Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
(y) , Yes. I said Josy is little Devil :devilish:, not a murderer :LOL:. of course Jill gonna be there their sexy sex slave maid. ;) and We know Josy wants to have sex with Jill, among others . . . :coffee:
Didn't say Josy was going to kill Jill just that she was going to go "missing" Josy is smart after she and MC fuck Jill silly Josy will make it look like Tybalt is the reason Jill "gone" just as she will do the same with Maya and Patrick:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Last edited:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Didn't say Josy was going to kill Jill just that she was going to go "missing" Josy is smart after she and MC fuck Jill silly Josy will make it look like Tybalt is the reason Jill "gone" just as she will do the same with Maya and Patrick:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::devilish::devilish::devilish:
OK, DW, do it. It's no secret what your "smart" plans will lead to. :sneaky: (y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
My assumption when I saw this in my game is that they just haven't come yet (edit for clarity: the Maya/Bella/Unknown slots) - they'll fill up/be revealed in Ep11 onwards. The grey quares are just blanks to fill the end of the last row.
Thanks. But I have the gallery unlocker, shouldn´t that unlock my image rewards too?

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
The reward renders have nothing to do with paths. You need to collect them during free roams and mini games. They are still there. You can go back and search again if you want and use a walkthrough to get them all.

And yes, the grey squares are normal. You have unlocked every scene so far.
This is just referring to episodes 9 and 10, right?

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Thanks. But I have the gallery unlocker, shouldn´t that unlock my image rewards too?
I don't use a gallery unlocker myself, so I don't know the specifics, and whether it should also work for image rewards (some might only be for scenes, I guess).

It won't do anything for the Maya/Bella ones regardless though, as they do not currently exist. I presume they are there as placeholders for the upcoming releases, and that's why they show "0/0" - meaning you don't have any of them, as there are none to collect (yet).

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
How to get rejected by Sage? Man, I am doing a rejection play. 1) Got rejected by Maya/Josy (Gotta ntr Maya anyway) 2) Got rejected by bella 3) Got rejected by Jill...

4 main girls rejected, so is sage the only exception? I can even get rejected by Quinn but not sage?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
How to get rejected by Sage? Man, I am doing a rejection play. 1) Got rejected by Maya/Josy (Gotta ntr Maya anyway) 2) Got rejected by bella 3) Got rejected by Jill...

4 main girls rejected, so is sage the only exception? I can even get rejected by Quinn but not sage?
No, Sage is interested all the way up to ep 7 even if you don't accept her advances, you can reject her but she never rejects you. If you want to set it up for the future I'd recommend sleeping with Jade and giving the DIKs the tape and using the restaurant, one or both of those options could result in a future Sage rejection, no guarantees though.

Reactions: Educifer

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
No, Sage is interested all the way up to ep 7 even if you don't accept her advances, you can reject her but she never rejects you. If you want to set it up for the future I'd recommend sleeping with Jade and giving the DIKs the tape and using the restaurant, one or both of those options could result in a future Sage rejection, no guarantees though.
Meh, I already knew that. It's still pretty amazing that sage get along with fuckface so well. It doesn't matter what his affinity is or how much he fuck up.

xNezzen

Jan 1, 2022
Hey can anyone explain why my guy, no choice to pick here or before, out of nowhere says he want's something more with Sage during sparring scene in your DIK mansion room?

And also why there's no option of choosing Jill to "get serious" with and stop seeing the others? Sage is an option here, and I guess that makes sense because of the forced "I want something more" lol, but why not Jill? Never even went on a date with Sage unlike Isabella and Jill + a lot was done for Jill (learn her song, recital success, fight for her(tybalt)/climb into her room, etc.). Only thing I recall not doing for her was helping sick Sage over her surprise visit. :unsure:

Narrative logic was making sense until these things came up.

7thOmen

Mar 10, 2023
... I can't even remember the last time anyone said anything bad about her.
I'm gonna do it! Not a terrible thing, but Sage does out you in your lab coat cluck on any path but her own. Kind of a shitty thing to do since she knows about the potential drama surrounding those DIK slander posters.

Omen

Reactions: AmaroPargo
4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes