Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Wow, I feel a little disappointed in that aspect, knowing that I won't be able to have a relationship with Maya that is unique makes me feel a little bad.
We're all hoping that you will be able to have them separately in a later update. And the pathing seems to indicate that this will be the case. But DPC has not confirmed one way or the other, so we're just playing both until something happens.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Unless I'm mistaken, DPC is shooting around 16-20 episodes, 4 episode seasons and maybe an epilogue. I can't remember what he said in the last Q&A. So best case 5 years, worst case 9 or 10.
From the latest Q&A
How many episodes total will DIK be? Has the count raised or lowered as you write the story? The episode count has increased since the start of the project. Originally, I thought I'd need something close to 8-12 episodes to tell the story, with way shorter episodes. Today, I'm fairly sure that Season 4 will be the final season. I also suspect it won't be a traditional season, as it includes the endings. How many episodes Season 4 will have isn't decided yet, but I know the rough outline of the final season, and I will enjoy every moment of creating the conclusion to the story. We are getting closer to the end as episodes start answering more questions than asking new ones. I believe my previous estimate was 15-17 episodes, and depending on how the episodes will be counted in the final season, I believe we're looking at something like 14-16 episodes total for the game. I know I need up until episode 14, for sure. At that point, it gets blurry, but I'm not stopping until the endings are what I want them to be. I don't want to rush the end of the game, but I don't intend to linger to extend it beyond what's needed.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Wow, I feel a little disappointed in that aspect, knowing that I won't be able to have a relationship with Maya that is unique makes me feel a little bad.
She is a girl who think she is lesbian until you arrive and you the only man she ever feel something for and wants his penis , it is not unique enough? :ROFLMAO:

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
Unless I'm mistaken, DPC is shooting around 16-20 episodes, 4 episode seasons and maybe an epilogue. I can't remember what he said in the last Q&A. So best case 5 years, worst case 9 or 10.
Wow, believe it or not, that is too long and longer for many people, who knows what will happen to us in 5 or 10 years, really the Developer should ask for help to hire people and thus finish it a little sooner, at least. . It is more feasible to wait 2 years. What to expect 5 or more years

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Wow, believe it or not, that is too long and longer for many people, who knows what will happen to us in 5 or 10 years, really the Developer should ask for help to hire people and thus finish it a little sooner, at least. . It is more feasible to wait 2 years. What to expect 5 or more years
I was wrong, it'll be more around 5-ish years.

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the MC cluck where he is showing off his lab coat. Sage says that it is better than the gimp mask you wore, or something similar. MC responds that that is a low blow. Cluck can be seen during the free roam of the Thanksgiving party. I suppose this could be about the Sage/Quinn threesome, but it doesn't really fit, as that isn't cannon.

Sally may have known about the size from the panty stealing event. Sarah, the shit stirrer, was present during MC's escape.

Omen

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024

In the MC cluck where he is showing off his lab coat. Sage says that it is better than the gimp mask you wore, or something similar. MC responds that that is a low blow. Cluck can be seen during the free roam of the Thanksgiving party. I suppose this could be about the Sage/Quinn threesome, but it doesn't really fit, as that isn't cannon.
Could be this mask.
1718108691811.png

tilzy5555

Jul 16, 2020
Hey guys, do the saves that are imported to season 3 get "corrupted" if I use the multi-mod to unlock all the paths for every character in a single playthrough of season 1 and 2???

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Dating Maya in real life would be fucking awesome. And because she likes women we'll go out once a week and find a sexy girl for her to have hot lesbian sex with while I watch and jack off.

Imagine seeing Maya picking up a hot chick at a bar. My god I'm getting excited just thinking about it.

• Haha
Reactions: dvstt

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Dating Maya in real life would be fucking awesome. And because she likes women we'll go out once a week and find a sexy girl for her to have hot lesbian sex with while I watch and jack off.

Imagine seeing Maya picking up a hot chick at a bar. My god I'm getting excited just thinking about it.
What if you and Maya picked up Emma? Or do you like to keep your fantasies separate?

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

Your ultimate dream!!;):Kappa:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
I've buying Sarah's services from Quiin restaurant, but the lewd scenes don't appear in ep 8, are there any other requirements ?

redbone89

Jul 20, 2017
If a threesome with Bella and Jill would happen (witch its propbely not) but if it would, how would the scenario play out?

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I've buying Sarah's services from Quiin restaurant, but the lewd scenes don't appear in ep 8, are there any other requirements ?
Do you mean the one at the Free Roam Dorm Party? I don't remember any requirements for it. If you picked Sarah when Quinn asked you who you liked the most, you can get it for free. But you should still get it anyway.

4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes