ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I have a question, can I choose the Maya route? Can I stay with her? Because when I played it, she ended up going with the other girl, and that's when I understood that they broke my heart.
Yeah, you did something wrong there. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Joke aside, yes and no, there is no pure Maya path, but you can end up in a relationship with her and Josy - the " other Girl" the Superior one. (y)

Aug 29, 2023
I have a question, can I choose the Maya route? Can I stay with her? Because when I played it, she ended up going with the other girl, and that's when I understood that they broke my heart.
If you have CHICK or Neutral affinity, and you’ve fucked either Josy or Maya, you can date both girls simultaneously. Can’t get one or the other solo… yet.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
So I have no chance of sleeping with Maya yet?
Not in the first 4 episode. You can do lewd stuff with her. Fingering and etc. and after ep 4 , you can do more. But Josy and Maya are in a relationship, you either part of their relationship or not.

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
Not in the first 4 episode. You can do lewd stuff with her. Fingering and etc. and after ep 4 , you can do more. But Josy and Maya are in a relationship, you either part of their relationship or not.
So I just have to wait for the developer to make the relationship 2 and not 3.

• Haha
Reactions: Kpyna

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Well, that is a question mark for many of us. at this point we don't know whether that will be possible at all.
There are lots of us in the same boat , wanting Josy all to ourself :coffee:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Yeah don't wait dude. You'll miss out on so much and probably won't be able to hop on the Maya train unless you do the thouple first.
Some of the sexy times will be all 3 of you, sometimes just you and Maya, and sometimes just you and Josy. But if you don't take Josy as well, I doubt you'll be able to get Maya down the track.

Reactions: ConejoSSJ

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
If you're waiting for a solo Maya path, it'll be a while. Just join the throuple, Josy’s awesome and complements Maya well.
I understand that the developer updates only once a year and usually does so in December of each year, right? So the game will end after 10 years, or am I wrong?

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
Yeah don't wait dude. You'll miss out on so much and probably won't be able to hop on the Maya train unless you do the thouple first.
Some of the sexy times will be all 3 of you, sometimes just you and Maya, and sometimes just you and Josy. But if you don't take Josy as well, I doubt you'll be able to get Maya down the track.
Wow, I feel a little disappointed in that aspect, knowing that I won't be able to have a relationship with Maya that is unique makes me feel a little bad.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I understand that the developer updates only once a year and usually does so in December of each year, right? So the game will end after 10 years, or am I wrong?
Unless I'm mistaken, DPC is shooting around 16-20 episodes, 4 episode seasons and maybe an epilogue. I can't remember what he said in the last Q&A. So best case 5 years, worst case 9 or 10.

Edit:
Quoted Q&A here to clarify

Last edited:
Reactions: ConejoSSJ
4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes