hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
No. You still should get it. you just have to pay. Click on Sarah at the party and off you go. IIRC, she is what they call the 'Drink Zone'.
I've done it, but it always ends with this
sarah.jpg
Whether DIK status affects it ?, I can only reach Huge Dik.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
If a threesome with Bella and Jill would happen (witch its propbely not) but if it would, how would the scenario play out?
The fact that you can play the bench scene in episode 9 so that Jill doesn't cut up the photo implies that you can either cheat on Bella with Jill or have a threesome. Possibly both, but I'd say the threesome is more likely.

How would it play out? Well the two of them have to get to talking and during that talk some past player choices will have significance. If the conversation is a drunken one it may well lead to a threesome. The talk may also lead to Bella breaking up with MC as a way to hand him over to Jill, which might later become a threesome when Jill decides she doesn't want to be in the way of Bella's happiness either.

Only on Bella's path of course. Jill's path is probably as monogamous as it gets. Yes, you can mess with Bianca, but that will probably lead to a bad end.

Or maybe Jill is more open minded than I think and you can have that threesome on her path too.

Either way the likeliest scenario is emotional and probably drunken conversation -> threesome.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
The fact that you can play the bench scene in episode 9 so that Jill doesn't cut up the photo implies that you can either cheat on Bella with Jill or have a threesome
How do you get to this scene? Which path you want to be at the end of season 2? What variables needs to be checked?

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
How do you get to this scene? Which path you want to be at the end of season 2? What variables needs to be checked?
Well I haven't actually looked at the code, but iirc you must choose Bella at episode 8 and Jill's path must be unlocked. During the Halloween party you get a flashback of the MC and Jill on a bench. Don't remember the exact choices, but I think you have to tell her that you were in love with both of them but could only choose one and then kiss her. Been meaning to do that run again. I'll get back to you. Or someone else could oblige.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Can anyone tell me if the Shiny Teeth and eyes have been corrected or will be corrected in the next update?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes