Steuan

May 3, 2024
Kylie is fine, but Tara just looks weird to me, somehow a little alien. Her tits aren't a draw for me either, I don't think they're anything special.
Hehe yeah.. her tits are fake af, and apparently she had a bad plastic surgery. Something is wrong with her nose. :KEK:

Nevertheless she is so hot, and very fuckable. Plus, I hate Oscar. :LUL:

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
You know, I've always thought of her being just a bit taller than Josy. So I went and had a look, she's actually a bit taller than I thought. Usually see her with the strippers where she's the shortest.

View attachment 3797326

View attachment 3797325
Yeah, I always thought Lily was more "medium" height. The HOTs line-up there looks weird. Josy actually looks taller than she should be, despite not wearing heels to achieve it. Riona always comes across as shorter, IMO, but there she's actually quite tall (at least a little down to the heels). Sage often "feels" shorter too, but when you see her like this, heels or not, she is like an Amazonian goddess - I mean, her navel is basically at Josy's and Maya's tit level (and Sarah's, even though she's in heels). And lastly, how (despite, again, heels) is Ashley one of the tallest there? She really seems to have a short girl thing going on any other time I see her...

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I really don't know why DPC added that affinity mechanic to the MC. The protagonist will always be the same no matter if you are a chick, neutral or DIK, basically a character that lets everyone walk all over him except for the alphas, who he can at least fight against. :KEK:
It's like he wanted to give players the illusion of actually having a choice in defining the MC's personality yet you can't really do that because he'll always be pretty much the same anyway. Instead of being a "DIK", he can only slightly lean to that side but it's as if he's just permanently a CHICK who has the ability to make a few more assertive choices here and there to either avoid being a complete chump or he can simply just be one by leaning on the CHICK side of things. There are so many wasted opportunities in this game where there should've been a choice to be more of a DIK but of course DPC likes to place those choices in scenes where they barely even matter in any other way than for farming some status points. Not that I think it's a bad thing that looking at girls' asses will raise your DIK score and vice versa, but there should be more significant ways to form the MC's character into an actual DIK so that he would stop being a serial apologizer who suffers from the sorry syndrome.

Reactions: DavDR

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You know, I've always thought of her being just a bit taller than Josy. So I went and had a look, she's actually a bit taller than I thought. Usually see her with the strippers where she's the shortest.

View attachment 3797326

View attachment 3797325
She's ~160-165, same as Maya and Mel +she's on the heels), more average then petite.

Look how Sage stands out from all the HOTs.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
She's ~160-165, same as Maya and Mel +she's on the heels), more average then petite.

Look how Sage stands out from all the HOTs.
I've always though of her as a petite, but yeah she's average.
Mel's shorter than I thought too. I've always thought of her as taller.
Riona is taller than I always thought (I know she's wearing heels, but still taller than I thought).
Sage is an amazon. Those legs. Wow.
And why isn't Elena there?

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Riona is taller than I always thought (I know she's wearing heels, but still taller than I thought).
Damn it Milton, why did you notice Elena is missing? Now DPC will take another month just to go back and add her back in!!! :HideThePain::Kappa:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Rio on high heels (look at she shadow from her boots) and probably no higher than 160, but she has a more powerful physique(and abs) than for example, Sarah or Josy.
Arieth and Heather also not there.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Rio on high heels (look at she shadow from her boots) and probably no higher than 160, but she has a more powerful physique(and abs) than for example, Sarah or Josy.
Arieth and Heather also not there.
Stop noticing things goddamn it!
View attachment 3797444
With three girls missing, DPC will have to go back to mid Episode 4 and start from there.

We'll need a lot of popcorn for this thread if he starts the dreaded rework! :ROFLMAO:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
You guys are too focused on height and not asking the real questions, what kind of deranged human wears heels to car wash? :mad:
Those that aren't actually going to do any of the work and are just going to supervise the daughters and look good while doing it. (And Ashley, the only daughter in heels. :unsure:)

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Is a rework actually something that's planned, or is it just this community being paranoid based on other devs' actions?

4.80 star(s) 1,529 Votes