Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
wait, you can have relationship with Lily or just this "rolling" thing?

i dont remember this scene:
-ep4:stay at HOT's and have fun with Lilly in sauna

i never did:
-ep 4:tell Sage that lilly has the hottest ass
-spend the night with lilly after halloween party
but still can rolling with her

accept her "rolling "request in the park.
she asked me at cleanin after halloween
Choose to stay with Sage at the end of Episode 3. If you're a big enough DIK, you can have fun with Lily and Ashley in the sauna at the behest of Sarah and Melanie.

Nothing really matters to actually start Lily's path except for messing around with her in Episode 5 at the preps party, or alternatively at the HOTs party in Episode 7. With one of those things done, that'll ensure she asks to roll with you after the threesome with her and Nicole, or during the Halloween cleanup like you said.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

i never did:

-Just "rolling"at the moment,no relationship
-ep 4 scene is when you choose to stick with Sage instead of Bella or Derek
(sometimes you have to make sick redhead sacrifices to reach the divine goal :cautious::cautious: )

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023

i never did:

The Ep4 is the scene I screenshot the other day. You need to choose to stay with Sage. And then go to the sauna with Lily, Ashley, Sarah & Mel.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't think you HAVE to say Lily's ass is best. Pretty sure I didn't.

You have 2 chances to agree to roll, if you take the one in hallway, you miss a threesome with Lily & Nicole. But if you go with Lily after party, you miss a threesome with Sarah & Mel.

Reactions: iamcomming

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Since only Mel is hot between the two , yeah it's not a big loss. :LOL: It is worth to have it for the gallery.(y)

although I wonder when the Diks or most specifically Tommy talking about girls licking his ass, if you got the Mel x sara scene , does MC mentioned that he has experience with it too ?!
:unsure:
Yes actually, he does mention it
View attachment 3725188
I noticed he doesn't say who or when. Tremolo is pretty guarded about sharing his conquests. (Probably so DPC can use the same dialogue), but it does make Tremolo look like a cool guy who doesn't brag. He doesn't need to, someone always finds out and does all the bragging for him. :ROFLMAO: He doesn't even brag about fucking Sage's ass and that's worth bragging about. Until Tommy finds the butt plug.

If it was me, I'd be constantly throwing Lily in Tommy's face, knowing he's had a hard on for her forever.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
He doesn't need to, someone always finds out and does all the bragging for him. :ROFLMAO: He doesn't even brag about fucking Sage's ass and that's worth bragging about. Until Tommy finds the butt plug.
1718064628241.png
Not exactly bragging, but she isn't exactly shy about mentioning this in a public place :KEK:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
The Ep4 is the scene I screenshot the other day. You need to choose to stay with Sage. And then go to the sauna with Lily, Ashley, Sarah & Mel.

I don't think you HAVE to say Lily's ass is best. Pretty sure I didn't.

You have 2 chances to agree to roll, if you take the one in hallway, you miss a threesome with Lily & Nicole. But if you go with Lily after party, you miss a threesome with Sarah & Mel.
aaa, thanks, i see. i thought having fun in sauna = ducking with Lily
what was weird, coz as i remembered in ep5 at preps party still cant duck with her, only later

ye, ye, i checked that two threesome, the burgers were great :D but i went with Quinn, coz i broke the promis about keeping the dick in the pants during the party, she have to learn, there is no monogamy for her :ROFLMAO:

xNezzen

Jan 1, 2022
Dang so it really is just odd writing from the dev here. Pretty disappointing, I surprisingly really enjoyed his last game but this one didn't quite meet my expectations from all the praise I've heard of it. Anyways thanks for the info
Just wanted a choice to say if you want to date her or not. Thank you for the info.

Reactions: iamcomming

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Quinn needs to add some variety to the menu, her restaurant could cater to a whole new demographic! And she's has the perfect man for the job...
If Quinn was really smart (hahaha), she could charge Tremolo for his meal, she could charge the girl for her meal, and be making money from both of them. Double her income!

• Haha
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
I have a question, can I choose the Maya route? Can I stay with her? Because when I played it, she ended up going with the other girl, and that's when I understood that they broke my heart.

4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes