• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Steuan

May 3, 2024
You know, I've always thought of her being just a bit taller than Josy. So I went and had a look, she's actually a bit taller than I thought. Usually see her with the strippers where she's the shortest.

View attachment 3797326

View attachment 3797325
When LILY is on high heels she looks like she's almost the same height as Sage.

Hmm... strange. Maybe it is because of the camera angle? :unsure:

hmm.jpg

Reactions: Riaman

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
When LILY is on high heels she looks like she's almost the same height as Sage.

Hmm... strange. Maybe it is because of the camera angle? :unsure:

View attachment 3797892
Tbh those heels are higher than Sage's
Yeah, looks like maybe a one-inch advantage when you cancel out the fact that Sage is in heels too, and she's still just a bit shorter, but certainly not "short" in general. Looks like Sage is ever-so-slightly looking down at Lily.

Reactions: Riaman and Steuan

Steuan

May 3, 2024
Isn't that the usual formula? Side hoes get scenes every other update, for the most part.
Tbh I was expecting Jade, Becky, Sally, Elena, Tara or Nikita instead of Sarah and Mel.

In EP9 there was 8 scenes in Others' path. But in EP10 there was 7.

So we can say that there will be at least 7 lewd scenes in Others' path of EP11.

Quinn, Lily and Nicole lewd scenes are must. There is no doubt about them.

Camila is in preview #2, and now we know Mel and Sarah will have scenes.

In total we know 6 lewd scenes so far. 1 or 2 is still unknown.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Tbh I was expecting Jade, Becky, Sally, Elena, Tara or Nikita instead of Sarah and Mel.

So we can say that there will be at least 7 lewd scenes in Others' path of EP11.

One of those is Riona, I don't want to hear anyone contradicting that. :cautious:
dumb-and-dumber-1534325833.gif

• Sad
Reactions: Steuan

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Josy lets others make the big moves because she is scared of everything backfiring. Episode 2, MC has to initiate sex because this is a much bigger step than just dinner or making out, it is 100% Josy cheating on Maya with no vagueness about feelings. Same with Episode 10 and the pillow fort.
We already know it's the same thing if you follow Josy in Episode 5, she outright says this if the throuple didn't happen. She didn't want to voice her opinion, because she might've lost Maya on top of losing MC. And again regarding the "no strings" thing, she didn't want that at all, but didn't speak up as usual to not risk anything.

Regarding Josy being "the boss" with Maya during sex, Maya has less experience and is initially much more conservative about it. Josy (and MC) push her out of her comfort zone, because ultimately it's about having fun. There's far less risk involved than something like three people dating each other.
Josy letting MC initiate sex doesn't have anything to do with her being scared of it backfiring if that was the case she wouldn't even be putting herself in this position to have sex with MC. To say Josy was scared is completely false scared girls don't want to get knock up in there daddy's bed Josy did :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: Total Alady move by the Great Goddess:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Lily and Nicole skipped a few rounds; it is not impossible for them to take a break after a chapter in which they were particularly important. For example, Jade, on the other hand, is very likely to have space

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024

By that logic, there would be only 6 scenes in Ep11 :ROFLMAO: And is the Mel scene based on there being a preview featuring her fully clothed? That's not necessarily going to turn into a lewd scene, right? If that's the logic used, then there's definitely a Sally lewd, as she has featured in a preview too. (Same can be said for Camila's preview as Mel's, mind, although she is at least more likely based on pose/location/inclusion of MC, etc.)

4.80 star(s) 1,529 Votes