Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Logistically, it’s not all that hard to slip them all some molly and have them enjoy a big wet sloppy six-way orgy. But if you want it to become a lasting relationship, I don’t really see it happening. Not without significant changes to, well, everyone but Tremolo. And then they’re not even the same people anymore.
Well so what if they aren't. No-one is really the same person they were five years ago and who they were five years ago isn't who they were ten years ago. Everyone changes all the time. So long as they keep growing closer instead of apart, it'll work out. There will be challenges, but all relationships have challenges. You just lack faith.

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
I wouldn’t even classify Maya as bisexual: Josy points out she doesn’t like boys, and Tremolo is a huge aberration. She makes a single exception for him. She may never make another exception for another boy: outside of him, she’s decidedly lesbian.
I've gotta disagree here, while I agree that she likely isn't actually Bisexual, I wouldn't classify her as lesbian either. During the truth or dare in rusty's room, when Maya is asked who is the hottest of the hots, she equivocates a bit before relenting and saying sage. I'd have to find the exact dialogue but she seemed to hesitate to name anyone based on physical characteristics. Personally I beleive Maya to be Demisexual, she just hasn't made an emotional connection with a male before like the one she has with the MC.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I've gotta disagree here, while I agree that she likely isn't actually Bisexual, I wouldn't classify her as lesbian either. During the truth or dare in rusty's room, when Maya is asked who is the hottest of the hots, she equivocates a bit before relenting and saying sage. I'd have to find the exact dialogue but she seemed to hesitate to name anyone based on physical characteristics. Personally I beleive Maya to be Demisexual, she just hasn't made an emotional connection with a male before like the one she has with the MC.
I won't pretend to know or understand all the different terms for how one describes their sexuality, but I would definitely agree with your last statement. Her dad's a dick, as much as she loves Derek he is also a fucking asshole, that guy at the high school dance treated her like she didn't exist, I can't recall if any other guys were mentioned in the past but based on that talk at the Preps party, not one guy has ever been empathetic with her (aka "girly") like MC is with her. There's also female dickheads too, like Becky, so I'm not trying to say "She's a lesbian because all men are assholes".

Reactions: ModiThorrson

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
I won't pretend to know or understand all the different terms for how one describes their sexuality, but I would definitely agree with your last statement. Her dad's a dick, as much as she loves Derek he is also a fucking asshole, that guy at the high school dance treated her like she didn't exist, I can't recall if any other guys were mentioned in the past but based on that talk at the Preps party, not one guy has ever been empathetic with her (aka "girly") like MC is with her. There's also female dickheads too, like Becky, so I'm not trying to say "She's a lesbian because all men are assholes".
I have no idea of the spectrum of sexualities out there, but demisexual is one based on strong emotional connections, which seems to suit Maya IMO.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
:coffee::) Well, I just finished Sage path, for me I can say this was a good development between romance and playful plot View attachment 3722079 :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now I think I'll get to the J&M branch soon :coffee::HideThePain:
I love Sage, she's not even my fav LI here, but she's one of my favorite characters across all AVNs. Whether you're on romance or friends path, it doesn't matter (well it does, but, you know what I mean), she is just an amazing and awesome person.

She is a great friend for Tremolo and always has his back. Like, when she thinks Lily is using him, she gets all defensive for him.

As a friend or a lover, they don't come much better than Sage. I think it's why so many people here have Sage in their top tier whether she's #1 or not. I can't even remember the last time anyone said anything bad about her.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I love Sage, she's not even my fav LI here, but she's one of my favorite characters across all AVNs. Whether you're on romance or friends path, it doesn't matter (well it does, but, you know what I mean), she is just an amazing and awesome person.

She is a great friend for Tremolo and always has his back. Like, when she thinks Lily is using him, she gets all defensive for him.

As a friend or a lover, they don't come much better than Sage. I think it's why so many people here have Sage in their top tier whether she's #1 or not. I can't even remember the last time anyone said anything bad about her.
I always like Sage, and even in any branches she has always behaved normally, especially after Mc ended the relationship with her, she behaves well and at the same time manages to maintain a connection with Mc, even looking at this picture, it's clear that she cares about Mc, when he was high, even if she is a playful girl 1000181156.png

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I always like Sage, and even in any branches she has always behaved normally, especially after Mc ended the relationship with her, she behaves well and at the same time manages to maintain a connection with Mc, even looking at this picture, it's clear that she cares about Mc, when he was high, even if she is a playful girl View attachment 3722116
Sage probably benefits from their relationship up to the end of Crossroads being "fuck buddies to something more"/"very new", so the blow might be the least heartbreaking of the five. That isn't to say she isn't hurt and no longer has feelings for him of course, but despite ironically having anger issues she does carry it well enough.

Josy 100% takes it the worst, I won't even post her reaction here. It hurts the soul. Despite rejecting MC as much as possible in Episode 10, she can't bring herself to delete that photo from their first date.

Jill is pretty devastated, especially if we chose Bella over her. Her first real love was fucking around with other girls, it's gotta hurt. She tries to remain cordial with MC, show some maturity about the situation.

Maya "takes it well" because she's been disappointed all her life, and is unfortunately used to it. But MC is too big a presence in her life, means too much to her that she doesn't want to cut him out like Josy tries to. Even after hurting her like that, MC is still one of the best things that's ever happened to her.

Bella has been trying to fight her feelings all throughout Seasons 1 and 2, as the MC slowly finds his way into her heart. Everything seems to be against them: the age gap, being a (technically) married woman, becoming his teacher, her active encouragement of Jill and MC, it feels like it won't ever work. The thing about breaking up with her is that she finally let her guard down. She chose to believe it could work, that she could be happy despite the odds, and open herself up once again to the idea that someone that loves her. And then MC just leaves her, confirming all the doubts she had in the first place, and how stupid she must feel now. Brutal. And a smaller version of this happens if you fucked around with Cathy, Bella is more dignified here but she was on the cusp of accepting this whole thing, the hangout after tennis is what pushes it over the edge.

Aug 23, 2018
dude, just let them suffer. :LOL:
I mean, first page : season 1-2,
Random User : " Yeah I should probably start with season 3 "
:whistle::rolleyes::coffee:
To be fair, it seems to only be semi normal to have separate executables for the same game within this Renpy AVN market. Nothing else does it. Typically an expansion or update gets bundled with previous content and released as a whole just like seasons 1 & 2 are together.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
I cant belive those feminists in the game are ruining todays entertainment in games and movies. I hope DPC serves them right. This is a perfect opportunity for him to make even more fun of them. I'll have to replay the game again, i think now i'll find it even more hilarious.

He already nailed some parts.
Dyed hair - Check
Nose piercing - Check
Obese - Check
Very obnoxious - Check

Theres more jokes to be told and i think hes hesitant for some reason, he isnt going all in on them lol

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2018
I cant belive those feminists in the game are ruining todays entertainment in games and movies. I hope DPC serves them right. This is a perfect opportunity for him to make even more fun of them. I'll have to replay the game again, i think now i'll find it even more hilarious.

Dyed hair - Check
Nose piercing - Check
Obese - Check
Very obnoxious - Check

Theres more jokes to be told and i think hes hesitant for some reason, he isnt going all in on them lol
Might just be preventative for it feeling stale. I appreciate the joke he's got lined up with them but for me personally, I know it's not far from getting me to roll my eyes. The whole gender studies class with them was a massive pain in the ass and I truly felt Leon's pain when Jamie gets back with Dani. I can't wait for that crap to be over.

Aug 29, 2023
I know you were doing a DIK run, but I'm surprised you didn't fight Tommy so you could see Josy kick Tommy in the balls. You only get to see it on the Throuple path.
I saved a screenshot of it and showed it to ReallyNotTina. She appreciated it.

Also speaking of adrenaline, I dare you two to bring a laptop to the library and play at least one episode there, no corner seats or back to the wall :sneaky:
Pass. We’re too noisy and take too many fuck breaks.

Is that a bald John boy in the background?
That’s Trent, the preps’ vice-president. Probably the same DAZ model as John Boy. Tybalt and Rich are obviously also based on the same model.

Dyed hair - Check
Nose piercing - Check
Obese - Check
Very obnoxious - Check

Probably the reason he isn’t going all-in is because he’s feminist. As am I. Properly, “feminism” is the belief men and women are politically equal, and that’s all. The bulk of the extra gender-politics bullshit of the “feminists” in Being a DIK, isn’t actual feminism. Dany’s gender neutrality (particularly imposing gender neutrality on her fucking rabbit): not feminism!

Since I’m already on a rant: look, I don’t have a problem with people who wanna be gender neutral. If you don’t wanna be forcibly defined by traditional “male” or “female” categories, fine. A lot of those traditions are bullshit, and I think people would get much further if they fought the stereotypes from within the category. But if they wanna opt out entirely, I get that. Problem is, all human societies are gendered. People are used to that, largely okay with that, religion has co-opted that, and certain “alpha males” have based the entirety of their self-worth on that (largely because they’re shit otherwise). So if you go gender neutral, you haven’t really opted out; you’ve joined a massive uphill battle.

And most of the people fighting that battle, on either side, are assholes. Dr.PinkCake actually depicted that fact rather well: Derek’s an asshole, Wendy’s an asshole. Maya, a proper feminist, who recognizes extremes aren’t the way to go, is definitely not an asshole.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes