't believe what he got from work for free. I'm talking about golden showers, hentai wallpaper, toes, NTR and toilets!

It may not be pretty, but it comes with a soul. We can do this guys. It's a team effort.
got your balls in the right place ... ! no homo :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Simping is meant to and should be fun
Alady:p

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
View attachment 3728105

simping.gif
I knew I'd find a use for this one day. Just didn't expect it to be on one of your posts. Hahaha :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Well I haven't actually looked at the code, but iirc you must choose Bella at episode 8 and Jill's path must be unlocked. During the Halloween party you get a flashback of the MC and Jill on a bench. Don't remember the exact choices, but I think you have to tell her that you were in love with both of them but could only choose one and then kiss her. Been meaning to do that run again. I'll get back to you. Or someone else could oblige.
Just DM me if you find out, i would appreciate it thanks!!

Reactions: Roger-a-Dale

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Just DM me if you find out, i would appreciate it thanks!!
Just had a quick look.

You must choose to fight for Jill in Episode 7 (so her path is open).
Choose Bella's branch in Ep 8.
(They're the only 2 requirements I can see).

Jill will ask: What made you choose her instead of me?
Answer with "couldn't choose both".
Jill will try to kiss you. (I don't think you need help with what to choose here. Hahaha).

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Just had a quick look.

You must choose to fight for Jill in Episode 7 (so her path is open).
Choose Bella's branch in Ep 8.
(They're the only 2 requirements I can see).

Jill will ask: What made you choose her instead of me?
Answer with "couldn't choose both".
Jill will try to kiss you. (I don't think you need help with what to choose here. Hahaha).
I dont know what you think about this, but i'm getting a throuple vibes from this. Jill initiating the kiss when it is perfectly clear that MC is in a relationship with Bella kinda shows that maybe she would be okay with sharing MC with Bella.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I dont know what you think about this, but i'm getting a throuple vibes from this. Jill initiating the kiss when it is perfectly clear that MC is in a relationship with Bella kinda shows that maybe she would be okay with sharing MC with Bella.
Just quietly, my mind is thinking the same thing. But I don't want to say it out loud and start getting too excited. It would be very sad to get my hopes up and have DPC rip them apart again. :cry:

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Just quietly, my mind is thinking the same thing. But I don't want to say it out loud and start getting too excited. It would be very sad to get my hopes up and have DPC rip them apart again. :cry:
Yep, just like he did in the throuple path in his previous game. I hated him for that, Hope Killer!:LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes