felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hey can anyone explain why my guy, no choice to pick here or before, out of nowhere says he want's something more with Sage during sparring scene in your DIK mansion room?

And also why there's no option of choosing Jill to "get serious" with and stop seeing the others? Sage is an option here, and I guess that makes sense because of the forced "I want something more" lol, but why not Jill? Never even went on a date with Sage unlike Isabella and Jill + a lot was done for Jill (learn her song, recital success, fight for her(tybalt)/climb into her room, etc.). Only thing I recall not doing for her was helping sick Sage over her surprise visit. :unsure:

Narrative logic was making sense until these things came up.
2 opportunities:
you chose to nurse Sage cold instead of going to the picnic organized by Jill sel seventh chapter
you had at one point the wrong affinity (DIK)

it only takes one of 2 to get kicked out of Jill's story, the recital counts for nothing and fighting for her is a way to get out of her story (by deciding not to)

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Hey can anyone explain why my guy, no choice to pick here or before, out of nowhere says he want's something more with Sage during sparring scene in your DIK mansion room?

And also why there's no option of choosing Jill to "get serious" with and stop seeing the others? Sage is an option here, and I guess that makes sense because of the forced "I want something more" lol, but why not Jill? Never even went on a date with Sage unlike Isabella and Jill + a lot was done for Jill (learn her song, recital success, fight for her(tybalt)/climb into her room, etc.). Only thing I recall not doing for her was helping sick Sage over her surprise visit. :unsure:

Sage: Blame DPC, the whole Sage relationship getting serious thing makes no narrative sense other than to distinguish her from the side girls like Quinn, she was happy with being fuckbuddies with MC and MC's obviously happy with being fuckbuddies with other girls so I have to agree with you on that one.

"Only thing I recall not doing for her was helping sick Sage over her surprise visit.": One of the only things that kills the Jill path is helping Sage when she's sick.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I'm gonna do it! Not a terrible thing, but Sage does out you in your lab coat cluck on any path but her own. Kind of a shitty thing to do since she knows about the potential drama surrounding those DIK slander posters.

Omen
What does Sage say exactly? Because no matter what path, Sally knows it's you.
Sally Knows 1.png
Sally Knows 2.png

I know some people think it might be Leon, and if Becky didn't blow you she only finds out if you lose at Beer Pong. But it's pretty easy to figure out who it is by process of elimination, plus "rumors of MC's big dick" were already swirling around since his first week. And Sally doth protest too much, "not knowing" why he's popular :sneaky:
Sally It's Like This Big.png

• Love
Reactions: dvstt

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
View attachment 3724909
View attachment 3724911

I know some people think it might be Leon, and if Becky didn't blow you she only finds out if you lose at Beer Pong. But it's pretty easy to figure out who it is by process of elimination, plus "rumors of MC's big dick" were already swirling around since his first week. And Sally doth protest too much, "not knowing" why he's popular :sneaky:
View attachment 3724912
Does she say the same thing if you didn't sabotage Tybalt's presentation? In my opinion "a dick pic" usually indicates a pic you take yourself rather than a still of a video of you running naked. It would make more sense if Sally's actually referring to the pic appearing in Tybalt's presentation that is revealed as MC's by Tybalt quite loudly so it would be public knowledge even if no girls recognise it at the presentation, it's likely there were dorm girls and nerds in the presentation so word would easily get back to Sally about that even if she wasn't there.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024

i am not sure what kind of choice want you with sage while sparring
but you can be on sage path with all affinity. she just dont care, she accept you, no matter what. (mc is stupid, so you dont have option keep her as a duckbuddy, you can be glad for the dev)
for Jill, well that is more hard. you have to go picnic and there are some more what she need
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yes, mc is again stupid and out of nothing for no reason you have to leave Jill path if you dont go picnic with her. (again you can be glad for the dev)
but i think there is no more annoying think, only this 2
is anyone else crashing at the start of episode 10? I have restarted a few times and it still crashes at the doctors office?
i didnt have any crash.
did you patch v0.10.0 -> v0.10.1 ?
did you used any mod?

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
From the official walkthrough:

"Completing Paula’s chat can unlock two renders for her gallery but nothing else, her conversation is only for entertainment, and she will reject you, no matter what you answer."

and no, you can't bang Ari.
whos is ari

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
swyper was another one of the useless shit dpc created, beyond Cathy , and Nicole:cautious:
He should make Free Roam optional i skipped the game for years waiting for a mod fixing this
So. On the Jojo/Maya path, Tommy finds out and is pissed. At the Halloween Party, Heather tried to suck off the MC. I had it where you didn't do it, or said "not right now" meaning something later. I can see that conversation now.
Tommy: " Not only are you fucking my sister, but you fucked my girl as well?"
MC: " She was begging for it!"
Heather hate me on every path a take he just hate me with all her being

Too bad i just focusion on Sage, Queen and Lilly now, i have another save where i on the Maya and Josy patch but i too burned to play the Free Roams again so soon i just want to play season 3 on the Sage/Quinn Save in the future i play the other patch

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Does she say the same thing if you didn't sabotage Tybalt's presentation? In my opinion "a dick pic" usually indicates a pic you take yourself rather than a still of a video of you running naked. It would make more sense if Sally's actually referring to the pic appearing in Tybalt's presentation that is revealed as MC's by Tybalt quite loudly so it would be public knowledge even if no girls recognise it at the presentation, it's likely there were dorm girls and nerds in the presentation so word would easily get back to Sally about that even if she wasn't there.
Sally knows no matter what, and can say that she's seen it like everyone else on campus.
Edit: relevant parts of the script, both sober and on shrooms. There's no variable regarding Tybalt's presentation or any other outside factor.
Screenshot_20240610_155553_Drive.png Screenshot_20240610_155517_Drive.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
View attachment 3724909
View attachment 3724911

View attachment 3724912
Let's just say that people on campus are not very discreet about rumors. Especially when there are pictures posted everywhere. :KEK:
View attachment 3725065
Anyway sally just needs a little love.......Rough love. :Kappa:

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I did a Lily path and an others path. After the party you had to choose Lily/Nicole or Sarah/Mel, so decided then to give Lily her own path. (But still Rollin in the others path, LOL).
Dude i already have to play again for Maya and Isabele, now the author did another split dear god i feel like i will just give up on the other save and play the Sage/Quinn and Them later take this Lilly and Nicole path and play both and Give up on bella/Josy/Maya Path i have no patience to play again and again the party's and keep wandering in the rooms

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
how did you get together with her ?
-ep 3 party without limits and tell jacob Lilly is your fav.
-ep4:stay at HOT's and have fun with Lilly in sauna
-ep 4:tell Sage that lilly has the hottest ass
ep 5:respond lilly's cluck and bring her tequella at preps party
ep 7:fuck lilly before fucking Sage (this is a must !!)
ep 8:choose to see lilly when you clean the room at the pink rose
ep 8:choose "others path" when it comes to that
ep 9:text her during the flashback scene
ep 9:select cum petition when it comes to that
ep 10:spend the night with lilly after halloween party
ep 10:accept her "rolling "request in the park.

Let then the fiercest,darkest nights begin,
and let us "roll"until the end of time,my darkest soulmate.. :love::love:
Lily_sex_gif.gif

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018

View attachment 3725082
i will try it when i get a compressed version

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023

View attachment 3725082
Just reading that brings back some wonderful memories. :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: soprano31

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024

View attachment 3725082
wait, you can have relationship with Lily or just this "rolling" thing?

i dont remember this scene:

i never did:
-spend the night with lilly after halloween party
but still can rolling with her

accept her "rolling "request in the park.
she asked me at cleanin after halloween

4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes